Rangers Toddlers Kit

Russell

Hi Bears...I’ve got a lovely new baby girl & I really want to get her the new home toddlers kit. I see on website 2/3 years is sold out...I wonder will they be back in stock soon?

I’ve got a few guys that can go to the shops in the City or @ Ibrox but I can’t get through on phone to make sure they’ve got them
available.

She’s watched almost every game on my lap since we’ve started back & she’s definitely our lucky charm...I just need her suited & booted now.

Thanks for any info & come on the Teddy Bears. I’ve missed the team the last week or so during international break. Buzzing to watch us on Sunday Vrs the Sheep.

Russell.

I’ve been waiting on them coming back into stock for months now. Here’s hoping santa brings some stock!

There were plenty away and third kit toddler kits in the shop 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately the woekers didnt have a clue when the home one was likely to be back in stock.

I’ve got a wee boy that’s 7 weeks today and desperate to buy him the strip. Not looking like I’ll be able to for a while. Going to look out his sisters home strip from 2 years ago and try it on him. Will be far to big though I think.

I ordered mine for my sons and they took money then canceled my order but never gave me the money back.Anyone got a number to call them?

Hi Bears...I’ve got a lovely new baby girl & I really want to get her the new home toddlers kit. I see on website 2/3 years is sold out...I wonder will they be back in stock soon?

I’ve got a few guys that can go to the shops in the City or @ Ibrox but I can’t get through on phone to make sure they’ve got them
available.

She’s watched almost every game on my lap since we’ve started back & she’s definitely our lucky charm...I just need her suited & booted now.

Thanks for any info & come on the Teddy Bears. I’ve missed the team the last week or so during international break. Buzzing to watch us on Sunday Vrs the Sheep.

Russell.
Congratulations to you and the Mrs.

Been waiting to get the wee man the home kit he’s 16 months old. Is it worth paying full price for a kit when there’s half the season left ?

I was in the shop yesterday and they never had any home toddlers kit. I asked about stock before Christmas and they never knew. Just said to keep checking online as they'd have it first.

LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE​

Kit out the whole family with the Home, Away and Third toddler kits back in stock.

Perfect for young Gers, the toddler kits include the home, away or third 20/21 Rangers jersey with matching shorts and socks to show their support from home.

Now available to shop at shop.rangers.co.uk.

Both shops close at 8pm tonight until at least Dec 11th, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Young kids were completely overlooked and the stock levels have been a joke since the beginning.

Both away kits available online
There were tons of the away and third when I was in the other day, never looked for the home one as my boy already has it. Could also try the st Enoch/Buchanan galleries store?

Back