Rangers Supports Club in London

Does anyone know of any blue nose pubs in London that show the games? Want somewhere to watch the semi final with some fellow blue noses!

Does anyone know of any blue nose pubs in London that show the games? Want somewhere to watch the semi final with some fellow blue noses!
There are various options open to you mate. The RFCSA London Branch use the Green Man in the Essex Road in Islington. If your in east London that’s probably your best bet. Have a look at our Facebook page for details. South of the river, it’s the Dice Bar in Croydon which is the home of the Surrey True Blues. The White Bear in Farringdon is a good alternative option if either of those two aren’t convenient. You’ll be guaranteed a warm welcome in all three pubs and can watch the game in like minded company.

PM me if there is a particular game you’d like to watch. In the Green Man for the semi-final, for example, it’s likely to be closed doors and Rangers fans only. All three will be rammed for that game so get in early.

Hope this is helpful.

Is the white bear still open? Found myself in London this week and looking for a place to watch the game on Thursday.

Do they still show games at carshalton?

Went there a few times back in the day. Even remember meeting the great Graham Roberts there once.

Dice bar Croydon Home of the Surrey true blues we were in there in Saturday for Motherwell game they are a great bunch of guys and will look after you well, even have the songs of glory.

You won’t be disappointed.

Great supporters club. I went a couple times at carshalton. Still got my Surrey true blues badge.

Only The Green Man in Central London mate, a good bar, a bit bigger than the White Bear and the usual friendly noisey singing atmosphere, but more bar staff defo needed on big games, don't forget its early KO this Thursday !

Was in the Green Man for the old firm game a couple weeks back and it was a great atmosphere. Had to wait about 45mins for a drink pre match but I'm sure it'll be quieter tomorrow

Wouldnt be so sure. Ive been going to most games since start of the season and its just getting busier and busier....

Could be time to find a bigger home? As I said atmosphere was great but people will get put off going. Not the same watching it in a random pub not full of your own.

Could be time to find a bigger home? As I said atmosphere was great but people will get put off going. Not the same watching it in a random pub not full of your own.
By the time I arrived a lot of people had given up and were drinking a carry out in the street instead.

Nah I think we couldve got more in to be honest, wouldve been sweaty, but definitely couldve squeezed.
You are right that they need more bar staff though.

For big games at least, even the Cock Tav got rammed and it was a big bunker of a place.
I remember the bloke sitting next to me plonking down a load of pints just before the match started then, at half time, rather than queuing for an age for a pish and refill, he went out the fire exit, had a dram and pish in the pub up the road, and then resumed his seat to finish his remaining beers whilst everybody else was still either queuing for the gents or the bar.

Last edited:
For those suggesting we try to find a bigger home, you’ve no idea how difficult it is to find a central venue where we can accommodate up to 200 thirsty bears for a big game, hold a monthly branch meeting and host our end of season sash bash. The landlord at the Green Man has been good to us and I’ve never had any problems with bar service. Our last branch meeting which we hold at a separate pub was cancelled at the last minute by the landlord resulting in our chairman having to contact as many folk as possible at short notice. London is a big place and we have members travelling many miles for games and meetings.

Hopefully see you all tomorrow night - but not too many in case I can’t get a drink!!

WATP

If you are staying in Borough then you can get the train one stop from London bridge to Croydon and join the Surrey True Blues at Dice bar or take the northern line to Angel and walk up to the green man. Not much in it if anything. Both good venues.

Anyone in London this weekend I have a limited number of tickets left for the RFCSA London and Surrey True Blues joint Christmas do in Wapping.

That's pretty local for you :D

Made my debut at the Dice Bar for the St Mirren game. Great set-up and v friendly bunch of guys. Only downside it was as Baltic there as it looked in Paisley

Made my debut at the Dice Bar for the St Mirren game. Great set-up and v friendly bunch of guys. Only downside it was as Baltic there as it looked in Paisley

I nearly melted on Thursday with the new heaters.

I say new it looked like he borrowed it from his grandad :D

If you are staying in Borough then you can get the train one stop from London bridge to Croydon and join the Surrey True Blues at Dice bar or take the northern line to Angel and walk up to the green man. Not much in it if anything. Both good venues.

Anyone in London this weekend I have a limited number of tickets left for the RFCSA London and Surrey True Blues joint Christmas do in Wapping.

We are down for city game v Chelsea. Will ask my mates if they fancy this.

Just spoke to H, i’m aiming to come along mate.

Back