Rangers store queue.

Beege

Anyone know what the queue situation is at the store. Is there a store number so that I can phone and check. Dont want to travel for a couple of hours to stand in a queue, id just do it on line.

Maybe better check stock and size levels also when you phone to see what is in.

Didn’t have much stock other than home and away tops when I was in a couple of weeks ago and I ended up ordering a XL in the away top online as there was none in store

Anyone know what the queue situation is at the store. Is there a store number so that I can phone and check. Dont want to travel for a couple of hours to stand in a queue, id just do it on line.
I was their on Monday afternoon and there wasn't a queue

I've got the black training stuff which has been outstanding. I might take the kid in to see if we can pick up some of the blue training options if back in stock

Was in this afternoon few people there, lassie said they were really busy at week end had plenty of third strip all sizes, to be honest thats what I was there for and really did not look at anything else, however on way to check out they have got RFC masks, mugs and pint tumblers/jugs, pens.

No queues and no stock, wire in :))

I was in yesterday. All 3 strips in all sizes. Training track suits t shirts in abundance.
No Orange training tops

Back