Rangers Supporters attacked in Maribor

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Seeing posts on match thread about bottles being thrown at Rangers Supporters.

Edit. Didn't realise this thread was still on the go. It's apparently the Maribor support that were causing the trouble and the police waded in to the Rangers Supporters.

Stay safe Bears.

Last edited:
Cannot get my head round people going out of their way to throw bottles at folk just over in their country to watch a game of football.

Acht well, couldn't blame anybody for giving them another kicking if it's those Osijek fannies again

Things are kicking off now unfortunately. Seen a couple of videos now of bears being clubbed by the police and one where a middle aged woman in a Rangers top has a head injury.

Things are kicking off now unfortunately. Seen a couple of videos now of bears being clubbed by the police and one where a middle aged woman in a Rangers top has a head injury.
A few arrested as well by the looks of it.

Seems to be all police doing the most damage. One of the boys got a cut arm earlier from bottles being chucked but it's the police wading in now. Just seemed to be a big march to the stadium from the vids I've seen. Women, older guys all getting it as well.

Someone on twitter saying that tear gas and bottle getting throwing at the march to the stadium, police standing by doing nothing

Delete this thread ffs
Why?

Unless it's utter pish it's important to hear if our fans are ok and safe as opposed to being set upon by some Neo-Nazi Ustase thugs - either the ones masquerading as cops or the generic boneheaded RC South Slav hooligans who follow these Slovene and Croat teams

I've seen various twitter posts by folk I trust out there saying the home fans are chucking just about anything they can get their hands on at the bears, tear gas mentioned as well, make no mistake that part of the world is filled with absolute bastards

Why?

Unless it's utter pish it's important to hear if our fans are ok and safe as opposed to being set upon by some Neo-Nazi Ustase thugs - either the ones masquerading as cops or the generic boneheaded RC South Slav hooligans who follow these Slovene and Croat teams
Not only that, it is important that Rangers fans lead on stories like this. We all know exactly how it will be portrayed and we need to start driving stories rather than sitting by while we are savaged in the press.

Bears getting home safe from a game of football is the single most important thing tonight and I hate hearing about shit like this. The European support we have is not naive and not daft, people will look after each other.

Why?

It’s in case anyone posts any of the videos doing the rounds Einstein.

Rangers fan been hurt by cops apparently.

DkvQeenX4AEB5bS.jpg:large

Back