Rangers TV dropped monthly sub?

I changed to the annual one when I discovered that monthly subscriptions don't contribute to mygers points.

My sister in NZ just went to sign up and only annual was there. Also costs the same as a season ticket :oops:

I have been on the monthly subscription for years so maybe just took it away from new sign ups.

It is expensive, which is why I think people are wrong to complain about how many points you get for it.

I've used the annual sub for the last 3 years and found that the most convenient for me. Seems a pretty naive position to adopt though on the part of RTV as there must me thousands of Bears who prefer the monthly option. The RTV service leaves a lot to be desired, always has done.

Mónthly sub was there for me when I was signing back up again the other day. Had to rejoin as my email wasn't working.

I noticed I could only see the £6 sub where as my previous one was £17.25.

I can see the club losing a lot of money from this is they don’t bring back the monthly for the live games. Not everyone will have £200+ to shell out on a subscription regardless of what it’s for.

I noticed I could only see the £6 sub where as my previous one was £17.25.

I can see the club losing a lot of money from this is they don’t bring back the monthly for the live games. Not everyone will have £200+ to shell out on a subscription regardless of what it’s for.
They'll probably make more.
People won't stop supporting Rangers and start shopping with the Mrs or watch hearts cause it cheaper.

They'll mostly buy game to game.
Which will more than make up for any loss from one or two fair weather fans, which in turn improves the chances of the rest of us getting a better deal and better quality going forward.

They'll probably make more.
People won't stop supporting Rangers and start shopping with the Mrs or watch hearts cause it cheaper.

They'll mostly buy game to game.
Which will more than make up for any loss from one or two fair weather fans, which in turn improves the chances of the rest of us getting a better deal and better quality going forward.

It’s far easier for a family man to say to his mrs I’m paying £17.25 a month for RTV than it is to explain another £240 lump sum going to Rangers

If there’s no monthly option they’ll lose subscribers

If you enable your VPN, you get the annual option (£240), which doesn't come up if you're in the UK and not using a VPN.

Those on the legacy monthly price are still getting it for £207 a year but no idea how long that will last for.

Those on the legacy monthly price are still getting it for £207 a year but no idea how long that will last for.
Those on legacy who were paying monthly are still able to pay monthly.i am still paying £17 a month of unlimited because I am on legacy.i just wonder if they will bring back the monthly option once crowds are back in Ibrox.

Those on legacy who were paying monthly are still able to pay monthly.i am still paying £17 a month of unlimited because I am on legacy.i just wonder if they will bring back the monthly option once crowds are back in Ibrox.

Not true . I was paying monthly and my account has for some reason been changed to annual legacy and now I’ve no option to pay monthly .

I wonder if they have ditched the monthly subscription temporarily to stop season ticket holders moaning that they are paying more for access to rtv than monthly subscribers.

Well it’s a bloody stupid move if so because thousands will just go down another route where the money doesn’t go to the club . It needs addressed .
I agree it’s incredibly stupid,wait to see the jump on people looking for other alternatives to watch out games which will cost the club money in the long run.on just about every rangers page on Facebook you will have people offering firesticks with rtv on them.

I have been on the monthly subscription for years so maybe just took it away from new sign ups.

It is expensive, which is why I think people are wrong to complain about how many points you get for it.
They also just took my monthly and have had no word on any changes. I think it is probably because the most new subscriptions will be season ticket holders. I would imagine if things get back to normal then monthly subscriptions will be welcome. It would be stupid not to have it.

I’m currently on £17.25 a month legacy was going to change to an annual for the mygers points then realised it would be an extra £33 a year than I’m currently paying, mental business strategy.

Seems you can’t have the monthly unlimited sub anymore?

You can still have a monthly UK Standard subscription. Also, those currently on monthly Unlimited (overseas) subscriptions are carrying on as normal - for now. Though there have been a handful of posts from guys with glitches on that, including @NorthSideBlue. What appears to have been removed is the ability for NEW subscribers to sign up to the monthly Unlimited package. An error in my view but I understand the Club are trying to move towards a predictable, season-long income because, currently, numbers subscribing fluctuates wildly from month to month. Presumably there is a dramatic drop-off when the title is beyond us.

Switch your VPN on lads to outside the UK.

The option is there for £24 a month.

I had to cancel when the season was ended to try save money so I lost my £17.25 deal.

New subs will be £24.

Switch your VPN on lads to outside the UK.

The option is there for £24 a month.

I had to cancel when the season was ended to try save money so I lost my £17.25 deal.

New subs will be £24.

Seems to be appearing and disappearing this morning. I've tried a couple of times with VPN and it hasn't shown but others on here have reported it does. You certainly need to be overseas or VPN on in order to see ANY overseas package offered. Been that way for a few months now.

Hopefully they are trying to restore the monthly Unlimited option.

You can still have a monthly UK Standard subscription. Also, those currently on monthly Unlimited (overseas) subscriptions are carrying on as normal - for now. Though there have been a handful of posts from guys with glitches on that, including @NorthSideBlue. What appears to have been removed is the ability for NEW subscribers to sign up to the monthly Unlimited package. An error in my view but I understand the Club are trying to move towards a predictable, season-long income because, currently, numbers subscribing fluctuates wildly from month to month. Presumably there is a dramatic drop-off when the title is beyond us.
I have a legacy 17.25 pm subscription and the last amount taken from my account was on 26th June, 2020. Should I be monitoring my account on 26th July, 2020 or is this issue settled.Not clear at all to my mind, would appreciate any clarification.

I have a legacy 17.25 pm subscription and the last amount taken from my account was on 26th June, 2020. Should I be monitoring my account on 26th July, 2020 or is this issue settled.Not clear at all to my mind, would appreciate any clarification.

My £17.25 Legacy cash was taken just 2 days ago mate so, for us, everything looks fine. For now. I fear for how long they will let the Legacy packages run though.

Back