Rangers TV issues after upgrade

My main issue was that I found the mobile site a bit of a nuisance to navigate on my Android. Unfortunately the recent update has only made it worse, if anything. Hopefully the forthcoming app will be better in that respect. Streaming is fine, so I can live with it.

Hi Valley B need your advice again !
last Tues had an e mail informing me they had cancelled my monthly unlimited subs, reason been my card details rejected it, which should be no problem as they withdrew my Jan subscription.
l E mailed rangerstvsupport@steamamg.com last Wed and no reply.
Is there any other point of contact by e mail ?

My transition was pain free. I dread reading Bears having trouble. I know nothing of I.T

Unwatchable on desktop at weekend, thought I'd try laptop before spitting my dummy out and it worked fine...

I guess it's laptop from now on

Hi Valley B need your advice again !
last Tues had an e mail informing me they had cancelled my monthly unlimited subs, reason been my card details rejected it, which should be no problem as they withdrew my Jan subscription.
l E mailed rangerstvsupport@steamamg.com last Wed and no reply.
Is there any other point of contact by e mail ?

If I recall correctly, you transferred over OK to the new system (hallelujah, it recognised your email address) and have been able to watch games as normal. I recall you saying your next payment was due on 4 Feb I think.

On that basis I would have expected you to get an email saying your subscription had been cancelled - that's the 'old' subscription to be taken by WorldPay not the 'new' subscription - just before 4 Feb. Mine is due to renew on 13 Feb and I've not had the 'cancellation' email as yet.

Of course, that means your NEW subscription should have been taken by the new provider on 4 Feb. Did you enter any card details on the Account page for RangersTV? Might solve things if you do that - though it wasn't supposed to be necessary.

I believe the 'old' email address might still be working but they should respond on the 'new' one you've used. support@rangerstv.tv

Unwatchable on desktop at weekend, thought I'd try laptop before spitting my dummy out and it worked fine...

I guess it's laptop from now on

Well, if nothing else that tells you its not your broadband and its not RangersTV. There's clearly a compatibility issue arising on your desktop that isn't there on the laptop. You've just got to find it now. Browser? VPN? Unless someone else was using your broadband at the same time you were trying on the desktop but they weren't doing so when you tried the laptop.

Well, if nothing else that tells you its not your broadband and its not RangersTV. There's clearly a compatibility issue arising on your desktop that isn't there on the laptop. You've just got to find it now. Browser? VPN? Unless someone else was using your broadband at the same time you were trying on the desktop but they weren't doing so when you tried the laptop.

Just wife watching Netflix.

At least I've found a platform that works now. I'll stop slagging RTV off...lol

Just wife watching Netflix.

At least I've found a platform that works now. I'll stop slagging RTV off...lol

Liar, liar, pants on fire.:) Ha ha. See you on the next thread.;):) In all seriousness, your good lady streaming Netflix as you stream RangersTV could easily impact on quality - for both of you.

If I recall correctly, you transferred over OK to the new system (hallelujah, it recognised your email address) and have been able to watch games as normal. I recall you saying your next payment was due on 4 Feb I think.

On that basis I would have expected you to get an email saying your subscription had been cancelled - that's the 'old' subscription to be taken by WorldPay not the 'new' subscription - just before 4 Feb. Mine is due to renew on 13 Feb and I've not had the 'cancellation' email as yet.

Of course, that means your NEW subscription should have been taken by the new provider on 4 Feb. Did you enter any card details on the Account page for RangersTV? Might solve things if you do that - though it wasn't supposed to be necessary.

I believe the 'old' email address might still be working but they should respond on the 'new' one you've used. support@rangerstv.tv

As it was not necessary as you well say l did not enter any card details.
l assume l will have to re-subscrib.
thanks for the advice.

Back