Rangers Supporters attacked in Maribor

I don’t post on here as often as I used to years ago thus the new member moniker status but felt I had to After Thursday night.

Maribor was just the latest in a long line of hurdles Many of our Friends Uk and Europe wide have had to endure during some tough times in the last few years and they have came through it all.

Those who know myself and the Club are well aware of our Supporters Club and our Members who have travelled abroad for 20 years and more.

On behalf of The Arthur Numan Loyal RSC Milngavie - Just want to thank the good Bears who have asked about our flag which was stolen and torched by Maribor thugs.
Several former/ex/older Members have messaged club since Thursday over that well travelled banner from a nostalgic perspective, always good to hear from you all , A New replica of that flag Is in the pipeline.

Hope all friends of Rangers are ok after the treatment dished out to them by these scumbags in and out of uniform in Maribor

Cheers Bears

Posted for and on behalf of-

The Arthur Numan Loyal RSC Milngavie

Stick together & Keep the faith

The police were an absolute disgrace,they really were,some of the things I saw were disgusting.their "ultras" are morons,walking upto the square with my mates who were 10 feet Infront of me,I had our flag round my shoulders,next thing I know IV been ambushed,they ran out from a spar shop,punched me from behind and bolted with our flag,all happened in milliseconds,about 8 Police saw it but weren't interested at all.a square go is fine but that is just cowardly.Police Scotland are no use to us.They are only their for intelligence in order to persecute us at a later date,nicey nicey to your face but can just imagine what gets said in that focus office!The Rangers staff are immense at trying help people.some of the abuse they get is bang out of order.Out of interest can someone tell me what Craig Houston's roll is?The boys who were lifted were released at 6am and got trains back upto Vienna to catch their flights.Once again the bears were absolutely outstanding.Fuvk the Scottish media,nothing but scum.well done Stevie Gerrard and the players yous are making us proud.long may it continue.WATP NS

That’s the same tactics they used to steal our flag pal

Just seen this on a report about the boys who were arrested, surely they can't be forced to go back over there?

'Criminal complaints will now be filed at the prosecutor's office against the four Scots and the Austrian.
It will be up to prosecutors to decide whether the accused will have to return to Slovenia to face legal proceedings.'

Anyone know anymore about this?

Just seen this on a report about the boys who were arrested, surely they can't be forced to go back over there?

'Criminal complaints will now be filed at the prosecutor's office against the four Scots and the Austrian.
It will be up to prosecutors to decide whether the accused will have to return to Slovenia to face legal proceedings.'

Anyone know anymore about this?

Al gladly chip in for costs if it comes to that.

Back