Rangers Ticket Office.

Coop

Why are they charging supporters when you phone them?
It’s a bloody disgrace.

Anyway,anyone know if I’ll be able to pick my tickets up at the ticket office and what time will I have to be there for?

Anyway,anyone know if I’ll be able to pick my tickets up at the ticket office and what time will I have to be there for?
I e-mailed them to say that my tickets for tomorrow hadn’t arrived in the post and they replied saying I could pick up replacements tomorrow as long as I brought ID along so I would think you should be able to collect.

Yes, if you’ve selected to collect at the ticket office then just turn up at the collection point which is the boxes opposite the entrance to the ticket office and give your name and address.

http://rng.rs/2XNwJza club tweeted this earlier.

I e-mailed them to say that my tickets for tomorrow hadn’t arrived in the post and they replied saying I could pick up replacements tomorrow as long as I brought ID along so I would think you should be able to collect.
Would a driver licenses be ok for id?

Download an app called WEQ4U. It calls 08/03 numbers for free and if youre in a queue you press 9* it hangs up and calls you back when an agent answers.

Brilliant app and has saved me a few Bob with calling hmrc and the like

Looks a great app.

Only thing is it calls “alternative, publicly sourced” number to avoid 08 calls.

I don’t think there’s a geographical alternative number for the ticket office available?

Looks a great app.

Only thing is it calls “alternative, publicly sourced” number to avoid 08 calls.

I don’t think there’s a geographical alternative number for the ticket office available?
It works mate have called them a few time using it:)

Mines came but not my daughters. Why they can’t send more than one ticket in an envelope to the same address is beyond me

Download an app called WEQ4U. It calls 08/03 numbers for free and if youre in a queue you press 9* it hangs up and calls you back when an agent answers.

Doesn't work for rangers, puts you through to argyll house

same happened to me on sun never received my ticket in the post got to Ibrox went for couple beers headed to ticket office and it was closed had to pay at gate some said if you were picking up your ticket you were told to do so 2 hours before kick off

Thing that annoys me is the booking fee, taking the kids to the Blackburn game on Sunday, 2 Adults, 2 kids = £40

£2 booking fee per ticket added on so paid £48!

Thing that annoys me is the booking fee, taking the kids to the Blackburn game on Sunday, 2 Adults, 2 kids = £40

£2 booking fee per ticket added on so paid £48!
Our two Derby tickets,bought online, £15 each ticket and £1 each ticket booking fee..£32 total for two adults.

Got it thank you for putting it on here sir WATP

same happened to me on sun never received my ticket in the post got to Ibrox went for couple beers headed to ticket office and it was closed had to pay at gate some said if you were picking up your ticket you were told to do so 2 hours before kick off
I nipped over this morning as I’ve got a day off got the tickets no issues but it seemed as if the three guys in front of me were in saying the same thing that they hadn’t received the tickets. Pretty shambolic & doesn’t bode well for the quick turnaround for next week’s home game

Back