Rangers transfer deadline day thread

You must have really rated Donati and Crosas.

You’re making me think we should have kept hold of Jordan Thompson too.

Let’s revisit this debate in a few months.

Well they were both much better players than Jason Cummings. Not sure what the general point is though, nothings going to change the fact Cummings hasn’t shown much of anything in his career and the clubs he’s signed for reflect that (keeping in mind his deal with us was only a short loan and he was never deemed good enough to start regularly even by a diddy like Murty).

Most importantly, Gerrard decided Cummings wasn’t worth keeping (even at a dirt cheap price) and Sadiq was worth giving a go.

You must have really rated Donati and Crosas.

You’re making me think we should have kept hold of Jordan Thompson too.

Let’s revisit this debate in a few months.

Yes, let's revisit the debate. Our season is not going to rest on Sadiq/Cummings. After all, we've just qualified for the Europa League.

Given the transfer window and the huge turnover of players, it really is churlish to hone in on a young loan.

Why Robson-Kanu? Guy is hopeless..
No reason other than when I've seen him he works his sock off and scores a goal or two, he's strong on the ball and seems to have good vision, he's experienced and I think he'd fit well with the Scottish game. He's more of a compact player than Kyle and has a much better temperament than Alfredo. I'd rather have seen him in than Solanke. Only my opinion though.

Back