Rangers TV - £25 voucher

I currently have a monthly RTV subscription but was looking to update to annual for MyGers points. Does anyone know the best way to do this and how I can apply my voucher towards the subscription?

I have three season tickets I was going to use my vouchers £25 each total of £75 for 3 myger. As I was told you could do that

But I struggling to work out how to do it, sorry but am behind on the tech side of things. Any help appreciate cheers

I’ve not received an email from MyGers at all, any idea how to get it? The welcome pack came through the other day.

I’ve not received an email from MyGers at all, any idea how to get it? The welcome pack came through the other day.

Login to your account. Go to Update My Details and scroll down to Marketing Preferences and make sure you’ve elected to receive email notifications. I think the default is to not receive any. After that, be aware they will normally go to your Junk folder as well.

I emailed the ticket office weeks ago re the £25 voucher which I intend to put towards myGers - how long does it take to get the voucher, and how do they actually do it?

I emailed the ticket office weeks ago re the £25 voucher which I intend to put towards myGers - how long does it take to get the voucher, and how do they actually do it?
I emailed and got a reply within 3 hours. I asked for the £25 voucher for rangers tv. I had the £6 per month sub already, so I cancelled that, then rangers emailed me with the 25 discount in my rangers tv account, I logged in and paid 35 for the year.

I emailed and got a reply within 3 hours. I asked for the £25 voucher for Rangers tv. I had the £6 per month sub already, so I cancelled that, then Rangers emailed me with the 25 discount in my Rangers tv account, I logged in and paid 35 for the year.
Thanks mate, I’ll drop them another email to chase it up.

I emailed and got a reply within 3 hours. I asked for the £25 voucher for Rangers tv. I had the £6 per month sub already, so I cancelled that, then Rangers emailed me with the 25 discount in my Rangers tv account, I logged in and paid 35 for the year.

So where abouts do you access the voucher when buying a sub?

Back