Rangers TV on Sunday

MayboleLoyal

Official Ticketer
Sorry if already been posted but was wondering if there is an option for season tickets holders to buy the game on Sunday? Would rather this than pay for Premier sports. Cheers

No, premier sports own the rights to this so there wouldn't be an offer from Rangers for season ticket holders.

Is the opera browser VPN effective when doing this? or if anyone could point me in the direction of a good free one that would be wonderful?

It takes less time and the money actually goes to Rangers.
Probably takes the same amount of time then you've a VPN to mess about with - Plus, %^*& watching an OF on a delay and having the potential of your stream not being spot on, can't trust Rangerstv with that tbh. That's a different argument I guess.

Sorry if already been posted but was wondering if there is an option for season tickets holders to buy the game on Sunday? Would rather this than pay for Premier sports. Cheers
Some disinformation on this thread.

The game will be available live on RangersTV, but only for those overseas or ‘overseas’ (via a VPN). I expect the 3 Day Unlimited Pass to be available for purchase, probably from Friday.

Is the opera browser VPN effective when doing this? or if anyone could point me in the direction of a good free one that would be wonderful?
I wouldn’t normally recommend the free VPN in the Opera browser. Generally speaking the feee/cheap VPNs slow your broadband to a crawl. However, IF you have decent broadband and IF it’s a one-off then it might be worth giving it a go.

I wouldn’t normally recommend the free VPN in the Opera browser. Generally speaking the feee/cheap VPNs slow your broadband to a crawl. However, IF you have decent broadband and IF it’s a one-off then it might be worth giving it a go.
For the Cove game I was still getting 35 meg download speed on Opera.

I guess it's luck of the draw depending on the server you get connected via.

Probably takes the same amount of time then you've a VPN to mess about with - Plus, %^*& watching an OF on a delay and having the potential of your stream not being spot on, can't trust Rangerstv with that tbh. That's a different argument I guess.
I genuinely don’t mind.

I don’t have score notifications on and any group chats are muted. A minute behind at worst.

Premier Sports coverage hasn’t been great going by match threads on here before. I’m pretty sure Tottenham fans missed a whole 30 mins of a European Qualifier on Premier Sports.

I tried casting the last game on RTV from my phone on to my Samsung telly and it would not work. Normally I can access RTV on the Google chrome browser on the Samsung, however for some reason it did not accept my password? I ended up watching it on my PC.

I tried casting the last game on RTV from my phone on to my Samsung telly and it would not work. Normally I can access RTV on the Google chrome browser on the Samsung, however for some reason it did not accept my password? I ended up watching it on my PC.
Did you try casting from the App or did you try casting a tab in Google Chrome on your phone using the Google Home App as per below (select Android). This might help @stu1873 as well:

Reactions: o7o
Did you try casting from the App or did you try casting a tab in Google Chrome on your phone using the Google Home App as per below (select Android). This might help @stu1873 as well:

I chose the second option although it would not work. I tried casting Youtube and that worked. I will give it another go next time. It was 2 minutes to kick off and i had spent the last half hour trying to get RTV to accept my password on Google on the Samsung and the stress levels were kicking in. It's difficult with a Samsung TV when you access RTV with the Remote. However up until the hibs game access had been no issue.

I chose the second option although it would not work. I tried casting Youtube and that worked. I will give it another go next time. It was 2 minutes to kick off and i had spent the last half hour trying to get RTV to accept my password on Google on the Samsung and the stress levels were kicking in. It's difficult with a Samsung TV when you access RTV with the Remote. However up until the hibs game access had been no issue.
I have used the TVCast/Samsung app to watch the last couple of games and it has been flawless. That’s casting from an iPad, but it should still work from a phone.

I use an apple to HMDI adapter to my Samsung TV. Saves all the faffing about

Pish talk. Only a moron would struggle setting up RTV with a VPN.

Why anyone would pay for Premier instead of RTV is beyond me. Unless they sign up for whatever other sports Premier show.

Some just don't seem to like the idea of Rangers taking back control from the mega TV corporations.

It’s not though, is it. The stream has been dodgy plenty of times this season and that’s just a fact unfortunately.
Perhaps for you mate, many of us - myself included - rarely have an issue. I see your name come up on the various RTV threads - there are a handful or ‘regulars’ - and don’t doubt you are having issues. Finding out why, and why it’s the same usernames more often than not, is the problem. I’d be starting with my own setup - but I’m sure we will have discussed that in the past so probably best left at that.:confused:

St Johnstone is the only game this season I recall with a more widespread issue.

It’s not though, is it. The stream has been dodgy plenty of times this season and that’s just a fact unfortunately.
It's been perfect for me so far, I've used NordVpn once and it worked great, sunday is the acid test.

Back