Rangers TV - on the TV?

bigy

What’s the best way to get the game on the TV? I have a smart TV but it won’t play live games on RTV for some reason - only highlights.

This means it’s either the iPad or desktop - but what’s the best option to get it on the big screen? Chromecast?

I use Chromecast to cast from laptop to TV, has worked a treat so far. Just have to remember to set the quality to 1080p and it's been faultless.

So you can log on to your RTV account via the PS4? My son has one but had no idea that was an option. Sounds good!!

Cheers.

Yeah on the browser, it’s a bit footery but definitely works, your boy will know how to do it no doubt.

I have an LG smart TV and it plays fine through the browser.

I use my laptop and run a HDMI cable into the tele. Simplest option if you're having to mess about with a VPN.

I use my laptop and run a HDMI cable into the tele. Simplest option if you're having to mess about with a VPN.

I've been using Web Video Caster app, but for some reason my chromecast wont let me cast when I've got a VPN on so I have to turn it off once stream has loaded then set up the chromecast

I have an LG smart TV and it plays fine through the browser.

I have an LG OLED and can’t get live games to play, it just spins but the stream never starts. Prerecorded items such as highlights and interviews plays fine on it though. I need to stream live games from my Mac to the tv.

I have an LG OLED and can’t get live games to play, it just spins but the stream never starts. Prerecorded items such as highlights and interviews plays fine on it though. I need to stream live games from my Mac to the tv.

Refresh the browser, on the odd occasion that happens to me that seems to resolve it

Back