Rangers TV / Rangers Number / MyGers

Linfieldloyal

Official Ticketer
Was just checking who our subscription was registered too as various family accounts

but I just realised my Rangers TV isn't directly affiliated to my Rangers number (same email address and name though) - how will they track / trace this for awarding points as it doesnt show on your Rangers number order history?

Was just checking who our subscription was registered too as various family accounts

but I just realised my Rangers TV isn't directly affiliated to my Rangers number (same email address and name though) - how will they track / trace this for awarding points as it doesnt show on your Rangers number order history?
I wondered this too

I was confused about this, I want to buy MyGers for me & the boy but using my Rangers number / email address that I have for Rangers TV it won't recognise me. Have emailed for help.

Login to your RangersTV account via the website. Click on Account in the top right. Click on Update My Profile. Add your Rangers Number into the box that is there for it.

Will only work for subscriptions from here on in, in terms of MyGers points. And remember, you only get points for Annual subscriptions not individual match purchases or even the monthly subscription (urgh!).

Job done.

Do you still need a vpn for rangers tv?

If you want to watch live games then you have to be 'overseas'. So, yes for live matches you need a VPN if you are in the UK. There are UK subscriptions available that give you other content but not the live matches.

You need to go in and add it to your profile

Good thread.

Looks like you need to update if monthly then, then points will start clocking up from August (ish).

Seen this myself. I can’t mind if you enter Rangers number when registering for Rangers Tv? I take it you must
Good thread.

Looks like you need to update if monthly then, then points will start clocking up from August (ish).

See post #7. You need to login to RangersTV and add your Rangers Number to your profile.

And note - it is only ANNUAL subscriptions that get you MyGers points. I’d have preferred it to include monthly Unlimited subscribers as that suits me better. However, I’d also have been less generous with the points awarded. I think 40 and 25 are a wee bit high.

Login to your RangersTV account via the website. Click on Account in the top right. Click on Update My Profile. Add your Rangers Number into the box that is there for it.

Will only work for subscriptions from here on in, in terms of MyGers points. And remember, you only get points for Annual subscriptions not individual match purchases or even the monthly subscription (urgh!).

Job done.

Never realised my number wasn't in my profile.
Just added it now – thanks, @Valley Bluenose

Just took out the annual subscription via the link in the MyGers email. It's £54 is that right?

Also will it take a wee while before it will be added to my purchase history on the website as I've went back in to see if I have points for it and it's not there yet?

Just took out the annual subscription via the link in the MyGers email. It's £54 is that right?

Also will it take a wee while before it will be added to my purchase history on the website as I've went back in to see if I have points for it and it's not there yet?

I don’t think we know just yet what the precise cut-off date was for the first points calculation. Given tiers are to be announced soon though I suspect it was 30 June - but that’s only my guess. If you’ve missed it this time your points will be added on the next calculation. 3 months maybe?

I don’t think we know just yet what the precise cut-off date was for the first points calculation. Given tiers are to be announced soon though I suspect it was 30 June - but that’s only my guess. If you’ve missed it this time your points will be added on the next calculation. 3 months maybe?

Could be mate. Just thought it would atomatically go into the purchase history.

I have selected the right one at £54 though yeah? I just clicked on the link in the welcome email from last month.

Could be mate. Just thought it would atomatically go into the purchase history.

I have selected the right one at £54 though yeah? I just clicked on the link in the welcome email from last month.
Yeah you have i done that originally, they didn't take the money straight away for some reason so it got cancelled a week later (strange). Had to re-purchase at £60 and took the money instantly.

I've always paid the £5 per month option for RTV. Have had it for years.

Do I get points for that or does it need to be the annual payment?

Yeah you have i done that originally, they didn't take the money straight away for some reason so it got cancelled a week later (strange). Had to re-purchase at £60 and took the money instantly.

Hopefully this doesn't happen. They don't seem to have taken the money although I can access all the content so looks like it might have.

Hopefully this doesn't happen. They don't seem to have taken the money although I can access all the content so looks like it might have.
Mine got cancelled because I shift whatever money I have left after bills into my savings mate. I just assumed after I purchased it they would take the money straight away. No idea why they didn’t, as long as you have money in the bank you’ll be okay I reckon :))

Where is the link in the MyGers mail? Looked through the mails I've received from them and didn't see anything about a Rangers TV discount

Mine got cancelled because I shift whatever money I have left after bills into my savings mate. I just assumed after I purchased it they would take the money straight away. No idea why they didn’t, as long as you have money in the bank you’ll be okay I reckon :))

I've had a further look and ive not to be billed until August 9th. Must get a month free as well as a discount.

I raised this issue in another thread a couple of hours ago. I subscribed to RTV after joining MyGers but not through the link in the MyGers email. My Rangers number’s included in my RTV account details but the RTV annual subscription doesn’t appear in my Rangers purchase history.

Yes that's right. I took out the yearly sub via mygers instead of monthly. The first month is free and rest of year is £54. I sent them an email to confirm this as my purchase history shows £54 mygers sub. But the club confirmed it is my RTV purchase

Yes that's right. I took out the yearly sub via mygers instead of monthly. The first month is free and rest of year is £54. I sent them an email to confirm this as my purchase history shows £54 mygers sub. But the club confirmed it is my RTV purchase

How long did it take to appear in your purchase history mate out of interest?

The SLO sent a tweet yesterday with a link to update your RTV account so you are allocated mygers points.

However the link doesn’t work and when I go into RTV and try to update my account I get the same error message.

Anyone knowhow to update your account?

If you want to watch live games then you have to be 'overseas'. So, yes for live matches you need a VPN if you are in the UK. There are UK subscriptions available that give you other content but not the live matches.

Tried all sorts but it won't let me purchase an "overseas " subscription.

Have you logged in or registered? If so then click on “subscribe and Buy”
It should give you three choices

When I'm signed in and click on "subscribe or buy" I only get 2 choices.Buy monthly £6 or pay annually £60.Feck knows how why I don't get the third option.I've even googled the unlimited and can get to the pay $299 but as soon as I click on it it redirects me to the £60 subscribe.I was previously a RTV Plus subscriber £96 annually.

When I'm signed in and click on "subscribe or buy" I only get 2 choices.Buy monthly £6 or pay annually £60.Feck knows how why I don't get the third option.I've even googled the unlimited and can get to the pay $299 but as soon as I click on it it redirects me to the £60 subscribe.I was previously a RTV Plus subscriber £96 annually.
Yes so was I but I just renewed today so I can’t understand why you’re just getting the two options. I’ll go back through what I did today and see if I can solve it

Try logging out then in again, make sure you’re outside the UK. I’ve just tried with my vpn off and I only got two choices

I tried to register my brother for a Rangers Number, went through the registration procedure online but haven’t received any notification as to what his number is. Does the Rangers Number come via email? I’ve checked the junk folder as well but nothing there. Any help would be appreciated! Cheers.

I tried to register my brother for a Rangers Number, went through the registration procedure online but haven’t received any notification as to what his number is. Does the Rangers Number come via email? I’ve checked the junk folder as well but nothing there. Any help would be appreciated! Cheers.
I’m sorry can’t help. I got my rangers number on my season ticket a long time ago , I don’t know what happens now , sorry

I’m sorry can’t help. I got my Rangers number on my season ticket a long time ago , I don’t know what happens now , sorry
Yeah me too-I assumed in this day in age it would just have came through in an auto generated email! Thanks anyway!

If you are not seeing the option of the overseas package at £240 then your browser is not registering the fact that you are overseas. You are switching on the VPN before logging in I take it? If it’s not that then it sounds like your VPN isn’t working properly. The option is definitely there when I ‘visit’ France, The Netherlands etc,

If you are not seeing the option of the overseas package at £240 then your browser is not registering the fact that you are overseas. You are switching on the VPN before logging in I take it? If it’s not that then it sounds like your VPN isn’t working properly. The option is definitely there when I ‘visit’ France, The Netherlands etc,
Try “visiting” another country. I had same problem when I tried to subscribe on my trip to Holland but now I’m in the US I get all the options come up!

Back