Rangers TV issues after upgrade

Has anyone lost access to Rangers TV since they updated everything?

Re registered but I am not able to access anything and there appears to be no record of my subscription.

Emailed them about the issue and haven't had any feedback as of yet.

Anyone else had similar issues ?
Yes not got a thing and is asking me to subscribe again

I understand that although the migration went well from the old system to the new, there were some accounts that seem to have slipped through the net. Best send a message to the RangersTV admin and they should be able to sort you out.

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

i used my email address instead of username in the new system, along with my password. Then got prompted to insert email address again for password reset. email received clicked the link and followed instructions. All sorted for mine.

I’ve had no issues, but my account randomly stopped working in August, needed a couple of emails to resolve it

This is the email I have contacted and had no luck as of yet.

I might try the other one posted above

I have no idea how successful it would be, but it may be worthwhile sending a quick tweet (@RangersFC) and see if you get a quicker response that way... not the most conventional route, but you might as well do all you can to make sure you catch the game tonight ;)

Good luck!

You can buy the game on this link - though you need to have your VPN switched on for it to be visible:

As for other issues, there’s plenty discussion in this thread:

You can buy the game on this link - though you need to have your VPN switched on for it to be visible:

As for other issues, there’s plenty discussion in this thread:

Brilliant. Thanks!

Re registered but I am not able to access anything and there appears to be no record of my subscription.

What do you mean by ‘re-registered’? Do you mean you went through the password reset to gain access to your ‘old’ subscription or do you mean you purchased a new (second) subscription?

If the former you should now be able to see your subscription with the word ‘legacy’ in there somewhere. If the latter then you do know you are likely to have two subscriptions running and, hence, two payments coming off every month?

Had exactly the same problem.

Email correspondence with RangersTV hasn’t resolved the situation.

Have given up & wont be re-subscribing.

Hmm, RangersTV page playing up for me again on iPad with Safari browser. Page seems to load - then randomly crashes as soon as I try to scroll down the page. Not every time but maybe three times out of four. Cleared cache/cookies to no avail. Happens with VPN on or off.

Will get to desktop later and see if the same issue prevails. Always on a matchday LOL.

EDIT: Problem solved. Tried turning off ad-blocker, tried allowing pop-ups - all to no avail. Still wouldn’t load on iPad. As a last resort I tried the old faithful - switch it of and turn it on again - so shut-down and re-booted the iPad. Now working like a dream. Weird.

Last edited:
Everything working fine this end. No problems. Had to do the whole log-in thing again but everything hunky dory.

Can I watch Rangerstv if using a VPN,would rather watch this than having to listen to that C**T sutton??

VPN switched on, logged in to RTV but no option to buy the game showing. Any advice welcome.
Sorted now.

Last edited:
Just signed up about 20 minutes ago and it looks good so far for me

Had an issue using my Credit Card though so had to use Paypal.

The payment bounced on my credit card as the bank thought it was a suspicious transaction :rolleyes: but I sorted it with them and reentered my details and the payment just went off there

The payment bounced on my credit card as the bank thought it was a suspicious transaction :rolleyes: but I sorted it with them and reentered my details and the payment just went off there
The error i had on my Credit card made no sense and i didnt even think about that.

Sorted with Paypal though for anyone having the same problem

I’ve been following this type of thread for ages, as I want to join RTV, however their customer service seems to be non existent. I have on numerous times over at least a year tried to contact them with an enquiry, to date I’m still waiting on a reply, that’s what puts me off. We have an exceptionally good Virgin broadband speed, do you still get buffering on RTV badly?

Still not able to log in on my iPad, emailed them had a reply but no joy.
Will give it another week.
Paid an annual subscription, so a bit worried it's money down the drain.

paid for a training video from the Dubai trip and couldn't get access (not for the first time) sent an Email a fortnight ago and as usual no reply.Tried to access my account the other day and couldn't,tried re-registering and it doesn't work either.A very amateur set up for a big club .They have had the last of my business that's for sure

paid for a training video from the Dubai trip and couldn't get access (not for the first time) sent an Email a fortnight ago and as usual no reply.Tried to access my account the other day and couldn't,tried re-registering and it doesn't work either.A very amateur set up for a big club .They have had the last of my business that's for sure

They have had the last of my business that's for sure

LOL!

Will be interesting to see how reports of the game go tonight. My other half is working so gave my season ticket to my dad's pal as need to look after the kids. Might buy the game tonight - would love it if they improved it to 50 fps.

How do you mean you tried re-regiterering? Setting up a new account, or a new subscription, should be a fairly straight-forward process. You would be, effectively, joining as a new member. What error message did you get?

On the other hand if you simply tried to set-up a new account with the same details as the old one it is likely that you would get rejected. If you had an old, legacy, account you should have been invited to change your password and then login using the email address RangersTV had on record for you. Hopefully you had kept that email address up to date? Most users problems seem to be because either they haven’t kept that email address up to date or because the RangersTV system simply doesn’t recognise it.

When is the iOS app out ?

I will let you know once I've measure this piece of string.;)

The last word was 'before Christmas'. My suspicion is they have run into more teething problems than they expected - particularly in transferring folks accounts over - and its gone on the back-burner a wee bit.

FWIW I don't think it will make a jot of difference to the streaming experience (which is fine for me in any case) but it will make accessing the content to watch Away Days, Training Videos etc much, much easier.

This is the email I have contacted and had no luck as of yet.

I might try the other one posted above
You will be lucky to get a reply, the Rtv support service is terrible

I have emailed 5 or 6 times about something over the space of 4 months and have yet to get a reply

You will be lucky to get a reply, the Rtv support service is terrible

I have emailed 5 or 6 times about something over the space of 4 months and have yet to get a reply

The 'support' is, and always has been, terrible. I've had instances when I've had no response despite several promptings and yet, on occasion, I've had responses in minutes. Seems to me its a one-man operation and if you happen to catch him when he's in, and not overwhelmed by emails, you will get a response. Otherwise you hear nothing. Very hit-and-miss and, at the very least, for this switchover they should have put additional 'resources' on the helpdesk.

The 'support' is, and always has been, terrible. I've had instances when I've had no response despite several promptings and yet, on occasion, I've had responses in minutes. Seems to me its a one-man operation and if you happen to catch him when he's in, and not overwhelmed by emails, you will get a response. Otherwise you hear nothing. Very hit-and-miss and, at the very least, for this switchover they should have put additional 'resources' on the helpdesk.
Its a shambles mate, i actually think they only reply when they have the answer to the question and if its something they are not sure about they just ignore it.

It will be a shame to launch the new app etc yet still have the same terrible customer service in the background.

As I said on the other thread I can enter through my telephone but not through my PC or Samsung tablet. Rangers asked me a lot of questions and asked me to make a screenshot, which I did. I haven't heard anything since. There is also no cast so I will have to mirror my phone onto the telly which is far less quality.

I’ve been trying to sign up to the monthly subscription. When I input my credit card details and hit submit, I then get the following message:

"We were unable to process the payment because you cannot confirm this paymentintent because it's missing a payment method. To confirm the paymentintent with cus_Gat82, specify a payment method attached to this customer along with the customer ID. Please try again".

I've tried 5 times now but always the same message comes up. Pain in the ar*e!

It had no record of my subscription so I just re registered and subscribed again

So many folks are re-registering as a 'quick fix'. I'd be very, very wary of this. You may end up paying two subscriptions. If you're on the monthly package at £17.25 per month (or £24pm under the new prices) that's quite a hit.

If you have a 'live' subscription I'd persevere with the support guys - as poor as their service is.

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

Same for me won't

Same here doesn't recognise old or new usernames,and login window won't open on IOS

I’ve been trying to sign up to the monthly subscription. When I input my credit card details and hit submit, I then get the following message:

"We were unable to process the payment because you cannot confirm this paymentintent because it's missing a payment method. To confirm the paymentintent with cus_Gat82, specify a payment method attached to this customer along with the customer ID. Please try again".

I've tried 5 times now but always the same message comes up. Pain in the ar*e!

I've not been through that process but the error message suggests you are entering your cc details without actually selecting payment by cc as the payment method (rather than PayPal for example). I assume that's not the case and its just another glitch?

Same for me won't
Same here doesn't recognise old or new usernames,and login window won't open on IOS

What is 'supposed' to happen is that when you login with your old username it will take you to a window asking you to reset your password. An email will then be sent to your registered (on RangersTV) email address with a link to reset your password and then login using your email address and the new password.

If the email address you use is not recognised as being the one registered on RangersTV - perhaps because you've forgotten to update it or perhaps because their system simply doesn't recognise it - then you have problems. Contacting support may seem a forlorn hope but it seems the obvious way to go.

Back