Rangers store prices

Just been paid so went on to see if I could get the hoody I liked with Rangers across the front in orange and it's priced at 170 quid surely that's a mistake?, Some of the stuff is vastly overpriced put me right off, anyone else feel the same ?
They know that football fans are complete mugs who will pay a small fortune for over-priced tat with a crest on it ....... and then make up all sorts of lame excuses to justify their stupidity to themselves and others, because it's too embarrassing to admit they're being shafted.

shame you can’t do this online
If you have a Forces Discount Card then the their website will provide you a code to get the 20% discount on Castore's own products.

For the Rangers Shop I'm pretty sure the SLO has recently stated that it is available instore right now to FDC holders but will be added to the online experience. Hopefully this will be by entering your FDC number or something rather that a code (as they do for Castore's own products) because I can see a code simply being widely shared online and abused.

They know that football fans are complete mugs who will pay a small fortune for over-priced tat with a crest on it ....... and then make up all sorts of lame excuses to justify their stupidity to themselves and others, because it's too embarrassing to admit they're being shafted.

Well, to be fair their Garcia hoody was that exact same price before even announcing they were going to be our sponsors,

I was in the Liverpool Castore store 2 weeks ago (lot of Rangers stuff on display and big pic of SG in the window) and I will still never be able to get my head around £200 tops. I can still go to Slaters and get a decent suit for that money. Am I out of touch?
If you consider going to Slaters, yes you are.

Just been paid so went on to see if I could get the hoody I liked with Rangers across the front in orange and it's priced at 170 quid surely that's a mistake?, Some of the stuff is vastly overpriced put me right off, anyone else feel the same ?
I bought the Castore Garcia waterproof hoody for cycling to work , great quality kit though as you say it is expensive . I managed to get a FF discount code from here giving me 20% off the marked price.

I was in the Liverpool Castore store 2 weeks ago (lot of Rangers stuff on display and big pic of SG in the window) and I will still never be able to get my head around £200 tops. I can still go to Slaters and get a decent suit for that money. Am I out of touch?
No, just older and wiser with your money these days. Like me.

On display - or were they selling it as well? I'm in North Wales, so a trip to Liverpool is out the question right now, but maybe one day.:rolleyes:

On display - or were they selling it as well? I'm in North Wales, so a trip to Liverpool is out the question right now, but maybe one day.:rolleyes:
Hi mate. Lots of Rangers stuff for sale. The shop itself was dead as it was the Sat they were going into tier 3. But if you're N Wales youre only an hour maybe and Liverpool is a really good place to walk about nowadays: as you probably know already.

Hi mate. Lots of Rangers stuff for sale. The shop itself was dead as it was the Sat they were going into tier 3. But if you're N Wales youre only an hour maybe and Liverpool is a really good place to walk about nowadays: as you probably know already.
Indeed. Had a trip planned so the Mrs could buy me my Christmas Rangers 'goodies' - and then Drakeford put us into 'firebreak'.:rolleyes:

I asked because I recall one poster saying they had Rangers stuff in the window but no stock. Was a good while ago right enough.

I was down a few weeks ago & other than the poster in the window, all they had was the white away top. Good to see them stocking more, hopefully help out the punters in the NW

Where the Sauchiehall Street outlet will be next to Scribbler

store.jpg
Goldmine

Indeed. Had a trip planned so the Mrs could buy me my Christmas Rangers 'goodies' - and then Drakeford put us into 'firebreak'.:rolleyes:

I asked because I recall one poster saying they had Rangers stuff in the window but no stock. Was a good while ago right enough.
I was down a few weeks ago & other than the poster in the window, all they had was the white away top. Good to see them stocking more, hopefully help out the punters in the NW
Ha ha. How timely. Must have been your post I remembered mate.:)

My son has it, its like a rubber hoodie :)) . He loves it I don't, each to their own.
We/he have had a lot of stuff shipped over. Impressed with the service and quality.
My only complaint is stock levels online meaning multiple orders and shipping costs for us
I bought the AMC hoodie at £50 and is decent quality , Castore t shirt also fits well and black polo shirt for the golf is good as well .
I had a discount code of 20%, got all of them for £120 delivered , which I didn’t think was too bad.

My son has it, its like a rubber hoodie :)) . He loves it I don't, each to their own.
We/he have had a lot of stuff shipped over. Impressed with the service and quality.
My only complaint is stock levels online meaning multiple orders and shipping costs for us
Admit it... you want one too :)

I bought the Navy 1872 hoodie last week, it was only £55. Its sounds like cheaper cotton polyester blend but im hoping its still nice. Ill let you know tomorrow when it arrives :)

I bought the Castore Garcia waterproof hoody for cycling to work , great quality kit though as you say it is expensive . I managed to get a FF discount code from here giving me 20% off the marked price.

How’d you get the discount code mate?

This is some place for folk looking down on each other for what they are each willing to pay for clothes and trainers.

For bears that like the Castore product but are put off by the price I'd advise following them on instagram, signing up to thier newsletter & biding your time they recently had a decent sale, I'm sure they will again.

The stuff will go on sale near the end of the season, worth bearing that in mind. I really want the anthem jackets they've got on sale, might treat myself around Christmas time but I'll get the rest on sale. I've bought the three strips, the Orange training top so far and I'm just about to buy the Navy 1/4 zip top. I want the Garcia Hoody but I'm sort of debating buying a PS5 and I can't justify £170 for a hoody atm.

They've got the pricing more or less in line with other elite level clubs, although for the leisure wear they've got to find a balance between quality and affordability.

Back