Rangers TV on iPad problem

Russell RFC

Whenever I attempt to watch a video there always seems to come a point where it starts repeating itself before continuing, and then doing it again. I’ve contacted support but as yet no reply.

Anyone else experiencing this, or know what’s wrong? Should also say that it’s not the live content I’m experiencing this with.

It’s pretty much unusable.

Thanks in advance.

I ended up cancelling my Rangers tv. I was trying to watch programmes listed at the bottom of the page but told me it wasn’t available on the platform ( or something similar ) tried using multiple browsers but no change.

I get the same thing on iPhone. With almost every video there is a point where it jumps back about 5 -10 seconds and repeats the same part a few times. No other video does this ,just the rangers tv videos. Really annoying.

I get the same thing on iPhone. With almost every video there is a point where it jumps back about 5 -10 seconds and repeats the same part a few times. No other video does this ,just the rangers tv videos. Really annoying.

It’s a joke. It’s been happening for a while no, I think, since the new iOS came out.

As above^ puffin browser works fine for me. Get the same as your describing on safari myself.

Happened to me watching the game back yesterday morning, just after the 1st goal game jumped back about 5mins before goal, played ok after that

rtv been working perfectly well for me using Firefox. Live games no problems what's so ever or on any videos on the site.

Back