Rangers Ticket Office

Raymond Reddington

Does anyone else find our ticket office to be extremely incompetent? The amount we pay in booking fees surely means we could hire better staff with basic service skills. Shambles.

It took them like 5 weeks to send out an email to confirm there would be no day trip for Porto- Email went to us like 10 days before the game.

That’s incompetent. No other way of putting it.

In all the years I've only had one small issue, when I renewed my dad's season ticket this year I added everything but friendlies to it but they never got applied. This was resolved through one simple phone call and one form that they sent through for aways.

Plenty of people complain about them but I think some people just like to complain about anything. Of course mistakes happen but they happen everywhere.

I honestly can't say I've ever had a problem with them.
I'm not accusing the OP of anything here but the only time I've seen or heard of any big issues is when they've been confronted with uncalled for aggressive behaviour.
Of course problems will arise from time to time but I've always found that if you raise the issue in a civilised manner, it gets sorted promptly and efficiently.
Maybe I've just been lucky over the last 40 years or so!
;)

Face to face there has only ever been one problem. Over the phone is a different story. I might just have had bad luck with the TO tbf, that I constantly get through to folk who don’t carry out their promises.

I honestly can't say I've ever had a problem with them.
I'm not accusing the OP of anything here but the only time I've seen or heard of any big issues is when they've been confronted with uncalled for aggressive behaviour.
Of course problems will arise from time to time but I've always found that if you raise the issue in a civilised manner, it gets sorted promptly and efficiently.
Maybe I've just been lucky over the last 40 years or so!
;)

People not carrying out what they said they would do is not a problem caused by aggressive behaviour.

sent them an Email about 4 weeks ago, still no reply. I only live less than an hour away so will go through and sort out my query face to face

Face to face there has only ever been one problem. Over the phone is a different story. I might just have had bad luck with the TO tbf, that I constantly get through to folk who don’t carry out their promises.
So face to face is ok then? And over the phone is a different story, you are right. Manchester call centres and everything.

But don't let that stop you.

Costs and systems will always be there and cause problems and issues. People causing issues is the major problem.

It would appear that most who have responded so far would disagree.

It might help if you actually explained the issue you had. We do have at least 1 poster on here who works in the Ticket Ofice.

So face to face is ok then? And over the phone is a different story, you are right. Manchester call centres and everything.

But don't let that stop you.

Do they deal with tickets or ticket related queries? Do they answer the phone as “Rangers ticket office”?

The ticket office get a raw deal on here and they provide alot of support to ourselves as an RSC, people in the office are dedicated to the job.

The feedback I have got regarding the Travel Club and Porto flight was that the club were working hard to get a flight sorted before the TC collapse, however couldn’t get it to work out financially.

I personally agree they should have communicated better regarding this issue and hopefully they take alot of supporters views from this on board.

My personal experience on a one to one with TO staff has been very positive, and I think the negativity from fans is in the main related to the lack of communication and timeliness connected to European Ticket distribution. This negativity should not be directed at the office staff and should be directed at a managerial level. Our fans are routinely treated like an inconvenience. SR is ultimately responsible in my opinion.
The process in regard to securing ticket allocation from the away club in the EL has been abysmal. Communications have been routinely sparse to the point of being arrogant and thoughtless. Little regard has been shown towards the desire of ordinary working class fans to book flights and hotels as early as possible to reduce escalating costs.
I feel our travelling away support in Europe (in particular) is taken for granted and we are treated with total disregard by the club.
The latest trip to Porto has been shambolic resulting in fans paying over the odds for flights and hotels as they were uncertain about getting a ticket.

A had problems whith my season ticket at the start of the season and one of the girls at the ticket office sorted it out for me and even phoned me up to tell me she had sorted it out top service

I really struggle with Mr Wrong.

He’s never right and infuriating to deal with.

Some good, some bad. That’s probably my take on them.

People moan about the ticket office all the time on here but I have never had an issue with them, always been fine.

What time does the TO open at? Need to head over for a Porto Ticket.
Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am until 5pm. Wednesday 10am until 5pm and Thursday 9am until 6pm, Saturday 10am until 2pm and closed Sunday.

One of the biggest problems with the ticket centre are some of our ST holders who don't actually know how schemes work. The amount of people on here who think the away scheme is the same as priority for semi/final tickets really astonishes me.
People also moaning about the short notice payments does my box in too. When you tick these schemes you, or I certainly do could narrow down when the payments will be taken to within a day or so or generally a week at worst.

Back