Rangers Still in Talks With Claudio Marchisio According to French Website

I am happy to take a punt on him, a years contract and see how he does

The fact so many Russian football experts on here say he is done means he is certain to be good for us

I am happy to take a punt on him, a years contract and see how he does

The fact so many Russian football experts on here say he is done means he is certain to be good for us

I can guarantee you the majority offering bold opinions have seen practically nothing of him but are merely looking at his age, the stories of not doing well in Russia and forming those bold opinions from that limited knowledge.

I can guarantee you the majority offering bold opinions have seen practically nothing of him but are merely looking at his age, the stories of not doing well in Russia and forming those bold opinions from that limited knowledge.
Correct, the same lot that had Davis written off after a few games and said he was done.

I have not seen Marchisio play since he left Juve, i see he played 9 games for Zenit and scored twice, thats as much as i know.

Last edited:
Someone seems confident he has had a 2nd offer from us. They are not saying he's signing but adamant he has an offer that he's not said no to ....yet.

Back