Rangers tv and the £25 voucher

The Royal Standard

I’ve read conflicting posts regarding of the viability of using the voucher towards RtV.
Can anyone advise for certain is it possible and if so how do you do it?

I emailed over a week ago to request a voucher so I could use to renew my RTV subscription

Got a reply saying I’ve got a credit on my Rangers No account

I asked if I can use this for RTV. Got another email from ticket office with a link but link never worked

I emailed them back but got no reply

I then emailed SLO @Greg Marshall on Saturday ask him for clarity and his assistance on the issue

Still waiting a reply

I emailed over a week ago to request a voucher so I could use to renew my RTV subscription

I asked if I can use this for RTV. Got another email from ticket office with a link but link never worked

I then emailed SLO @Greg Marshall on Saturday ask him for clarity and his assistance on the issue

Still waiting a reply
Cheers bud hopefully we hear something definite on this

Still waiting a reply
You need to log into your account before you click the link.

Logged into my season ticket account and I have a credit balance of £25.00

I cannot see any way to use the credit balance for my RTV renewal

It’s certainly not an easy process if I’m honest

Bit of an update.

£25.00 credit was applied on 29.6.20 but £25.00 was removed from the account on 9.7.20 so the account balance is £0.00

I also emailed about using the £25 credit balance and received a link for rtv to use with the credit balance now removed. The link does not work as I am not registering as a new rtv user. Have emailed again requesting advice on how an existing rtv email address can use the link but no response. Doesn't look like I will subscribe to rtv anytime soon. And I have lost the £25 credit balance. This isn't good customer service.

The email address I have contacted for assistance is;
rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

I also emailed about using the £25 credit balance and received a link for rtv to use with the credit balance now removed. The link does not work as I am not registering as a new rtv user. Have emailed again requesting advice on how an existing rtv email address can use the link but no response. Doesn't look like I will subscribe to rtv anytime soon. And I have lost the £25 credit balance. This isn't good customer service.

Perhaps you have to cancel your existing subscription first and then try the link to purchase the new one? Or has your existing subscription already expired?

Club need to sort this out

I’ve emailed SLO and ticket office who gave me a link to RTV that didn’t work

SLO on FF yesterday replying to posters on here

Lets see if he resolves this issue but poor customer service

I emailed the Club asking if I could use the voucher towards RTV and was sent a link and assurance that the voucher had been applied. I've just completed the checkout process on a £60 annual subscription and have been charged the full amount, no sign of the £25 discount. I'd have taken out a subscription regardless, mainly for the MyGers points as I hardly ever watch it, but the whole voucher thing has annoyed me.

Perhaps you have to cancel your existing subscription first and then try the link to purchase the new one? Or has your existing subscription already expired?

I don't have an active subscription. But as my email is registered, I cannot register as a new user.

There have been multiple posts on this including one for myself. I’ve emailed the ticket office this afternoon as the whole thing is as clear as mud. They’d have been better not handing out any vouchers given you can use them for hardly anything.

Here is exactly what I did to get the £25 applied to a years subscription. I emailed the address above stating I would like the £25 voucher for rangers sub. I included my rangers number in the email. I got a response about 3 hours later which was in the picture. I cancelled my current subscription. Make sure you are logged in to rangers tv first before clicking the link, if on an iPhone, using safari go to rangers tv and click login. Then once clicking the link in the email, it brings you to a page which says you will be charged £35 for your subscription today. You then just pay that amount for a years access.

Here is exactly what I did to get the £25 applied to a years subscription. I emailed the address above stating I would like the £25 voucher for Rangers sub. I included my Rangers number in the email. I got a response about 3 hours later which was in the picture. I cancelled my current subscription. Make sure you are logged in to Rangers tv first before clicking the link, if on an iPhone, using safari go to Rangers tv and click login. Then once clicking the link in the email, it brings you to a page which says you will be charged £35 for your subscription today. You then just pay that amount for a years access.

I don't know how you did it, but it works. :)) Think the key is to be logged into your account before accessing the link.

yep, email ticket office, they mail back with a link

log into RTV (or create an account and log in) then click on the link - you get discount applied

Has anyone used the MyGers discount as well as the £25? I’m being told you can only use one.

The club have taken the absolute piss out of the fans this summer in regards jumping through hoops (pardon the pun) to get a £25 voucher and for them that wanted a refund for last seasons games.

I will tell you what, I remember the early 2000s being pissed off at the board treating us like shite and more like customers than the lifeblood of the club, but this board this summer have been a disgrace and as bad as anything early 2000s we were served up.

Mygers and the whole refund process has been at best amateurish from the start.

Actually feel a bit sorry for SLO as he is the face and gets the brunt of it.

yep, email ticket office, they mail back with a link

log into RTV (or create an account and log in) then click on the link - you get discount applied

So the one link works for everyone my mate forwarded the link to me as the ticket office isn't replying to me.

I just emailed and received a reply saying the voucher I’ve received can not be received against an RTV package. It’s a shambles.

Did you email RangersTV? I got the same reply from them about 20 mins ago. My mate emailed the ticket office this morning got a reply within 15 minutes of sending it I sent an email about half an hour later and not had a reply.

So the one link works for everyone my mate forwarded the link to me as the ticket office isn't replying to me.

If your mate’s link works for you then it’s a shambles from Rangers. Equally, if links have been getting shared around and folk who don’t have the £25 refund are getting a discount on RangersTV then it might explain why some are getting emails from the Club saying you can no longer use it.

If your mate’s link works for you then it’s a shambles from Rangers. Equally, if links have been getting shared around and folk who don’t have the £25 refund are getting a discount on RangersTV then it might explain why some are getting emails from the Club saying you can no longer use it.

It's coming up £35 when I click the link but I had to be logged in and I have my Rangers number linked to my Rangers TV account but I doubt we are that advanced. I have the £25 credit in my account.

It's coming up £35 when I click the link but I had to be logged in and I have my Rangers number linked to my Rangers TV account but I doubt we are that advanced. I have the £25 credit in my account.

Hopefully it only works for those who already have the credit in their account mate and isn’t being used as a scam, which was my concern from your earlier post.

Sorry but isn't Rangers TV free to season ticket holders. If so how do you activate it

You are confused.

Access to behind closed doors home matches for season ticket holders will be via access codes that allows them to view the match stream on RangersTV. Codes will be emailed out before each game. That’s all you will have access to, the match stream, it’s not a subscription to RangersTV and there’s nothing to ‘activate’.

I
The club have taken the absolute piss out of the fans this summer in regards jumping through hoops (pardon the pun) to get a £25 voucher and for them that wanted a refund for last seasons games.

I will tell you what, I remember the early 2000s being pissed off at the board treating us like shite and more like customers than the lifeblood of the club, but this board this summer have been a disgrace and as bad as anything early 2000s we were served up.

Mygers and the whole refund process has been at best amateurish from the start.

Actually feel a bit sorry for SLO as he is the face and gets the brunt of it.

Totally agree, think it’s been said many times but could’ve been handled a lot better. Appreciate know one expected to need a process for these scenarios but by making things confusing and difficult it will probably have cost the club more as it’s clearly p issing people off. Have the club announced to those that claimed a refund when they will get it? Or how much it’s cost

This is a shambles, I've requested my voucher weeks ago but no reply despite a few emails.

Not the end of the world but communication is atrocious. I've already purchased mygers so would like to have used it against the yearly RTV subscription.

Still waiting a reply

The link should work - if you already have a sub you would need to cancel it before being able to sign up to a new one.

Or just register as a new user as its not that big a deal as the history only counts from this season onwards

I have just had it added. I've asked for a link to use it towards an annual RTV subscription.

You are confused.

Access to behind closed doors home matches for season ticket holders will be via access codes that allows them to view the match stream on RangersTV. Codes will be emailed out before each game. That’s all you will have access to, the match stream, it’s not a subscription to RangersTV and there’s nothing to ‘activate’.
And how do you think that will go?
As a holder of 2 season tickets without RTV I have no idea how I will get to watch the games.
Have you had an email from the club regarding this?
I would tend to agree with other people saying the club have spectacularly fucked this whole situation up.

As a holder of 2 season tickets without RTV I have no idea how I will get to watch the games.
I would tend to agree with other people saying the club have spectacularly fucked this whole situation up.

How do I think it will go? I think it will go swimmingly - so long as folk take the time to check their Rangers Accounts and ensure they have elected to receive email communications from the Club and provided they are aware that such emails will, almost certainly, land in the Junk folder.

I didn't have an email from the Club but I did read mention of the process in a statement or interview and its been covered by the SLO on here as well. I'm not going to go looking for it for you though. The first home game is next Wednesday. I'm sure we will hear more from the Club in due course.

EDIT: In fact, Bisgrove made mention of it the other day (not specifically the codes but the complimentary access for match coverage via virtual match passes).

Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove commented: “For our season ticket holders, we’re pleased to confirm complimentary RangersTV live coverage of the two Ibrox pre-season games versus Coventry City and Motherwell, this being a further demonstration of the added value we are looking to create and a preview of the enhancements we will make through the virtual match passes.

Last edited:

Don't know where to start with this.

RTV is a full platform with tens of thousands of hours of content. You don't get that with your ST, you will get access to home friendly and league games via RTV for the virtual match ticket.

What is the club supposed to have 'fucked up'?

I'm well aware of what RTV is, and as stated, I don't have it.
In the past few weeks I have received emails about the new kit, brand evolution, the charity foundation and youth development. Oh and confirmation that my two tickets were renewed.
Not a single email about getting to see the home games via RTV as a non subscriber.
I just feel communication has been poor on this subject. That OK with you?

Does anyone have the link for the voucher based Ihave requested the link for it, and yet to receive a reply been waiting all day, and only have 2hrs to change from monthly subscription to annual to get the mygers points. If you can forward via direct message it would be much appreciated.

*I can prove I have the £25 voucher in my account too keep the peace*

Does anyone have the link for the voucher based Ihave requested the link for it, and yet to receive a reply been waiting all day, and only have 2hrs to change from monthly subscription to annual to get the mygers points. If you can forward via direct message it would be much appreciated.

I'm in the same boat.

Asked for a link and was then given an automated FAQ response but nothing a out linked the voucher to RTV.

That'll be 25 points lost then from the mygers stuff already. Some folk are getting links but others fobbed off. @Greg Marshall

Absolutely no clue why it needs to be so difficult to purchase an RTV subscription and use your £25 voucher towards it. I can’t justify £60 on RTV but with the discount I’d do it. After about half an hour jumping about on the site, can’t seem to find a way to do it. Bit ridiculous.

Absolutely no clue why it needs to be so difficult to purchase an RTV subscription and use your £25 voucher towards it. I can’t justify £60 on RTV but with the discount I’d do it. After about half an hour jumping about on the site, can’t seem to find a way to do it. Bit ridiculous.

You can't, you need a specific link to access it.

Appears to be that you get it by chance when contacting them.

Will we not get mygers points added whenever we sign up for rtv? It doesn’t have to be before midnight tonight does it?

Will we not get mygers points added whenever we sign up for rtv? It doesn’t have to be before midnight tonight does it?

Today will be the first MyGers allocation of points/tiers. The next update will be in roughly 12 weeks. So if you buy after today you get the points at the next update I guess. Given the current situation regarding match tickets I’d say it’s hardly crucial to hit last night’s deadline. Though that may change if tickets are sold before the next update. Probably post-DhimDome?

Back