Rangers Ticket Hotline

The website is on a huge slowdown as well. I presume there’s a lot of demand for tickets for next Thursday. Nice to see though a bit irritating while waiting.

30 minute wait for me this morning but a decent amount of single tickets on the site still, can't give more detail as the seat next to my old seat was available so didn't look at other areas just bought it before I was booted out and had to rejoin the queue
Edit: online not on the hotline

The website is on a huge slowdown as well. I presume there’s a lot of demand for tickets for next Thursday. Nice to see though a bit irritating while waiting.

At one point the site said I’d be allowed on in 9 minutes, then it jumped to over an hour.

My chances of tickets for the home leg are slim I reckon.

Had an hour wait online at the start,but just got me and the wee man tickets for BR1,so just under half and hour wait,rest of the stadium is good availability in places.

At one point the site said I’d be allowed on in 9 minutes, then it jumped to over an hour.

My chances of tickets for the home leg are slim I reckon.
Don't hold me to this but I reckon you'll be fine if you just hang on, there were a decent number still available in just GR6 which usually sells out fairly quick so I would expect other areas to have plenty

Went onto but a couple for a relative - ended up buying two by the looks of it. Queue system works quite well.

I logged in and it said a 1 hour wait, ended up no more than 20 mins and plenty of tickets left.

The predictions of time to wait can be wildly wrong in both directions but very easy once you get through. Plenty of tickets still available. Presume there are just thousands of us all logging in at the same time.

I joined the queue at 5 to 9 and was told it was over an hour's wait, but in reality it was only about 20 minutes. Even managed to get three seats together in GR3.

First time I've been in West Enclosure for a long time. Wee fella wanted to be nearer pitch to get closer to Broxi!!

Back