Rangers TV £54.00 Charge

GovanDerry

Official Ticketer
Rangers TV have just taken £54 from my account for an Annual Subscription. I thought Rangers TV was included as part of My Gers or the season ticket? I can’t really remember though.

No it’s not. Only live home matches as part of season ticket.
RTv is for all other features

No mate MyGers gets you 10% off of the RTV Basic Annual so £60 down to £54.

Your ST just gets you the home games streamed.

RTV Basic is highlights, other stuff and matches on delay.

No mate MyGers gets you 10% off of the RTV Basic Annual so £60 down to £54.

Your ST just gets you the home games streamed.

RTV Basic is highlights, other stuff and matches on delay.
Brilliant, cheers mate.

Clearly I never paid enough attention when signing up:))

It’s well worth what they charge. The highlights are good but I really like the Away Day and Inside Ibrox features. The media team are doing a good job in difficult times.

Rangers TV have just taken £54 from my account for an Annual Subscription. I thought Rangers TV was included as part of My Gers or the season ticket? I can’t really remember though.

You'll be able to watch Scotty Arfield answering questions on his favourite vegetables and telling stories about the time he went to Edinburgh Zoo with Andy Halliday but it was closed.

I currently pay £6 a month for RTV , how do I cancel the monthly subscription and take out full year for £54 with mygers discount , as I gather you don’t receive mygers points with the monthly subscription.

Can’t believe so many folk don’t know how to cancel - never mind want to cancel. Bear in mind those £54/£60 subs are for an annual subscription so you will get nothing back by cancelling.

If you have a monthly subscription, or an annual one that’s coming to an end, you can cancel by logging into RangersTV website. Once logged in click on Account, and then look for the bit where it says ‘Package’ and there‘s a link to cancel underneath your listed package. Simples!

If you cancel your monthly like that you can then click on Subscribe & Buy and purchase the annual package if you choose to do so.

Can’t believe so many folk don’t know how to cancel - never mind want to cancel. Bear in mind those £54/£60 subs are for an annual subscription so you will get nothing back by cancelling.

If you have a monthly subscription, or an annual one that’s coming to an end, you can cancel by logging into RangersTV website. Once logged in click on Account, and then look for the bit where it says ‘Package’ and there‘s a link to cancel underneath your listed package. Simples!
It isn't your money to decide what folk do with it

Yeah, I was stung by this also after activating the free trial. Forgot to cancel (May not have read the t+Cs).

I assume it will count towards my ‘MyGers’ standings at least.

It isn't your money to decide what folk do with it

You’ve misunderstood - or are choosing to be arsey. Read my post, it was directed at folk who had recently taken out the annual subscription to get MyGers points. If they cancel now they are effectively throwing that money down the pan. There will be no refund. They've paid for it for the year, they may as well benefit.

EDIT: Was being an arse myself so comment removed.:confused:

Last edited:
You’ve misunderstood - or are choosing to be arsey. Read my post, it was directed at folk who had recently taken out the annual subscription to get MyGers points. If they cancel now they are effectively throwing that money down the pan. There will be no refund. They've paid for it for the year, they may as well benefit.

Thanks for the misguided advice though.:rolleyes:

They don’t cancel your subscription as such, they just opt you out of the auto annual resubscription when it’s due next year. You will still have access to all RTV features until then.

I cancelled my monthly subscription with them and signed up to the annual one in July, but they still take the fiver a month for what I'm assuming is the monthly one on top of my annual fee. I've emailed about it, had one reply and nothing since. They're a pain in the arse with stuff like that.

They don’t cancel your subscription as such, they just opt you out of the auto annual resubscription when it’s due next year. You will still have access to RTV until then.

Didn't know that.:confused: Nevertheless, point remains those who’ve paid have paid for the year and cancelling now, or even next Summer, isn’t getting a refund.

I cancelled my monthly subscription with them and signed up to the annual one in July, but they still take the fiver a month for what I'm assuming is the monthly one on top of my annual fee. I've emailed about it, had one reply and nothing since. They're a pain in the arse with stuff like that.

If you login via the website and then go to Account it should list your Package there. There should only be one listed. I’m wondering if you signed up for the Annual subscription on a different email perhaps - hence two live subscriptions.

If you login via the website and then go to Account it should list your Package there. There should only be one listed. I’m wondering if you signed up for the Annual subscription on a different email perhaps - hence two live subscriptions.
I checked that initially, mate. Only lists my annual subscription and there's £5 still coming out each month. I've only ever had one Rangers number/email registered to them as well.

I checked that initially, mate. Only lists my annual subscription and there's £5 still coming out each month. I've only ever had one Rangers number/email registered to them as well.

Not sure how that’s possible in all honesty. I’d keep sending them emails but all they are going to find is your annual sub from your email address. You might need to provide bank details so they can track payments via that.

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

I gave them all my details to check it but like most things Rangers concerned they take an age to even read it.

It’s of absolutely no consolation but it’s an external contractor rather than Rangers. Could always try stopping the payment via your bank.

Back