Rangers team up with Titleist to bring out official Rangers branded Golf balls.

Brian Laudrup

Official Ticketer
Not cheap but always good to see the club team up with the biggest brands

Another good commercial deal for the club. Good to see us stepping up , in what is a vital revenue-driving (no pun intended), area for the club (ditto).

£54 for a dozen golf balls , Fck me I’d b e bankrupt by Christmas I lose about 6 balls a round :)) . Funnily enough I cleared out one of my sheds yesterday and found 36 brand new still in the box top flute XL balls, that I didn’t miss them tells it’s own story , must have got them for Christmas one year and forgot all about them .

£54 for a dozen golf balls , Fck me I’d b e bankrupt by Christmas I lose about 6 balls a round :)) . Funnily enough I cleared out one of my sheds yesterday and found 36 brand new still in the box top flute XL balls, that I didn’t miss them tells it’s own story , must have got them for Christmas one year and forgot all about them .
You can get cheaper.

Is that not £15-20 mark up on the usual retail price for the badge?

I play pro v1 and pretty sure I’m £11 max for a sleeve of 3 at my course. So £44 to buy a dozen without the usual buy 3 get the 4th free.

I've just found these is my golf bag.

Years ago we also teamed up with Genmuir who produced an excellent quality navy jumper which had a discreet crest and Rangers on the arm.

MTA0ZDNmYTEzN2E3YzExYjZiYTRiMDY5ZTBmZmVlYzLd6899wTgi5YTGUQ0GYm7FaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMzgyMDQ2NDk4ODU4OGRkZWY4MjExMzg1YjhmYjhjZjI3NWFmZmE4MjY5MmY2NWY0NmY2YmI5MmQyNjY5Mzg3NS5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4MjgzfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

They've missed a trick for a red hand branded one of these

Excellent. Gonna order up some balls with 55 on them for when the time comes. Its a win-win - I'll love playing with them, but when I lose one, I'm imagining either a bear finding it and being delighted, or a Tim finding it, seeing the number and badge and being raging.

The obsessed papes will buy them in bucketfuls just so they can hit the Rangers name. Personally, I wouldn't buy them in case I lost one and spent the rest of the day looking for it. o they come in orange
for winter golf?

Lovely stuff. Maybe if I get these Ill miraculously stop duffing them waywards and losing them.

Is that not £15-20 mark up on the usual retail price for the badge?

I play pro v1 and pretty sure I’m £11 max for a sleeve of 3 at my course. So £44 to buy a dozen without the usual buy 3 get the 4th free.
RRP is £51.99, but as Rick Shiels mentioned in a video this week, they are always on offer so the de facto RRP is around £41-42 a dozen. That makes these just a couple £ more expensive than RRP, but that's obviously very skewed due to constant reduced prices and offers.

I've got a few of the old Rangers balls with the old style badge and a scroll crest can't mind the make or even if they were decent as I never played wi any of them incase they vanished in the rough.

Love the concept, don't want to be hitting out badge with a club though. Another nice sponsorship thought. Would love a Titleist bag with the RFC crest on it.

Back