Rangers TV - Overseas Bears

Thern7

Hi all,

Just moved back to the Gold Coast from Glasgow, looking to order the full access Rangers TV including all matches and want to ensure I don't fuk it up.

Is 'Rangers TV Annual - Unlimited (£240)' the best option direct from club for overseas fans?

Cheers in advance.

Hi all,

Just moved back to the Gold Coast from Glasgow, looking to order the full access Rangers TV including all matches and want to ensure I don't fuk it up.

Is 'Rangers TV Annual - Unlimited (£240)' the best option direct from club for overseas fans?

Cheers in advance.

Depends. A local channel show some matches where I live, so I tend to pay 9.99 for the three day package for those matches not on the TV. If not then the 240 is the best choice.

Hi all,

Cheers in advance.

It’s the ONLY option if you want all matches live from RangersTV mate - other than PPV. No monthly Unlimited available at present.

Get RTV every year. This year best it’s been. On the home games getting halftime talk and full time brilliant. So far the quality been great Friday morning dropped out for about 20 sec first it’s done that and wasn’t there fault . Also keeps you up to date what’s going on at the club. They really switched on this year.

The monthly option disappeared at the start of this season. I suspect it won’t cone back until fans are back in Ibrox. Being selfish about it, thankfully I’m on a monthly Legacy package.

Pay as you go monthly is the way forward for so many things.

Razors

Coffee

Vitamins

Hi all,

Cheers in advance.
Can also join the Brisbane club they show most games .

Not expensive getting every home and away game . Even got the euro game as well although that might not happen all the time. If you count up the games it’s pretty cheap.

If you watch every game, as I do, it generally works out at circa £5 per match. Paying it all upfront, as is the only option right now, is a big hit though at £240.

I’m on a monthly Legacy package.

Any idea mate if I save my card details in the system for automatic renewal, if I’ll be charged the old legacy Annual overseas rate, or if it’ll bump up to the new £240 price?

Pretty sure my current annual package expires this week.

Hi all,

Cheers in advance.

Yes.

Any idea mate if I save my card details in the system for automatic renewal, if I’ll be charged the old legacy Annual overseas rate, or if it’ll bump up to the new £240 price?

Pretty sure my current annual package expires this week.

I honestly don’t know the answer to that one mate. What I do know is that the Annual package does NOT renew automatically. You have to renew it manually yourself. They don’t even email you to warn you it’s coming to an end. So you are going to have to put your card details in at some point. If you leave it until after your current subscription expires you will certainly be charged the £240. If you enter your details and renew just before it runs out I suspect you will still be charged the £240 - but, you never know, you might be lucky. Can’t see it though I’m afraid.

I honestly don’t know the answer to that one mate. What I do know is that the Annual package does NOT renew automatically. You have to renew it manually yourself. They don’t even email you to warn you it’s coming to an end. So you are going to have to put your card details in at some point. If you leave it until after your current subscription expires you will certainly be charged the £240. If you enter your details and renew just before it runs out I suspect you will still be charged the £240 - but, you never know, you might be lucky. Can’t see it though I’m afraid.
That's one part of the Rangers marketing that is not good, the renewal of any other subscription has at least an automatic reminder sent out, if not an automatic renewal of the subscription it is sadly lacking and is unprofessional as it can lose the club money IMHO.
The other part is their is no recognition of loyalty for being a full subscription for X amount of years but there should be the same as holding a season ticket as for some overseas supporters it is their largest financial contribution and connection with a feeling of belonging to the club and it needs to be recognised more and addressed.

Back