Rangers Supporters Erskine Appeal (RSEA)

Jim Smith

Official Ticketer
There is a wonderful endorsement in the latest edition of the Erskine News about the magnificent work done by all who are connected to the RSEA.
Over one million pounds donated since 2007 , this is absolutely unbelievable and the difference it makes to hospital has a massive impact to all the residents and staff.
Well done to all.

There is a wonderful endorsement in the latest edition of the Erskine News about the magnificent work done by all who are connected to the RSEA.
Over one million pounds donated since 2007 , this is absolutely unbelievable and the difference it makes to hospital has a massive impact to all the residents and staff.
Well done to all.
Yeah, got mine in yesterday and meant to post up about it.

Well done @RSEA & @grailpr etc

I’m proud to help this wonderful organisation which assists our veterans in any small way I can via RSEA.

I think it’s testament to the RSEA that their annual pin badges are now collectors items in their own right exchanging hands for considerable amounts of money.

A great charity to be involved and help in any way we/ you can, TC and the team have done an amazing job and deserve to receive some formal recognition for their efforts over the years. That is starting to happen now with the RSEA getting publicity in various different media outlets, some in house amongst the military community some from long established organisations in the local community…. And some mainstream jhokoland publications. It is truly amazing amount of work done in support of our military veterans by all involved.

Back