Rangers Store Europa League Purchases - Not Sent Out Yet

It's very difficult, unsurprisingly. You need to sign into your account on shop.rangers.co.uk. What isn't obvious is that despite having ordered X amount of times, you might not actually have an account.
Best way to check is just to try making an account using your usual email address.

Once your logged in you can see order history under your account.
Cheers a done this, it says unfulfilled a take it I have no chance of getting by tomorrow

I was supposed to get my hoody today. Got an email saying it had been delivered! Then an email saying it was en route. Now an email saying there's a problem!

Email says:

There's a delay with the delivery of your Castore parcel.

Don't worry, we will send you a message on Tuesday 17 May 2022 regarding your delivery.

%^*& castore.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your email.

We are truly sorry for the delay receiving your order.

We can confirm that our warehouse are working hard to ensure your order is dispatched as soon as possible and this will be on a 24 hour delivery service.
We are expecting all remaining orders to be shipped within the next 48 hours.

Please note that all Europa League final items included a description to confirm that delivery cannot be guaranteed for the final due to the volume of orders/demand.

Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking information via email.
We would like to thank you for your patience.

Please do let us know if we can assist you further as we would be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Store

I was supposed to get my hoody today. Got an email saying it had been delivered! Then an email saying it was en route. Now an email saying there's a problem!

Email says:

There's a delay with the delivery of your Castore parcel.

Don't worry, we will send you a message on Tuesday 17 May 2022 regarding your delivery.
From Castore or from the delivery company?

Ordered 2 new strips for my lassies last Tuesday morning.

Not heard a peep and tbh now not expecting them before Wednesday.

Poor show.

Nope I ordered before the orange kit was even released and this banner was all over the website. I never looked at the small print but just presumed the banner would apply to the Europa items roo
Yeah theyre cheeky like that.just like when the banners read 25% off EVERYTHING. and then u looked at the small print and it reeled off half the website worth of stuff that wasnt eligible for the discount

If they try and claim that they can do a run and jump because there was a big banner at the top of the screen on every single page with a countdown to guarantee delivery for seville.

I feel a credit card chargeback coming on
Knowing castore it will arrive on wednesday at 7pm so technically it arrived for the final so theyre covered

%^*& castore.

Hi Andrew,

We can confirm that our warehouse are working hard to ensure your order is dispatched as soon as possible and this will be on a 24 hour delivery service.

Please note that all Europa League final items included a description to confirm that delivery cannot be guaranteed for the final due to the volume of orders/demand.

Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking information via email.

Please do let us know if we can assist you further as we would be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Store
Just try and cancel/ get a refund, I guarentee it's impossible.

My new shirt hasn’t arrived yet , my mates arrived on Saturday , I had an email from evri saying that they had it yesterday - hope it arrives today

%^*& castore.

Hi Andrew,

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Store
I bought a t-shirt when it was first on the site.No chance of getting it before the match as per email above.
If they have winners range available on Thursday they can stick the lot right up their arses.

I just received an email saying it's at the delivery depot so here's hoping today it is delivered and people are beginning to receive theirs too.

Does this the rangers shop have them? a thought a seen online only but a think seen someone else say got one In shop

I ordered some kit on the 6th of May and there is no sign of it arriving. I hate to be negative, as this brings the club good income, but, if this was any other company, I would not accept this poor service.

Half my order got cancelled. No email or nothing to say that was happening. Joke tbh
Seen your message and went and checked my order, I'm the same two item refunded and no email informing me.

Considering I ordered the scarf, pennant and mug on the 6th May just after release its a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
I bought a t-shirt when it was first on the site.No chance of getting it before the match as per email above.
If they have winners range available on Thursday they can stick the lot right up their arses.
At 10.12 this morning I got 2 emails from The Rangers Store.One saying the order had been dispatched and the other saying it had been delivered.
When you go to the tracking on the Hermes site it says "we are expecting a shipment from Castore"
A lottery.

At 10.12 this morning I got 2 emails from The Rangers Store.One saying the order had been dispatched and the other saying it had been delivered.
When you go to the tracking on the Hermes site it says "we are expecting a shipment from Castore"
A lottery.
Same as me mate.

A lottery.
Came on here to post the exact same thing...absolute clusterfvck

A lottery.
Same here.

A lottery.
Same here sent off an email and they said experiencing high demand. Hopefully it will come tomorrow.

Was in the stadium store and sauchiehall St store this morning. Thought the stock levels were awful. Just the new orange top and a really tacky looking seville tshirt on show it seemed.

Got the Hoodie. Was meant to be delievered yesterday Hermes (OR Evri as they are now known) never delivered it and said "there was a problem it will be delivered next working day".

Meanwhile Rangers emailed me to say the order was delivered! Absolute shambles! I was wanting it for today as I leave to go down south to watch the game with family. Tracking is now saying its back at the processing centre!!!

Its just dire we are still having these issues with couriers and the store in general. They knew there would be demand!

Shamble!

Update - my hoody arrived!

Initial thoughts - quality is on the low side, never worth 40 quid but the print seems OK, quick thick and as long as you wash it on a low temp/low spin it should last. It's also bright blue, not a navy colour as pics indicated.

Will be worn tomorrow night in Walkabout Glasgow, if anyone else has booked in see you there!

Emailed them yesterday to remind them website promised delivery of items ordered before a certain date would arrive before the final. Got a template response back which failed to confirm dispatch date or acknowledge this. No chance my stuff will arrive tomorrow.

Well the postie came today with my home shirt with seville 22 on the back.
Only it didnt have seville 22 on the back. Just a plain shirt. For some reason there wasnt a printed invoice in the package like there normally is. Even checked the invoice on my phone and i was deffo charged for printing.its almost as though theyre in that much o a rush to get orders out theyre cutting corners. Wasnt even in the normal rangers castore packaging just a normal a4 white evelope

Anyone had this before.if i take it into the megastore will they do the print for free if i can show the invoice for printing. Or will the just say i should instigate a return and order again?

Well the postie came today with my home shirt with seville 22 on the back.
Only it didnt have seville 22 on the back. Just a plain shirt. For some reason there wasnt a printed invoice in the package like there normally is. Even checked the invoice on my phone and i was deffo charged for printing.its almost as though theyre in that much o a rush to get orders out theyre cutting corners. Wasnt even in the normal rangers castore packaging just a normal a4 white evelope

Anyone had this before.if i take it into the megastore will they do the print for free if i can show the invoice for printing. Or will the just say i should instigate a return and order again?
Should do for free, bring phone receipt

Received my Orange top today.
Is it supposed to have Sportemon Go on the back? It's got blue boxt on sleeve. No tomket Tyres ?

Thanks VB.
Not sure I'd have bought it if I knew Sportemon.Go was on the back
Was all over the website when they launched. Apparently they will offer to cover it with the new sponsors logo, free of charge, once that's been sorted out.

Nobody is looking at your arse to see it anyway.;):)

Back