Rangers transfer deadline day thread

I'll never forget his permormance at Ibrox when he played for Leeds in the 2002 friendly.
He was only maybe about 21 and playing against a very good Rangers side, but I remember I couldn't take my eyes off him. Thought he was sensational that night. He just owned the pitch.
Alan Smith of Leeds United looked like being a great player, never quite happened for him,he had a lot of injuries as well.

My mate who has a sign company was asked to make a Solanke banner today and deliver it to the Ibrox area, still could be a goer.

Edit - it was for a woman called Kay's leaving party .
754.gif

I'm not saying it is McCauley, but I was not told by my source to let any names out. I asked about Davis and Solanke and was told no, which I was allowed to post on the board (they were targets by the way, just things never worked out for various reasons) but was told about a player we were after but he was unsure about the terms and how much play time he would get.

One of my very first posts in this thread said this, and said I could not say any more, which was ignored, so I played along. At no time did I claim it was a superstar signing, a seat filler, or even a dud. I just played along with the theme of the thread and even asked if I should stop joking about, to which everyone said no.

I value my source more than anything, it is incredibly high level and it has never been wrong, ever. I can drop hints, I can like posts, but if my source says I can't confirm something then I won't, it is as simple as that. I have said this so many times over the years it gets a bit repetitive.

Tonight was just playing along with the theme of the thread, a bit of a laugh, and if you know my posting style you would easily see that. If I have lead you on I am sorry, but FFS, come one, I said it in my original post that I can't and won't say any more and I never do. You can read anything you want into my postings but if you ignore my first post than well, it's not my fault.

My source can tell me a name all over the papers, but if they say keep it quiet then I will, it's as simple as that. Tonight was fun, we are at a good place as a club and a support, and it is so nice to have such a high morale about the board, let's keep it that way.

Some of you will understand this post, some of you will think I am a teasing c*nt, and for the latter I am sorry, but you will learn.

Cheers..

The Doc

"We are about to get Our bounce back" DocStone June 2018.

Oh how right you were my good friend.

The tramps have 1 fit striker for Sunday let's pour salt in their wound. Their Supporters are wanting blood for their disasterous window. The gap is gone our sqaud is strong enough and good enough to take them this weekend and the title.

"We are about to get Our bounce back" DocStone June 2018.

Oh how right you were my good friend.

The tramps have 1 fit striker for Sunday let's pour salt in their wound. Their Supporters are wanting blood for their disasterous window. The gap is gone our sqaud is strong enough and good enough to take them this weekend and the title.

I'm not putting too much pressure on our boys for Sunday because it is a tall order especially after the UFA game, but a result for us on Sunday could fück their shît up. They're wobbling all over the shop just now and one wee dunt from us and the wheels will well and truly come off.

Ecstatic with the form of some of our gems, but just like credit where credit is due, Cummings for Sadiq looks a total stinker at the moment.

There’s probably a reason Sadiq is at Roma whilst Cummings was being loaned out by Forrest, who by all accounts were desperate to get rid.

Said player is currently in League 1 with Peterborough. Meantime Sadiq has had little time to show anything in a Rangers jersey.

I'm not putting too much pressure on our boys for Sunday because it is a tall order especially after the UFA game, but a result for us on Sunday could fück their shît up. They're wobbling all over the shop just now and one wee dunt from us and the wheels will well and truly come off.

It'll be like the Gerrard Express knocking into the septic wonky shopping trolley.

I take it Grezda was our last signing?

No last minute drama then?

It’s been a fantastic transfer window, well for us anyway ;)

Now the battle fever kicks in!!

Me too Blue Phoenix, I have to say, the banter up till 12 (went I went off) was terrific, I could not put the phone down, not because of Doc's teasing, but the actual banter by everyone. Giggling like a little bairn in my bed on my smartphone. Now I have a long day ahead till about 3 am Sunday :O

Me too Blue Phoenix, I have to say, the banter up till 12 (went I went off) was terrific, I could not put the phone down, not because of Doc's teasing, but the actual banter by everyone. Giggling like a little bairn in my bed on my smartphone. Now I have a long day ahead till about 3 am Sunday :O
Sleepless weekend all round.

So true, especially with the game on tomorrow! Back to bed at 3 am and then up for the game. Wouldn't have changed it! Got zero work done yesterday too Hahaha I was obsessed with keeping up to date on here and watching the news. Oh well! Can relax now!

Could be worse, imagine being a Celtic Fan this morning. They were convinced on twitter they were getting a replacement in form Liverpool, a specific Dom Solanke :p

The Caulker one is a strange one, wonder what he has lined up, you won't just rip up contracts without assurances you are off somewhere better.

Good window. Not only coming but going out. Although I’d love a announcement this morning for a deal done last night :)

I think in the next day or two you may yet see Macauley in.

His experience could be invaluable over the season.

He is a free and can sign anytime.

For me…………it’s ……a no brainer!

A spine ripping finishing move would be ideal. :D

I'm not saying it is McCauley, but I was not told by my source to let any names out. I asked about Davis and Solanke and was told no, which I was allowed to post on the board (they were targets by the way, just things never worked out for various reasons) but was told about a player we were after but he was unsure about the terms and how much play time he would get.

One of my very first posts in this thread said this, and said I could not say any more, which was ignored, so I played along. At no time did I claim it was a superstar signing, a seat filler, or even a dud. I just played along with the theme of the thread and even asked if I should stop joking about, to which everyone said no.

I value my source more than anything, it is incredibly high level and it has never been wrong, ever. I can drop hints, I can like posts, but if my source says I can't confirm something then I won't, it is as simple as that. I have said this so many times over the years it gets a bit repetitive.

Tonight was just playing along with the theme of the thread, a bit of a laugh, and if you know my posting style you would easily see that. If I have lead you on I am sorry, but FFS, come one, I said it in my original post that I can't and won't say any more and I never do. You can read anything you want into my postings but if you ignore my first post than well, it's not my fault.

My source can tell me a name all over the papers, but if they say keep it quiet then I will, it's as simple as that. Tonight was fun, we are at a good place as a club and a support, and it is so nice to have such a high morale about the board, let's keep it that way.

Some of you will understand this post, some of you will think I am a teasing c*nt, and for the latter I am sorry, but you will learn.

Cheers..

The Doc

Doc, I haven't been on this forum very long, but I've supported the Rangers all my life and last night was phenomenal ! I believe you are a big part of the reason I'd enjoyed the banter on the forum so much. If I could just ask as favour of you though, between now and January if you are near any of those at Ibrox who make decisions if you could just whisper "Robson-Kanu" every time ..... cheers for a lot of fun last night.

Still find it a bit strange we let Rudden leave late on.

We are already short up front so seems a bit weird no other striker was signed.

Oh well.

Been a great window, just think were 2 top players short of really being there esp with getting into el group stage.

Ha people really thought we were signing somebody last min.

Still find it a bit strange we let Rudden leave late on.

We are already short up front so seems a bit weird no other striker was signed.

Oh well.

Rudden was miles away from the first team and this move will benefit him.

Morelos, Lafferty, Sadiq all in front of him and others like Kent would probably play up top ahead of him.

There’s probably a reason Sadiq is at Roma whilst Cummings was being loaned out by Forrest, who by all accounts were desperate to get rid.

Said player is currently in League 1 with Peterborough. Meantime Sadiq has had little time to show anything in a Rangers jersey.

You must have really rated Donati and Crosas.

You’re making me think we should have kept hold of Jordan Thompson too.

Let’s revisit this debate in a few months.

Doc, I haven't been on this forum very long, but I've supported the Rangers all my life and last night was phenomenal ! I believe you are a big part of the reason I'd enjoyed the banter on the forum so much. If I could just ask as favour of you though, between now and January if you are near any of those at Ibrox who make decisions if you could just whisper "Robson-Kanu" every time ..... cheers for a lot of fun last night.
Why Robson-Kanu? Guy is hopeless..

There is so many holes in the big club = good player way of thinking that I don’t know where to begin.

The mindset of a 12year old

Whether Sadiq turns out to be good enough is still up for debate, whereas it was clear from Cummings time with us (and his career in general) that he wasn't.

Far from sold on Sadiq at the minute but he's barely kicked a ball - suspect he'll get his chances in some of the 'easier' home league games if we build up a good lead before being in a position to start

I think the issue with Sadiq is his level of fitness. It was alluded to by a former manager in the press a few weeks ago. He's probably a boy who has bags of ability and he obviously has pace to burn, but his stats in training will be monitored daily.
Maybe we just have to get him some game time and see what he can do.

Back