Rangers TV support

Rangersnumberfour

Official Ticketer
Has anyone had any dealings with them?

My RTV subscription has stopped working since I started using VST.

Been emailing since last Wednesday back and forward and getting no where with it.

Not sure he could help.

I have had a subscription to RTV for years. Pay a fiver a month.

Since using my VST it at first had it listed in my subscription area but now doesn’t. I am still being charged for it though.

Has anyone had any dealings with them?

My RTV subscription has stopped working since I started using VST.

Been emailing since last Wednesday back and forward and getting no where with it.
Your subscription stopped working back in August?

What kind of subscription? I’m assuming it’s not an Annual one that’s run out? Annual subscriptions do NOT renew automatically.

Best bet is to Login to the RangersTV website, click on Account in the top right hand corner and then tell us what it says under Packages. It should also show your list of payments just below that to give you an idea of what’s going on.

EDIT: Just seen your later post. Sounds like something you will have to persevere with Support on. Point out they are still taking your Monthly Legacy subscription at £5 per month but you cannot access the content (presumably?). One thing to check, when you login make sure your payments are listed. If not, then the £5 is not coming out linked to that Account. You didn’t set up a new Account in the confusion when they switched platforms last February did you? If so, that’s your problem.

It now shows I have two season ticket passes as he gave me a code to use even though it didn’t seem like that was the problem. One expires on 25th October! (That’s going to be my next problem isn’t it) the other is 11 August 2021.

Then under that it has that I paid for three Europa games.

I have sent them screenshots of this.

As I say, it used to say monthly RTV pass on this and I have even been charged this month for it.

They have my two email addresses. All other info he’s requested and still getting no where.

I’ve asked to speak to someone else but no reply.

It now shows I have two season ticket passes as he gave me a code to use even though it didn’t seem like that was the problem. One expires on 25th October! (That’s going to be my next problem isn’t it) the other is 11 August 2021.

Then under that it has that I paid for three Europa games.

I have sent them screenshots of this.

As I say, it used to say monthly RTV pass on this and I have even been charged this month for it.
As I suggested above, are you sure you don’t have another Account - perhaps with a different password? Or different email address? Sounds most likely explanation.

In fact I get an email every month telling me they’ve taken my money. Are you getting that and is it going to the ‘correct’ email address?

You definitely logging in via tv.rangers.co.uk ?

VST is via live.rangers.co.uk which brings up a different site for me with different options.

As I suggested above, are you sure you don’t have another Account - perhaps with a different password? Or different email address? Sounds most likely explanation.

In fact I get an email every month telling me they’ve taken my money. Are you getting that and is it going to the ‘correct’ email address?

No. Just one account. Payment is through PayPal which has the same email address that I use to login.

If he’s not sorted it in the next day or so I’ll need to cancel the direct debit with my bank and set up a new account.

No. Just one account. Payment is through PayPal which has the same email address that I use to login.

If he’s not sorted it in the next day or so I’ll need to cancel the direct debit with my bank and set up a new account.
Threw me when you mentioned they have your ’two email addresses’. Thought maybe you’d opened a new Account - as many did - during the ‘email address not recognised’ fiasco when they changed platforms last February.

Can I just add to this thread, I was able to view the 2nd half via the PS4 on RTV.

Chose not to risk it 1st half after the latest update but it seemed ok once it kicked in.

Also it's an absolute must that you log out of all devices except from the one you're viewing on.

Main concern is the Mobile app. Ensure you log out of this before viewing on another device.

Back