Rangers Suit Case

trouble is I wouldn't want some Tim baggage handler seeing that and flinging my case off the trolley and not bothering to pick it up.

I would suggest "Bar72Loyal" breakfast in "insert European destination", Bar72Loyal suitcase in Singapore!o_O

This is up there with Rangers car reg plates, altgough its good to show our team off and be proud, the reality is it is now a target and damage is inevitable.

I like the look of it OP. But a word of warning as others have suggested. I bought a pair of union flag name tags for my suit case - good job I only used one when they arrived. On my first trip to Glasgow, the tag was there going onboard the flight at Heathrow, it wasn’t there when I got hold of it in Glasgow!

Good job I bought a pair! And to be honest the second one has been on the same journey several times now and survived.

I’m not suggesting a mad Indy voter had it away, but I’m insisting one did.

I like the look of it OP. But a word of warning as others have suggested. I bought a pair of union flag name tags for my suit case - good job I only used one when they arrived. On my first trip to Glasgow, the tag was there going onboard the flight at Heathrow, it wasn’t there when I got hold of it in Glasgow!

Good job I bought a pair! And to be honest the second one has been on the same journey several times now and survived.

I’m not suggesting a mad Indy voter had it away, but I’m insisting one did.
should have maybe of bought a hand luggage size one then lol

gn894.png

Back