Rangers TV / Rangers Number / MyGers

I added my Rangers number to my Rangers TV account without having to use the VPN last night. I am going to check it's there now after having read this thread and the problems that people were having.

Slightly off-topic, but when did they remove the monthly unlimited option for overseas viewers? Dropping $300 in one go is a little rough for folks right now.

The SLO sent a tweet yesterday with a link to update your RTV account so you are allocated mygers points.

However the link doesn’t work and when I go into RTV and try to update my account I get the same error message.

Anyone knowhow to update your account?

Anyone else still having this issue? Every time I go to update my profile I get an error message.

I have ballsed up and just ordered RTV without using the MyGers email link, is this going to cause an issue regarding points calculations?

If you get the home matches behind closed doors as part of the season ticket then you don’t need a VPN. When we are allowed into home games can you access home games with the VPN or do you need to buy the more expensive RTV overseas?

Slightly off-topic question here, but is MyGers also a requirement for applying for away tickets in Europe (when that is a thing again)?

The MyGers FAQ's makes no mention of this. Will the Travel Club be resurrected as per previous years, or is MyGers membership the only way to access away tickets in Europe?

Slightly off-topic question here, but is MyGers also a requirement for applying for away tickets in Europe (when that is a thing again)?

The MyGers FAQ's makes no mention of this. Will the Travel Club be resurrected as per previous years, or is MyGers membership the only way to access away tickets in Europe?
Yes, you need mygers for euro aways now

Yes, you need mygers for euro aways now

Thanks for the info. Makes you wonder what is the point of a FAQ section that doesn't even make any mention of one of the most important questions for non Scottish-domiciled supporters!

I have rtv but it’s in my brothers name with his email can I add my rangers number to it or would I have to change the email

If you get the home matches behind closed doors as part of the season ticket then you don’t need a VPN. When we are allowed into home games can you access home games with the VPN or do you need to buy the more expensive RTV overseas?

For viewing BCD games as a virtual season ticket holder you do not need a subscription to RangersTV and nor do you need a VPN. Access codes will be emailed out that let you access the stream. When you can access your Rangers Account go in and make sure you are set up to receive email notifications and, when the time comes, check your Junk folder.

To view any other matches, be they away from Ibrox or games at Ibrox after the fans return, then you will require the full Unlimited (overseas) subscription at £240 plus a VPN in order to view.

Bit annoying I've paid £5 a month for RTV for approx the last 5 years (probably more) and now I need to change to a annual subscription to get the MyGers points.

If there is a worry that if it was awarded to people who pay the monthly sub then just cancel it when they get the points awarded, then just take the points back of them?

when are season ticket holders looking to get their logins for rtv,will we still get this for free as part of our ST price?

when are season ticket holders looking to get their logins for rtv,will we still get this for free as part of our ST price?

What you will get is an access code for each BCD game at Ibrox. You don’t need, and you won’t get, a subscription to RangersTV. All you will get to view will be the home matchdays. At zero cost.

What you will get is an access code for each BCD game at Ibrox. You don’t need, and you won’t get, a subscription to RangersTV. All you will get to view will be the home matchdays. At zero cost.
Thats perfect,im assuming they would just send that code via email?

You need to put your Rangers Number into your account profile on RTV login.
Cheers. Got that.

Looking around it says no purchase history in the last 12 months...apart from the £17.99 I was paying for unlimited access up until around March.

There's far too much confusion surrounding my gers and Rangers TV, I was hoping to use the £25 voucher towards Rangers TV aswell, is this even possible?

Cheers. Got that.

Looking around it says no purchase history in the last 12 months...apart from the £17.99 I was paying for unlimited access up until around March.

Did you manage to add your Rangers number to your RTV account?

I’ve been trying for 3 days using different devices and always get the same error message. I’ve had to send an email and just waiting on a reply.

Did you manage to add your Rangers number to your RTV account?

I’ve been trying for 3 days using different devices and always get the same error message. I’ve had to send an email and just waiting on a reply.
Yeah. Done it on a MacBook.

Bit annoying I've paid £5 a month for RTV for approx the last 5 years (probably more) and now I need to change to a annual subscription to get the MyGers points.

If there is a worry that if it was awarded to people who pay the monthly sub then just cancel it when they get the points awarded, then just take the points back of them?

As a monthly overseas subscriber I agree that monthly should still be an option for new subscribers. Those of us on Legacy packages seem fine - at present. Simple way around it - no MyGers points until you’ve made 12 monthly payments.

So before I cancel the £5 a month subscription I have and take out the annual one instead, how many MyGers points is it worth?

Thanks for the info. Makes you wonder what is the point of a FAQ section that doesn't even make any mention of one of the most important questions for non Scottish-domiciled supporters!
It was in the Faqs but wrongly implied that you also needed a season ticket. They were going to correct it but I can't see it anymore. Rather than just confuse non ST holders it looks like they are now trying to confuse us all :))

Does anyone know if rtv has to be the same email as your season ticket as our rtv is under my brothers name and email address

I am still unable to update my rangers TV account with my rangers number.

Everytime I try to update it on the rangers TV site, I get an error webpage.

Only signed up with rangers TV to get the mygers points in the hope it moves me up the waiting list to get a season ticket.

Anyone else having the same issues?

I am still unable to update my Rangers TV account with my Rangers number.

Everytime I try to update it on the Rangers TV site, I get an error webpage.

Only signed up with Rangers TV to get the mygers points in the hope it moves me up the waiting list to get a season ticket.

Anyone else having the same issues?

You get an error when you try to update to include your Rangers Number or you get an error trying to login to the RangersTV webpage mate? Which is it?

The obvious question would be have the two accounts - your RangersTV one and your Ticket Account one (for your ST) got the same login details and are you using the correct one?

You get an error when you try to update to include your Rangers Number or you get an error trying to login to the RangersTV webpage mate? Which is it?

The obvious question would be have the two accounts - your RangersTV one and your Ticket Account one (for your ST) got the same login details and are you using the correct one?

I can log in OK but I get an error page when I click on the update account details link in order to add my rangers number.

My rangers TV account and rangers website/mygers account are under the same email address so the same log in details are used.

I can log in OK but I get an error page when I click on the update account details link in order to add my Rangers number.

My Rangers TV account and Rangers website/mygers account are under the same email address so the same log in details are used.
I should also add that I've tried updating the rangers tv account on several different devices/platforms with the same result each time.

I should also add that I've tried updating the Rangers tv account on several different devices/platforms with the same result each time.

That's bizarre. I just tried going into my RangersTV account, going to Update My Profile, removing the Rangers Number and hitting Save Changes with the Rangers Number left blank. It worked. I then went back in, added the Rangers Number and updated again. It worked again and saved the Rangers Number.

The whole RangersTV/ MyGers / Rangers ST setup is one massive joke. Having renewed my ST and joined MyGers, I was promise all sorts of benefits and discount. So I tried renewing my Rangers TV subscription, only to be charged full price. For the past two days I’ve been given the Sturgeon Treatment by Rangers employees, ’Did you fill in you Rangers Number on the RangersTV site?’, yes I did! ‘Why didn’t you use the Code for MyGers?’. Well I would have done if you sent me one and told me I had to use it!
If they can’t organise subscriptions what chance have we got of getting back to Ibrox?

A quick update to say the issues with adding rangers number to mygers account have been resolved. Cheers to the SLO for the good work in what must be a thankless task dealing with thousands of bears queries on a daily basis.

Don't envy him one bit once the mygers tiers are announced tomorrow.

What's best to get the points today? Just paying the £60 or going through the MyGers welcome email for £54?

Or is it not making any difference?

For viewing BCD games as a virtual season ticket holder you do not need a subscription to RangersTV and nor do you need a VPN. Access codes will be emailed out that let you access the stream. When you can access your Rangers Account go in and make sure you are set up to receive email notifications and, when the time comes, check your Junk folder.

To view any other matches, be they away from Ibrox or games at Ibrox after the fans return, then you will require the full Unlimited (overseas) subscription at £240 plus a VPN in order to view.

Back