Rangers trying to offload Herrera for 1mil.

He's a lump of Wood that offers nothing. He's sluggish. No harm to him, nice big fellow but we'd be better cutting our loses if any one is daft enough to offer 1m.

I wonder if those suggesting they'd be delighted to get 500k etc etc would still be delighted if we take that but then fall short of a accies valuation of Docherty.

If anyone offers a million for him Ill drive him there myself
He's played for his country and 1 million isn't a lot to pay for someone that has been capped. He might not be suited to the SPL but he has clearly impressed previously. Baffling that our reaction is to talk down the worth of our playing assets

This is the kind of attitude that will see us stuck behind them for years. They've got Simunovic, an average defender who has never been capped and went as far as changing countries last year to get a game for Bosnia, and still cant. They're touting him at £8m, We've got a player with 9 caps, an international goal record of 1 in 3, and who has been here 6 months, barely even getting a chance coming on with 2 minutes to go every week, an our support want 500k for him and will drive him there for a milion. Really is baffling, it's almost as if half of FF dont realise that transfer fees have changed dramatically in recent years and a million is pennies, we were even paying 2m+ fees in the summer, and we are skint and still recovering from being financially raped for 5 years.

I really like Herrera.

I don’t think he’s very good, but I like the way he conducts himself and his commitment to Rangers.

I’ve no desire to see him chased, but if we get a good price then he leaves with his head held high. If he stays, however, something tells me that he’ll settle into a solid striker next year.

On average it takes a new signing 3 years to hit their peak into a new team and new league. We chase them immediately...

“ I really like Herrera.

I don’t think he’s very good, but...”

That gave me a laugh.

We’d be complaining if we were paying him off.

He’s highly thought of in Mexico and has played for their international side.

Whilst some players aren’t suited to our game lets not make the same mistake of giving guys away for a packet of quavers.
Yes and a mars bar.

The Sun are horrible b*stards. The lad wants to fight for his place. Im not arguing whether he should get one or not, just that the Sun are shit and he must be hurt by the tone of that article. More or less, no one wants you, eff off.

More people need to say the same to the Sun.

There was something earlier on twitter claiming Santos had bid £1.2m for him. If anyone offers cash for him he’ll be offski.

Bizarre signing considering Pedro didn’t use him much before. Good luck to him, hope the move goes through

Based on tonight if we're struggling to move him on to another club, might be worthwhile to see if any art collectors are interested in a life-size statue.

Does it matter how lovely a bloke he is? I can't grasp why/how this matters....
It doesn’t, all it should do is shield him from criticism for being a knob with a bad attitude. He most certainly doesn’t and seems to try hard, he just isn’t very good, kind of like a slower but better looking Sebo.

There is another thread with video footage of what the lad has done before. We have not seen it but there could be a better player in there.

Back