Rangers transfer deadline day thread

Deadline passed at midnight for contracted players.

There is no deadline for Free Agents, who don't have a club.

There is also no deadline for players that have been registered and who are still negotiating the contract is the way I’m reading it from doc stone and his cryptic information

YCxGd9j.gif

:D

I'm not saying it is McCauley, but I was not told by my source to let any names out. I asked about Davis and Solanke and was told no, which I was allowed to post on the board (they were targets by the way, just things never worked out for various reasons) but was told about a player we were after but he was unsure about the terms and how much play time he would get.

One of my very first posts in this thread said this, and said I could not say any more, which was ignored, so I played along. At no time did I claim it was a superstar signing, a seat filler, or even a dud. I just played along with the theme of the thread and even asked if I should stop joking about, to which everyone said no.

I value my source more than anything, it is incredibly high level and it has never been wrong, ever. I can drop hints, I can like posts, but if my source says I can't confirm something then I won't, it is as simple as that. I have said this so many times over the years it gets a bit repetitive.

Tonight was just playing along with the theme of the thread, a bit of a laugh, and if you know my posting style you would easily see that. If I have lead you on I am sorry, but FFS, come one, I said it in my original post that I can't and won't say any more and I never do. You can read anything you want into my postings but if you ignore my first post than well, it's not my fault.

My source can tell me a name all over the papers, but if they say keep it quiet then I will, it's as simple as that. Tonight was fun, we are at a good place as a club and a support, and it is so nice to have such a high morale about the board, let's keep it that way.

Some of you will understand this post, some of you will think I am a teasing c*nt, and for the latter I am sorry, but you will learn.

Cheers..

The Doc
Anyone that doesn’t understand every word of that is a muppet.

All in good fun.

WOuld love to know who essentially knocked the express back though. :) it’s been fun

I'm not saying it is McCauley, but I was not told by my source to let any names out. I asked about Davis and Solanke and was told no, which I was allowed to post on the board (they were targets by the way, just things never worked out for various reasons) but was told about a player we were after but he was unsure about the terms and how much play time he would get.

One of my very first posts in this thread said this, and said I could not say any more, which was ignored, so I played along. At no time did I claim it was a superstar signing, a seat filler, or even a dud. I just played along with the theme of the thread and even asked if I should stop joking about, to which everyone said no.

I value my source more than anything, it is incredibly high level and it has never been wrong, ever. I can drop hints, I can like posts, but if my source says I can't confirm something then I won't, it is as simple as that. I have said this so many times over the years it gets a bit repetitive.

Tonight was just playing along with the theme of the thread, a bit of a laugh, and if you know my posting style you would easily see that. If I have lead you on I am sorry, but FFS, come one, I said it in my original post that I can't and won't say any more and I never do. You can read anything you want into my postings but if you ignore my first post than well, it's not my fault.

My source can tell me a name all over the papers, but if they say keep it quiet then I will, it's as simple as that. Tonight was fun, we are at a good place as a club and a support, and it is so nice to have such a high morale about the board, let's keep it that way.

Some of you will understand this post, some of you will think I am a teasing c*nt, and for the latter I am sorry, but you will learn.

Cheers..

The Doc
So, it's no Alan Smith then?

Surely to %^*& it’s a striker? We’ve only got 2 + Sadiq. We would have been better off keeping Cummings for the fee.

Doesn't matter a feck to me tbh, what a window either way. Cheers for the entertainment tonight doc. Love these kind of threads. I envisage a panty wetters happy hour will ensue now though so happy clapping my way to bed. Doubt the thread will be there when I get up as a consequence lol. :)

Cheers..

The Doc
people read but don't understand or hear but don't listen:) am new on here enjoyed the thread tho some good comments been an excellent start to the season after all the shite over the yrs a bit of fun should be welcomed! have a good wkend man

Cheers..

The Doc
Defo macauley caulker

Cheers..

The Doc

Has the signing happened? Lol

Cheers..

The Doc

I've just had a text saying it's Pam St. Clement (not contracted to any club), is that true?

Cheers..

The Doc

Doc, this thread has been hilarious.

I've honestly got a sore belly from laughing. :D

Brilliant thread. Great fun. Bring on the scum. :)

All of you whinging little pussies need to get the sand out of your vagina.

The man has said what he can and had a laugh like the rest of us. This transfer window has been beyond what most of us would have expected at the end of last season. We’re in the Europa League group stages (let that sink in) and about to do the mentally challengeds in their own midden.

We have a spine like I haven’t seen since 2007/8 and a striker who when he goes, will go for 15-20m (cheers Pedro).

Get some perspective and drop the entitlement - this isn’t the Glaswegian LGBT forum, it’s Follow F*cking Folllow

Peace out #metoo

Cheers..

The Doc

Hangman allowed if you ask your source Lol

It’s been a great window and day, 2 good signings have went under radar

This thread is like when you got a girl up to watch a dvd when you were in school and all you did all night was dry riding.

With balls aching and friction burn on your shaft. You realise it’s been a waste time and should’ve had a wank.

That’s only relevant if she’d sucked you off 14 times in the last 6 weeks bud ;)

Cheers..

The Doc

Can I have a wank now?

It's McCauley. The big man wants playing time. Cares more about that than he does the money. He's a Norn Iron legend and tbh we could of done with him last week and maybe we would've got three points instead of one cause he would of emptied them in the air.

That being said am I disappointed if we don't sign him? No. I hope he goes to a team where he'll play and enjoy the remainder of his career. I've huge respect for him and his integrity.

Aw well, the signings we’ve made have been fantastic and the morale around the club as a whole is tremendous just now. Good nights entertainment on this thread. Look forward to Sunday now and hopefully beat that shower and get the cnuts on the back foot while there in turmoil. No Surrender!

Cheers..

The Doc

Good info as always and enjoy reading your words.....however I have to say i absolutely fcuking love a teasing cuńt!

Ecstatic with the form of some of our gems, but just like credit where credit is due, Cummings for Sadiq looks a total stinker at the moment.
We're 2 games into the season, the boy's on loan so he can easily be sent back if he's not up to it. He's got ability though. I'd have liked to keep Cummings but I've total faith in Mark Allen and Stevie G.

There is also no deadline for players that have been registered and who are still negotiating the contract is the way I’m reading it from doc stone and his cryptic information

A copy of the Players Contract has to be supplied to the SFA and SPFL along with their Registration Documents (which was one of the avenues that the SFA used to shaft us, in that EBT's were listed on side letters, rather than the contracts deposited with them), so I don't see how a player could be registered before signing a contract. Even if they could, I would be amazed if any player agreed to being registered before agreeing a contract.

Cheers..

The Doc
This board has been electric tonight and shows the morale of the support, also to you doc the banter has been outstanding keep up the good work

Back