Rangers store deliveries

Hello everyone lots of horror stories.I started the thread and I’ve a wee update.Checked my Royal Mail tracking service.My parcel is in the West Midlands.it says will be delivered on the 8th December.So thats 13 days (if it comes).

Probably worth highlighting the extract below from Castire’s Shipping Terms given most if these order will be from around Black Friday:

Please note during busier times our delivery period may be extended. please allow up to 10 days for delivery.

Be a bun fight now with Castore claiming Royal Mail lost it. Given it would have been tracked, so presumably handled by a human at some point, you’d have thought the postal system would have flagged an open, empty bag FFS.

It's a flat unsealed bag mate, there's never been anything inside it, I don't think Castore will put forward an argument when they see pics of it.

I ordered an adult home top and 2 junior home tops. The junior tops have been posted out, they are currently in the South Midlands sorting office, should have them by 7/12. No word on the adult top.

I ordered an adult home top and 2 junior home tops. The junior tops have been posted out, they are currently in the South Midlands sorting office, should have them by 7/12. No word on the adult top.
Similar to myself. Junior top on the way, nothing about the adult top yet.

Mine shows as "This item is on its way to Royal Mail. The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us." according to Royal Mail. That was last updated on Wednesday.....

Didn’t you publish on here a grovelling apology email from them along with confirmation that your order had been, ultimately, cancelled at your request because you were changing address or something?

Apologies if I’ve mixed you up with another poster.

Yes that was me. The post you've quoted was made before my order was cancelled. Not at my own request however, I gave Castore the option to deliver to the hotel I'm staying at in Stansted or cancel. They chose the cancel option.

Still waiting for the refund of course.

Be a bun fight now with Castore claiming Royal Mail lost it. Given it would have been tracked, so presumably handled by a human at some point, you’d have thought the postal system would have flagged an open, empty bag FFS.

All sorted, they replied yesterday asking for pictures, received an e-mail today with an apology and telling us a new order has been processed.

Can't complain about the process, the empty bag was clearly sent out in error and they've rectified it as soon as possible.

Still can't believe our postie never thought to mention it when handing it over with other items on Saturday, he told me today he thought it was strange but still had to deliver and he'd be our witness :)) :)) :))

Will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I ordered and no delivery.
unbelievably Royal Mail have sent it to the wrong sorting office. Twice.

Ordered 4 items last Monday, had 4 separate emails from store to say item is on it's way....4 separate deliveries !!!

All sorted, they replied yesterday asking for pictures, received an e-mail today with an apology and telling us a new order has been processed.

Can't complain about the process, the empty bag was clearly sent out in error and they've rectified it as soon as possible.

Still can't believe our postie never thought to mention it when handing it over with other items on Saturday, he told me today he thought it was strange but still had to deliver and he'd be our witness :)) :)) :))
Excellent outcome mate - though bit of a pain to get there. Glad you are sorted. My order from last Monday is due to arrive tomorrow. Hope it’s not empty.:eek::)

I ordered a top last week and it arrived today. I think it was sent 48 hour delivery but probably took a day longer. Quality was impressive.

Ordered 29th, showing up as item has been dispatched to Royal mail for the last week. Hopefully that changes soon and it begins it's journey.

Ordered 29th, showing up as item has been dispatched to Royal mail for the last week. Hopefully that changes soon and it begins it's journey.
If you click on View Oder in the email telling you it’s been despatched, and then on the red tracking number, it should show where in the Royal Mail network it is currently.

If you click on View Oder in the email telling you it’s been despatched, and then on the red tracking number, it should show where in the Royal Mail network it is currently.
Yeah man had a look im the link to the RM website and it's not moved, just sitting at the sender is dispatching it to royal mail. It's no worries at the moment hopefully it should be on it's way this week.

Yeah man had a look im the link to the RM website and it's not moved, just sitting at the sender is dispatching it to royal mail. It's no worries at the moment hopefully it should be on it's way this week.
I got my despatch email on Saturday night. At that stage RM tracking said ‘sender dispatching’. Circa 24 hours later it changed to ‘Item Received’. That was on Sunday night and it still shows as being at RMs National Distribution Centre, with a delivery forecast on Tuesday.

I‘d have thought yours should have moved on by now mate. Maybe an email to concierge@rangers.co.uk buddy.

I got my despatch email on Saturday night. At that stage RM tracking said ‘sender dispatching’. Circa 24 hours later it changed to ‘Item Received’. That was on Sunday night and it still shows as being at RMs National Distribution Centre, with a delivery forecast on Tuesday.

I‘d have thought yours should have moved on by now mate. Maybe an email to concierge@Rangers.co.uk buddy.
Yeah seems to be strange sitting unchanged for a week now. Thanks for the email, I'll give them until EOP tomorrow and if no update shoot them a message. Gutted too I was hoping to have it pronto, my mrs dyed and shrunk my away top! Not happy!

Order due today and no order came.Was given 8th 0900-1315.Waited in nothing so I’m getting to the point where I want a refund.

Order due today and no order came.Was given 8th 0900-1315.Waited in nothing so I’m getting to the point where I want a refund.
Mine was due to arrive today (ordered last Monday) but didn't arrive.

However, that's not down to Castore I dont think and it doesn't sound like yours is either. The package was despatched by Castore last Saturday. It was received into the Royal Mail's National DC (Distribution Centre) on Sunday night at 2313hrs - and has sat their ever since by the look of things. Given you have a delivery time, as I do, the problem here isn't Castore but Royal Mail. I suspect if you check your tracking you will find something similar.

Last edited:
Mine was due to arrive today (ordered last Monday) but didn't arrive.

However, that's not down to Castore I dont think and it doesn't sound like yours is either. The package was despatched by Castore last Saturday. It was received into the Royal Mail's National DC (Distribution Centre) on Sunday night at 2313hrs - and has sat their ever since by the look of things. Given you have a delivery time, as I do, the problem here isn't Castore but Royal Mail. I suspect if you check your tracking you will find something similar.
I’m not blaming Rangers or Castore.But Im not forking out for something that doesn’t come.I checked it again it has sat in the West Midlands since last week.Said arriving by the 8th.Today that changed to between 0900-1315.Nothing not even another delivery date.Terrible service from Royal Mail.They are woeful.

Definitely Royal Mail to blame..I should've had a delivery today between 1014am-214pm, nothing has arrived

My stuff arrived today

Ordered on 1st December (morning)
Dispatched on 5th December (evening)
Arrived on 8th December (morning)

Placed order on Tuesday the 1st arrived today 08/12 got to expect it to take a bit longer at this time of the year.

Haha No but I’m a good few quid out of pocket now and no fu*king goods so I ain’t a happy chappy.
Morning check.:) Having sat in the Royal Mail National Distribution Centre since Sunday, RM have finally decided to move my ‘48 hour tracked’ parcel on a bit. It’s only 60 miles away from me now, but heading in the right direction. Progress. Should be here tomorrow I guess.

Morning check.:) Having sat in the Royal Mail National Distribution Centre since Sunday, RM have finally decided to move my ‘48 hour tracked’ parcel on a bit. It’s only 60 miles away from me now, but heading in the right direction. Progress. Should be here tomorrow I guess.
Just checked mine and like yourself progress.I see it’s now in the Glasgow MC.It arrived last night.It says in transit to my local distribution centre.So it’s in the right city anyway.Wait and see if it arrives today. :oops:

My stuff arrived yesterday. 2 weeks it took. It was the fault of Royal Mail tho and not Rangers/Castore.

Mines arrived yesterday. 7 days from ordering, all correct and good quality. Plus voucher for money off my next order.

Back