Rangers TV on Amazon Firestick

I have had to use Firefox browser on the Firestick, even though they have stopped supporting it. When I log into the Firestick browser (silk/ internet) i can log in okay until the caputcha (tick the buses in the squares) appears, it then crashes out and I have to start again. Repeat...... Anybody else have this problem, need to sort it by next season!

I have had to use Firefox browser on the Firestick, even though they have stopped supporting it. When I log into the Firestick browser (silk/ internet) i can log in okay until the caputcha (tick the buses in the squares) appears, it then crashes out and I have to start again. Repeat...... Anybody else have this problem, need to sort it by next season!
See the post before yours mate. Post #400. Login, briefly, on another device first. Make sure you logout before trying on FireTV Stick though.

Yeah. It's frustrating.

That is exactly what is happening with the TvBro app it is extremely frustrating, despite following VB'S instructions of logging in on a other device and logging out again this captcha still appears. Is it possible to put chrome on the firestick as logging in through chrome on the laptop has it working perfectly well?

Through website, now back in. It’s stressful getting the game never mind watching it.

It really shouldn’t be an exercise in showing your technical prowess every home game.

We’ve been doing this for 9 months.

Simple things, having to unmute as an example shouldn’t be default setting.
Exactly, it's as if everything is cumbersome. Sometimes if I've attempted to watch something I haven't bothered because of the hassle.

Slightly off topic but I've moved away from Firestick since the various updates as I've found it less reliable.
I downloaded the 'Web video caster' for Samsung smart TV and simply cast from the same app on my Android phone. It's been brilliant, incredibly reliable and much faster to get on for game time.

Slightly off topic but I've moved away from Firestick since the various updates as I've found it less reliable.
I downloaded the 'Web video caster' for Samsung smart TV and simply cast from the same app on my Android phone. It's been brilliant, incredibly reliable and much faster to get on for game time.
Going to look into something like this everything else seems to be failing, firefox is coming up as downloads are not supported at this time.

Going to look into something like this everything else seems to be failing, firefox is coming up as downloads are not supported at this time.
Yeah looks like Firefox will be no longer supported. Puffin & Chrome could be worth a look. Other than post #400 as per VB highlighted, If you're running a VPN on FS, it might be worthwhile switching it off until you get logged in and then trying a refresh with the VPN back on. It can be fiddly but I've got by messing about in the past with things like this.
I only tried the 'Web Video Caster' app as my Samsung TV app finder recommended it so thought it must be stable. Downloaded the same app on my phone and it's been brilliant. However the Firestick will also bring up various casting apps if you search in the apps section.

Any tech savvy Bear want to make the APK so I can load it on my Android TV?
Dunno about on a TV but there is already an APK of the ‘new’ RangersTV App out there. The link may well be in the thread already. I was able to download it and install it to a Fire TV Stick, as were many others on this thread. Sadly though, once installed it simply will not launch. I guess the same would be even more likely on a TV.

Back