Rangers store deliveries

Artful Dodger

Bought the wee man a tracksuit from the online store confirmation of purchase and money out the bank.Anyone any ideas how long before shipping?Cheers.

edit noticed it said I’d get an email when shipped when I ordered on Friday.

Bought the wee man a tracksuit from the online store confirmation of purchase and money out the bank.Anyone any ideas how long before shipping?Cheers.

edit noticed it said I’d get an email when shipped when I ordered on Friday.
I ordered the half zip training top for my son Think I ordered it on the Saturday night and it arrived the following Thursday Royal Mail tracked just keep checking your order a tracking number should appear you’ll then be able to track it

FWIW OP, my last three orders from Rangers Store have all been received inside 5 days.. one was 3 days too.... service has defo stepped up level or two recently... edit should add that i am up in the Highlands for a distance perspective

If I’ve not heard Wednesday I’m phoning.Part of the wee fellas Christmas so don’t want him to lose out.Cheers for the replies.

I’ve tracked it.Thanks to Aladou34 advice it’s in Atherstone and should be here in 2days according to tracking info.Cheers for the replies.

Last edited:
If I’ve not heard Wednesday I’m phoning.Part of the wee fellas Christmas so don’t want him to lose out.Cheers for the replies.

I’ve tracked it.Thanks to Aladou34 advice it’s in Atherstone and should be here in 2days according to tracking info.Cheers for the replies.
Wee fellas tracksuit hasn’t arrived contacted Royal Mail no reply.Anyone any ideas?Can’t see an contact email.Cheers.

Never had My bother regarding delivery. Usually arrives 4-6 days after ordering
Glad yours came that’s a week now.Hopefully it’ll still come.The tracking info still saying it’s down south somewhere.

Panic over.Delivered this morning.I’ve just checked the email and it’s still showing down south. :oops: Cheers for the replies.

Last edited:
I ordered tracky bottoms and a top on Tuesday, arrived via Royal Mail this morning.
Superb service and the trackies in particular are class!!

Ordered 3rd top for my wee lass 3 weeks ago, enquired other day and it was deemed 'lost in transit'. Was informed another was being sent out this week, still no confirmation.

Bought a couple of things on Monday. Confirmation email through very shortly later.

Email on Tuesday saying my package with on its way.

Checked the Royal Mail tracking link this morning. It says they have my parcel at the Princess Royal DC (London) and should be with me between 9:54am and 1:54pm. (I’m in Renfrewshire!)

Posts on another thread suggests this is a common problem but my parcel should find its way to me soon enough.

I have ordered 3 times and it took 5 days for the first 2 orders.
Last Sunday l put in an Xmas order and on Wednesday it was at my door step here in Gibraltar.
Class service, so no complains.

Sorry to post this again.Ordered stuff for the kids.Saying on Royal Mail website tracker getting your order ready.Stuff was ordered last Thursday.Anyone a contact email address?

Thanks for the replies.I ordered Thursday evening so probably not processed until Friday.Saying after emailing Rangers due to high demand possible 10 working days for deliveries.Just need to wait the 10 days and see if it comes.Fingers crossed.Cheers to everyone for the replies

Not had any bother with orders ,but returned an item last week and not heard a thing from them,anyone know how long for refunds ?

Ordered a retro top along with a normal home top on 30th October. Still waiting...

Horrific service.
Didn’t you publish on here a grovelling apology email from them along with confirmation that your order had been, ultimately, cancelled at your request because you were changing address or something?

Apologies if I’ve mixed you up with another poster.

Last edited:
My Mrs ordered me the training top as a Christmas present on Friday last week it came on Tuesday. That’s the only dealing I have had so far with online deliveries. The rest I have bought in store.

I ordered last Tuesday. Still waiting for delivery. When I track the delivery it’s at PSC Atherstone.

I ordered on Monday just gone. No Despatch notification yet but I’m fine with that until we get beyond 7 days. Busy, busy week for all online retailers and their delivery companies.

Ordered Monday, I emailed today as status hasn't changed, and was told it could be ten days. Clearly stated 3-5 working days when placing the order. No update yet.

Everything else I ordered on Monday via retailers large and small were all delivered before 3pm today.

I'm not confident the order will be fulfilled.

They've taken the money though.

Last edited:
Ordered Monday, I emailed today as status hasn't changed, and was told it could be ten days. Clearly stated 3-5 working days when placing the order. No update yet.

Everything else I ordered on Monday via retailers large amd small were all delivered before 3pm today.

I'm not confident the order will be fulfilled.

They've taken the money though.
As I posted earlier, I ordered on Monday as well. Nothing happened yet, For me, no big deal. Hopefully see it despatched next Monday, 7 days on.

Digressing somewhat, I was waiting for an Amazon order today (ordered a week ago). Was coming via DHL, tracking initially said to be delivered today but then changed to ‘order delayed’. Called the local depot to be assured it would be delivered today. Called again later when the tracking didn’t show it out for delivery and got told they didn’t know where my parcel was, just that it was ‘in the warehouse somewhere’ but they couldn’t find it.:rolleyes: Took them another 4 hours to find it and I ended up just going and picking it up from them. Shit happens. Busy time of the year for everybody.

My girl ordered something, don’t know what obviously on the 19th of nov but has yet to receive it. Plus she’s emailed them after ten days and got a reply saying they have re-pushed the order

Apart from the preordered home top anything I’ve ordered has came swiftly.

Ordered 3 tops the other day and only 2 getting sent out. Castore really need to improve what stock they really have to sell.

I ordered on Tuesday afternoon but still haven’t received an email to say my stuff is on its way! When I go onto conformation email there’s no tracking number!

I ordered on Tuesday afternoon but still haven’t received an email to say my stuff is on its way! When I go onto conformation email there’s no tracking number!
If you read the thread it appears Sunday orders are now arriving. The Monday guys like me are still waiting. You’re after us in the queue.;):) I’ve nothing other than my order confirmation either. Patience.

I received a reply from Rangers.Saying stuff has been sent to Royal Mail and it can take up to 10 working days.Also told me if I hear nothing for Monday I’ve to contact them again.Club saying they have dispatched it.Royal Mail saying they are awaiting it to come to them still from the club.Becoming a bit of a shambles now.

Bought Wednesday, arrived yesterday (Friday) via Royal Mail.

Very impressive delivery from Castore/Rangers Store given this time of the year.

Another £10 off voucher included as well. I don't know if that's off Rangers items or just Castore but if any one wants to try it, drop me a PM and I'll send the code.

If you read the thread it appears Sunday orders are now arriving. The Monday guys like me are still waiting. You’re after us in the queue.;):) I’ve nothing other than my order confirmation either. Patience.
I ordered almost 2 weeks ago 24/11/20. Still nothing arrived yet.
Apparently Royal Mail have sent it to the wrong sorting office.

I ordered almost 2 weeks ago 24/11/20. Still nothing arrived yet.
Apparently Royal Mail have sent it to the wrong sorting office.
Sure I saw a spate of those reported. Pretty sure they turned up in the end regardless. Even though I’m a bit more patient than most with these things I’d be chasing them up at the two week point though, for sure.

Ordered home jerselys for the kids and got an email yesterday with a tracking number so delighted it will be here before Christmas

Unbelievable mate, e-mailed them but probably won't hear back until Monday.
Be a bun fight now with Castore claiming Royal Mail lost it. Given it would have been tracked, so presumably handled by a human at some point, you’d have thought the postal system would have flagged an open, empty bag FFS.

Back