Rangers treble odds 19/20

Managed to get a few bets on at 11/4 for the league. It's now come in to 5/2. Bet it a few times since it's come in too. Any spare cash is going on this. I'm convinced that 55 happens in the coming season.
Bets placed with Hills. Betvictor the only other bookie showing odds for the league at the moment (9/4)

Going by the odds for the league and league cup the odds will be around 60/1 for the three selections together, but the bookies will have a special likely to be around 80/1 I’d reckon

I think winning the treble is a bit optimistic but I really fancy us for the league this year even more so if the mentally challengeds fail to qualify for the CL
Will definitely be sticking a bet on us to do it this year

12/5 with bet365 for the title. It only appeared after the cup final and hasn't changed.

A double with Liverpool for the EPL will give you 11.75/1.

Going by the odds for the league and league cup the odds will be around 60/1 for the three selections together, but the bookies will have a special likely to be around 80/1 I’d reckon

The special odds will come in not go out . Can’t do a straight treble as it’s related contingency ,

Is it possible to take Rangers to win the league on a points handicap to better the odds. At 12/5 it’s not particularly appealing, but -9points at 12/1, I could live with that. Any thoughts?

No fucking way are we winning a treble this season. Sorry lads, waste of money.

The train to 55 is departing though.

League and League Cup double is where your money should be going.... but that's the pessimistic WoS Calvinist in me talking.

Just in case anyone is interested. Betway have us at 50-1, hills are 25-1. Can't see any other bookies doing it yet.

50/1 sounds about right. For what it's worth I reckon Celtic would have been at least 100/1, and probably much longer to win the the 2000/2001 treble during the previous close season.

Bear in mind all the reduction means is bears have seen this, laughed and lumped on. It doesn’t reflect a change in view by the bookies. It’s fear of a big hit, factored into their mathematical calculations.
That’s not true bears money alone has not caused the price to go from 4/1 to 2/1 . This isn’t a next managers market . Had an impact yes but is far from the sole reason .

That’s not true bears money alone has not caused the price to go from 4/1 to 2/1 . This isn’t a next managers market . Had an impact yes but is far from the sole reason .
It will be the main one given they’ve not had transfer activity of note yet. Pre-season the relevant factors will be manager changes and players in and out. We’ve signed some yes, but don’t think we’ve signed anyone who the bookies would adjust a price for. And equally can’t see that bookies would lengthen Celtic’s odds by them appointing a manager who on the face of it had a relatively successful temporary appointment period.

Back