Rangers Store Sauchiehall St Graffitied

AndyWebsterLoyal

Official Ticketer
Don't know if this is recent or old news, but saw this as I was walking past earlier

533320-ED-C312-4-AFC-B8-AA-DB1-C085-F9-E30.jpg

Noticed that at the weekend.

Fùckin scum. But always good to see how much it hurts them. Everything about us still being here, let alone being runaway champions.

The graffiti is getting completely out of hand with this green brigade mob .

Every town and city in Scotland has their daft wee stickers on every lamp post, bin , post box , and I’ve seen growing evidence of things like “ 66 haha” sprayed all around the place .

Something needs to be done .

Every town and city in Scotland has their daft wee stickers on every lamp post, bin , post box , and I’ve seen growing evidence of things like “ 66 haha” sprayed all around the place .

It’s the same with UB stuff. It’s everywhere from both sides

Walked passed it earlier.Looks terrible someone really should be sorting it.Will we hear how terrible selic fans caused carnage and vandalised our club shop?Over to you scottish media.Quick enough to point the finger at us without proof.

Probably was by a tim but you see this style and type of graffiti nationwide just a curse of the youth of our time,but suppose it has always been a problem.

I've said it before, just scribble Torbett through all filth grafitti and the various council(s) will have the Karcher power sprays out sharpish.

So wheres the outcry about banning the game this weekend over rampaging celtic fans? Was the justification for this at the Piggery not because the celtic shop in town was vandalised?

Fucking retards.

It won’t be exactly hard to get spray paint off glass.

Rangers should leave it until the press report on it as much as they did with the windae at the mentally challenged shop.

Edit: love the filter :))

Fucking retards.

It won’t be exactly hard to get spray paint off glass.

Rangers should leave it until the press report on it as much as they did with the windae at the mentally challenged shop.

Edit: love the filter :))
Rangers should bill celtc for the clean up.
That's how it works now in Glasgow according to the Council when the benches were damaged in George Square.

Back