Rangers Store Sauchiehall St Graffitied

Will say the same thing as i said when the beasts store was vandalised. These stores need to be shuttered, it is unrealistic to not expect that some cretin will take the opportunity.
My mate pissed against the Celtic one in argyle street many years ago in the early hours of one morning.

Have Haggerty and Findlay been crying online about this disgusting *sectarian graffiti?

*No idea what the graffiti means but I’m offended by it because that’s how it works, right?

Walked passed it earlier.Looks terrible someone really should be sorting it.Will we hear how terrible selic fans caused carnage and vandalised our club shop?Over to you scottish media.Quick enough to point the finger at us without proof.
Someone further up the thread said they saw this at the weekend and it’s still on there 3 or 4 days later?!?

Don't know if this is recent or old news, but saw this as I was walking past earlier

533320-ED-C312-4-AFC-B8-AA-DB1-C085-F9-E30.jpg

And?

It's Glasgow. It's a 5hitehole.

I'm surprised you noticed.

On a side note Glasgow City Centre is like an utter slum atm. Covered in Graffiti everywhere. Take it these goons wait till after 11 when the streets are dead to do their tagging?

On a side note Glasgow City Centre is like an utter slum atm. Covered in Graffiti everywhere. Take it these goons wait till after 11 when the streets are dead to do their tagging?

Until this week they could have done it any time, City Centre was deserted til some shops opened on Monday.

Back