Rangers Store Europa League Purchases - Not Sent Out Yet

Na they specifically said order by 12pm Thursday for delivery before the final.

*EDIT* Sorry didn't read it right, Kowloon72 is correct, I was thinking of the new strips

Got to say though, bringing out merch for a final, that won't be ready for the final is a rare laugh :D
Especially when you can bet that they have winners merch ready to release the day after the final if we do win it.

Ordered Wednesday. Delivered Friday.

Ordered something else later Wednesday… still not dispatched!

They’ll be refunding me in full, got my dad a hat for seville

Ahh just read this below the description of the hoody in my order history:

Please note- this item will be delivered in 7-10 days and is manufactured by a third party. Delivery before the final is not guaranteed.

How do you see order history?

How do you see order history?
It's very difficult, unsurprisingly. You need to sign into your account on shop.rangers.co.uk. What isn't obvious is that despite having ordered X amount of times, you might not actually have an account.
Best way to check is just to try making an account using your usual email address.

Once your logged in you can see order history under your account.

I bought the Sevilla 22 Hoodie when they were released on the website on Saturday.
I've since noticed all of that particular merch is now removed from the site, and The Shop app shows that it hasn't yet been dispatched.
I suspect the Store have pulled the merch and don't actually intend to ship it in time.

Anyone else in the same boat?
A ordered new third strip and a hoodie it's saying in transit a should've got it yesterday but still not here should be tomorrow hoping. A ordered of sloganite couple of polo shirt and a jacket that's still not been sent.

It's very difficult, unsurprisingly. You need to sign into your account on shop.rangers.co.uk. What isn't obvious is that despite having ordered X amount of times, you might not actually have an account.
Best way to check is just to try making an account using your usual email address.

Once your logged in you can see order history under your account.

Brilliant. I think mine are tied to my shopify account as nothings showing up when I try and log in. Ah well. Cheers bud.

Ordered the new orange strip when it came out and seen the message that said it’ll be here before the final. Didn’t hear anything else and lost faith it was coming on time. However RM have emailed me this morning saying they’ve got it. Ya beauty.

Still waiting on a baseball cap I ordered for my dad. £25 plus postage and it was ordered before their ‘delivery by seville’ deadline.

I’ll be wanting a full refund if it doesn’t turn up by Tuesday morning.

Still waiting on a baseball cap I ordered for my dad. £25 plus postage and it was ordered before their ‘delivery by seville’ deadline.

I’ll be wanting a full refund if it doesn’t turn up by Tuesday morning.
Wasn't the delivery before Seville exclusively related to the Third kits? That's kinda how I remember it but I could well be wrong. Certainly confused folk ordering hoodies who have later discovered they missed the 7-10 days bit.

Ordered 4 t shirts last Saturday and not heard a thing leaving for Seville tomorrow so not holding out much hope for them.

Wasn't the delivery before Seville exclusively related to the Third kits? That's kinda how I remember it but I could well be wrong. Certainly confused folk ordering hoodies who have later discovered they missed the 7-10 days bit.

If they try and claim that they can do a run and jump because there was a big banner at the top of the screen on every single page with a countdown to guarantee delivery for seville.

I feel a credit card chargeback coming on

The delivery before seville was up before the third kit was released
If they try and claim that they can do a run and jump because there was a big banner at the top of the screen on every single page with a countdown to guarantee delivery for seville.

I feel a credit card chargeback coming on
I stand corrected guys. I had only looked at the website after the Third Kit launch.

On a side note, has the store at Ibrox got any Seville merchandise in it, heading up tomorrow morning before the drive to Leeds?

Ordered 2 of the black t shirts with the rangers logo on front (1 orange and 1 black logo ) last monday

Still nothing about it being dispatched
Really is consistently terrible customer service and that’s paying £6.50 to have Hermes deliver it

Leave on Tuesday and no chance it’s coming on time

On a side note, has the store at Ibrox got any Seville merchandise in it, heading up tomorrow morning before the drive to Leeds?

The Belfast store has so I reckon the Ibrox one will

Ordered white polo shirt and new navy shorts on Tuesday, haven't heard a peep. Ordered orange top on Wednesday and it came yesterday.
Shamble.

Ordered a scarf, mug, and pennant on 6th May but no dispatch email as yet. New third kit ordered on the launch day and it has arrived.

Now noticed I’ve been given a partial refund of £12 on the scarf, mug, and pennant order but no idea what for. Mug and pennant both cost £12 so suspecting they maybe can’t provide one?

I bought a couple of t-shirts for my kids to wear at their football training this week… ordered them on Monday last week.

Guess what… nothing arrived, nothing shipped yet by the look of things and that’s another unfulfilled order chalked up by Rangers.

Programmes ordered from UEFA are here but nothing from Rangers.
Should have known better and bought something unlicensed off Amazon or EBay.

Got an email at 15:50hrs to say the hoodie had been despatched, got a second email also at 15:50hrs to say said hoodie had been delivered (it obviously hasn’t been.) Shambles.

I bought a couple of t-shirts for my kids to wear at their football training this week… ordered them on Monday last week.

Guess what… nothing arrived, nothing shipped yet by the look of things and that’s another unfulfilled order chalked up by Rangers.

Programmes ordered from UEFA are here but nothing from Rangers.
Should have known better and bought something unlicensed off Amazon or EBay.
I've just emailed them. ordered the tshirts for the grandkids 10 days ago heard fvck all since.they will be going back when or if they arrive no point having them now. fvcking game will be over

Ordered the 3rd top pretty much as it was launched online. Still showing as 'we're expecting it'. To be fair I wasn't holding out much hope but did think @ £6.50 for delivery, maybe, just maybe, it would land through the letterbox in time. Well played Castore, well played.

I've just emailed them. ordered the tshirts for the grandkids 10 days ago heard fvck all since.they will be going back when or if they arrive no point having them now. fvcking game will be over
I’m off to Greaves or somewhere for next season’s strips - utterly sick of placing order direct with the club and them being forgotten about.

£60 for 2 kids t-shirts including the p&p… ripping the arse at that price even if you do send them out to people.

Scarf came today 100% polyester so very light, official licensed product of Uefa as well so they will probably be on sale over there

Back