Rangers Store

Bluetou

Very poor service from the Rangers store, ordered the training top from the store during the sale, it was half price £32.50 from £65. The top was ordered on the 7th June for my sons birthday on the 25th, it says to allow 10 days for delivery which have came and went. I have emailed twice over the last couple of days with order number etc but havn't received any replies, does anyone have a contact number for them as the only seem to give an email address as contact details.

You will have bought something that’s now sold out and will get a credit for it probably because their supply network is a complete shambles

Had the same experience as the other posters
Ordered on 6th June and heard nothing
emailed yesterday and got an email
This morning I was told due to a system error they were unable to fulfil my order
I have went back and asked when where you going to contact me to tell me my order was cancelled
2 weeks after purchase they haven’t contacted me
I have to say my view on castore is pretty negative
Poor quality products
Inconsistent customer experience
Product pricing excessive for the product quality
I do think the number of product lines is excessive
Only missing a half time and warm down training range

I hope that castore can improve these elements of their product lines as my experience has been very disappointing on a number of occasions

I’m itching to buy one of the new training tops but this thread brings back the pain of ordering last year… tempted to just wait until I’m in Glasgow, or can order through Greaves.

Whats the score with the Rangers shop at Buchanan galleries? was in Glasgow yesterday first time in months and the shop was closed and empty shelves, is it closed?

Had the same experience as the other posters
Ordered on 6th June and heard nothing
emailed yesterday and got an email
This morning I was told due to a system error they were unable to fulfil my order
I have went back and asked when where you going to contact me to tell me my order was cancelled
2 weeks after purchase they haven’t contacted me
I have to say my view on castore is pretty negative
Poor quality products
Inconsistent customer experience
Product pricing excessive for the product quality
I do think the number of product lines is excessive
Only missing a half time and warm down training range

I hope that castore can improve these elements of their product lines as my experience has been very disappointing on a number of occasions
Fair points...though I got reasonable use out of my Extra Time flip flops and Europa League Group Stage Draw hoodie last season.

Same thing happened with me. A ordered 2 long sleeved home Rangers top,2 grey long sleeved grey champions tee shirts and a white champions tee shirt on 1st June payed order bye papal money took out 2nd June. A emailed them 2 days ago and got reply the day saying they looked at my order and they out of stock with long sleeve home top and long sleeve grey champions shirt and asked if a wanted rest of order sent. Its a farce told them 2 refund me

No they’ve been selling all the old stock off in the last few weeks at huge discounts in preparation for the new stock coming in. All the new training gear was in today

Back