Rangers TV on Amazon Firestick

therealiaink

Official Ticketer
I am sure this has been answered before but went back a few pages and couldn't see anything.

Is it possible to watch Rangers TV through a firestick?

is it just a case of trying through a browser?

I am sure this has been answered before but went back a few pages and couldn't see anything.

Silk browser.

You can side load the RangersTV app onto a fire stick.

Step by step instructions previously listed by @Bishy Bear

Rangers TV App install on fire stick:
  1. Use the downloader app on your fire stick and type in the link below to download the Rangers tv app https://tinyurl.com/y6ejez8p
  2. When download is complete, install app open and check it launches ok then close app. The app will appear stretched as it’s not designed for fire stick however works perfectly fine (and will be full screen for games)
  3. Download and then Install the mouse toggle app using the below links in downloader as before, dependent on which Fire stick/tv device you have: Mouse Toggle 1.11 for Fire TV 1, Fire TV 2, Fire TV Stick 1, Fire TV Stick 2, Fire TV Cube: troypoint.com/mouse Mouse Toggle 1.06 for Fire TV 3, Fire TV Edition: troypoint.com/mouse106
  4. Launch mouse toggle and get familiar with it. (Instructional videos on YouTube)
  5. Open RTV app and login using top left then clicking login and logging in with your account details. You will need to use mouse toggle at all times to navigate the RTV app.
  6. Once logged in, click on fixtures at the top
  7. Then click on today’s game (not live yet), then click “video” when prompted.
  8. The game will launch however you will get an error. Simply click ok twice and the game will begin playing.
  9. Click full screen and the video will go full screen.

If you are set on using the firestick, can't you side load the RTV app onto it?

EDIT - Apologies just seen the above.

Last edited:
This works fine for me as well. But if watching any of the videos on RTV it usually plays, then starts from the start again about 2 mins in
I have put on the Kilmarnock away days videos and it happened to me also

Yes I use silk browser and it’s magic.

Just click on the app that says Internet and you get silk browser. Just sign into your Rangers TV account from there.

I do mate but just use fire stick browser and not app

Download FireFox and watch it through that, would be my advice.

Edit: ignoring me completely and following post #13 would actually be my advice.

firestick has been perfect for me through the silk browser 100% anytime i've used it

You can side load the RangersTV app onto a fire stick.

Step by step instructions previously listed by @Bishy Bear

Rangers TV App install on fire stick:
  1. Use the downloader app on your fire stick and type in the link below to download the Rangers tv app https://tinyurl.com/y6ejez8p
  2. When download is complete, install app open and check it launches ok then close app. The app will appear stretched as it’s not designed for fire stick however works perfectly fine (and will be full screen for games)
  3. Download and then Install the mouse toggle app using the below links in downloader as before, dependent on which Fire stick/tv device you have: Mouse Toggle 1.11 for Fire TV 1, Fire TV 2, Fire TV Stick 1, Fire TV Stick 2, Fire TV Cube: troypoint.com/mouse Mouse Toggle 1.06 for Fire TV 3, Fire TV Edition: troypoint.com/mouse106
  4. Launch mouse toggle and get familiar with it. (Instructional videos on YouTube)
  5. Open RTV app and login using top left then clicking login and logging in with your account details. You will need to use mouse toggle at all times to navigate the RTV app.
  6. Once logged in, click on fixtures at the top
  7. Then click on today’s game (not live yet), then click “video” when prompted.
  8. The game will launch however you will get an error. Simply click ok twice and the game will begin playing.
  9. Click full screen and the video will go full screen.
I done this a few weeks ago and can say it was straight forward even for me and quality of the pictures were top class

Silk and Firefox don’t work for me. I need to use the browser within the Downloader app.
The silk app lets you pick what browser you want to use, chrome, edge, firefox, opera etc

There was a rhythmic pulse every 40 seconds as if it was cutting out with mine for weeks on end despite trying every browser possible. I changed my BT broadband to ee, essentially the same company and still billed through BT and it is now fine?

I’ve used Amazon silk for every home league game but getting an ‘unauthorised country’ message today. Anyone else had the same problem?

I don’t usually have to log in each time, it’s always sitting there from the last game.

I’ve used Amazon silk for every home league game but getting an ‘unauthorised country’ message today. Anyone else had the same problem?

I don’t usually have to log in each time, it’s always sitting there from the last game.
Seen several posts with this now. Try logging out, clear cache/cookies then login again.

This seems to be a new one with a number of reports on the other thread possibly due to logging in too early. It seems clearing the cache does the trick.
You can clear the cache by going into Settings in the menu and select Manage installed Apps if you're unsure.

This seems to be a new one with a number of reports on the other thread possibly due to logging in too early. It seems clearing the cache does the trick.
You can clear the cache by going into Settings in the menu and select Manage installed Apps if you're unsure.
Thanks mate. I was struggling to log out of RTV (not the live page), but eventually two attempts at clearing data and cache seems to have worked. Will check again at half 2.

Cheers

I’ve used my fire stick for every game this season.
Worked fine every game, long may it continue!
Are you able to give step by step insttuctions on how to use it to this old fud please? I'd rather pay RTV from the UK than watch a dodgy stream.

Are you able to give step by step insttuctions on how to use it to this old fud please? I'd rather pay RTV from the UK than watch a dodgy stream.
If you have a laptop and phone then it is easiest to set up your account and pay details that way. Best done in slow time now as while it is straightforward to do once you have done that, it does take a while to work your way through the process. :)

Search for rangers TV on the Internet browser and login

Anyone know how to get proper fullscreen on silk browser after logging into Rangers TV?
If you hover the pointer in the bottom right hand side of the picture, it gives you an option to extend to full screen

I’ve got it on my Fire Cube using the Silk browser and it’s running fine. The sound was out of sync at the start of the show but it fixed itself. No buffering either.

Back