Rangers TV content. Updates and recommendations thread.

BluenoseMark

Firstly, For a fiver a month, the content is fantastic.
Problem is I don't know where to start.

Obviously we get updated with all the new training videos etc.
But what are the hidden gems in the massive list of videos that are worth a watch?

Ive been paying for it for a year just to put a wee bit more money into the club. Every little helps as they say. It’s only this week though that Ive started watching it after seeing some of the interviews on the training camp thread. Glad I have. Good tip from one of the other posters yesterday was to hit the search button to bring up all the most recent clips.

Will certainly be using it a lot more now.

I got it to see the training and extended interviews.

It was hours later i scrolled to the bottom of the page and noticed all the old content listed.

It would be nice if it were a little bit more user friendly to view.

I also think RTV isn't prominent enough on the club homepage, from and advertising and user friendly aspect.

They whole RangersTV "website" needs a complete overhaul, as it is quite clearly not fit for purpose. I was actually thinking of getting in contact with Rangers to see if I could redesign it for them, but I doubt they would give a project of that size to someone like me who is just starting out.

They whole RangersTV "website" needs a complete overhaul, as it is quite clearly not fit for purpose. I was actually thinking of getting in contact with Rangers to see if I could redesign it for them, but I doubt they would give a project of that size to someone like me who is just starting out.

I'm sure they would at least listen to ideas you had,or view any samples of work you sent.

I understand the media dept has been neglected like many other depts within the club so I'm not having a moan about it. As i said, the content has been great.

Maybe a petition to the club is in order as RTV clearly has people intrigued but it’s clunky at best. An app,a new layout and Rangers could make a fortune from this and please us overseas Bears no end. Have money, want to give some to you so please help us do this.

Maybe a petition to the club is in order as RTV clearly has people intrigued but it’s clunky at best. An app,a new layout and Rangers could make a fortune from this and please us overseas Bears no end. Have money, want to give some to you so please help us do this.

Great post mate.

Agree 100%

Rangers, listen to your supporters.... make it soon.

Get RTV on the home page.... you may get a few thousand Chinese subscribers just wanting a peak at Stevie Gee.

Untapped income is a crime.

But what are the hidden gems in the massive list of videos that are worth a watch?

The Rangers Mind series is a good laugh. The players clearly take it seriously and are very competitive among themselves. jimmy Nic’s is a great watch! Andy Haliday is also very good!

On the spot is also good fun with the players answering questions from the fans from twitter...questions like, would you rather have arms the length of your fingers, or fingers the length of your arms??
So much great content on there. Enjoy Brother.

The training videos have prompted me to finally sign up in the morning for the £5 a month option.

My brother used a VPN last season and paid for the full package. Every game. Live. For something like £17 a month. What’s not to like about that ? I would sign up for this option if a mobile friendly interface was available.

I’ve barely used the family laptop/pc in years though and I’m already dreading the clunky, small text layout on my phone/ipad before I’ve even used it.

A simple, clean app on iTunes / google play. Nothing fancy. Log in. Latest video in chronological order, an archive video area and search bar. An option to cast to the tv /Apple TV.

That’s all.

I started a poll/thread the other day...

I have recently just signed up since the team has been out in Spain...

The daily content which has been up loaded everyday from the team training, shooting drills and interviews from players and coaching staff has been absolutely outstanding.

However i do think it’s pretty much all over the place, it’s not users friendly and i must admit i was expecting so much more in terms of layout and being able to navigate more freely and understandably.

With the amount of content being but out there i think you would have more interest if a new modern app was created, with all modern technology available if shouldn’t be that difficult but who am i...

Signed up for the year all content, saves me paying for games individually, also wanted to see the training videos, I personally don’t see that much wrong with site, sure it could be bettered.

This is an area I'd love to see improvements in.

Potential to be a huge money maker for the club.

Firstly a graphics update by this I mean little things like the score in the top left of the screen. It looks like a cheap streaming site. A bright and clear display of the teams playing and score. Maybe a sky sports style graphic showing the players and positions is a bit advanced but the score alone should be easy to upgrade.

Secondly using one of the media booths at Ibrox with a few couches and a decorated set eg big club crest on the wall. With interviews or game coverage with ex players and club legends even celebrity fans would draw an interest.

A set rather than a dark room with the crest behind would look much much better and make the platform look more advanced.

A mobile app would be a big one. Probably costly but for me well worth investing in. Scores, fixtures, interviews, on this day footage and articles etc as well as app exclusive content?

Hd has been mooted but this is a must going forward hd was all the rage a decade ago the thought of a club like us being a decade behind isn't acceptable.

Lots of other stuff could be done but these are some examples.

Prior to retirement I worked in IT for many years. A complete overhaul of the site could be done for around 10-20 thousand. Surely a worthwhile investment.

There are lots of bears on here who would be willing to help the club out in many different areas.It's not just about putting cash into the club although thats needed.

I'm positive that if they put out feelers they would be deluged with help and do it without stepping on anybodies toes.If our Boss realises the worth that the likes of Walter and Souness can help him out then surely the Club can use its greatest asset the support.

The. Mobile app is a massive thing they already gave rfc connect app they trialled with season ticket holders that's really the way to go

Was looking for this thread to come on to say that the Rangers TV Mobile site is absolutely rubbish, clunky and but at all user friendly.

Sort it out Rangers.

Said it before. Would sign up for the full package if it had an app. Barely use pc anymore and it just collects dust and prefer to watch videos on a bigger screen rather than a phone. In this day and age an app that you can install onto a smart tv or fire sticks and their likes is a must and would generate a lot more subscribers.

Back