Rangers TV v LUTV

Boots'n'Braces

Hope Rangers TV improves, been watching LUTV and its miles better and its only a fiver a game.
Comes on an hour before the match and they have a talk show showing and analysing the previous games, talk about tactics lineups etc for the upcoming match, then after there is a show analysing the game you just watched, its so much better value for money.
My stream also seems to be so much better quality than when i watch Rangers TV

Is that the 'regular' LUTV output for overseas viewers though or is it the virtual season ticket package for the behind closed doors games? I assume you are overseas?

It reads to me that they are doing special packages available in the UK as well as overseas and that may be what you are watching - an enhanced package due to BCD. There's talk of us doing similar.

I use a vpn and buy the matches as they are played

See my edited post. Is the extended show their normal package - or is it something they've only done because of the BCD? I ask because the link I provided shows their games are available in the UK (for £10 instead of the overseas £5) and that would not normally be allowed.

See my edited post. Is the extended show their normal package - or is it something they've only done because of the BCD? I ask because the link I provided shows their games are available in the UK (for £10 instead of the overseas £5) and that would not normally be allowed.
No its there normal show where the fit bird is on most of the time :)):)):))
im sure somebody will post a picture, ive no idea how to

No its there normal show where the fit bird is on most of the time :)):)):))
im sure somebody will post a picture, ive no idea how to

You might be surprised to hear that LUTV is provided by streamamg - the same guys as do RangersTV. Though, to be fair, streamamg only took over at Ibrox fairly recently.

The 'burd' looks alright - but its the footie we want to see. Even on Sky or BT Sport I have no interest in the build-up to, and aftermatch analysis of, the game. Far more knowledgeable opinions to be had on here - so long as you stay off the match thread.;)

Last edited:
You might be surprised to hear that LUTV is provided by streamamg - the same guys as do RangersTV. Though, to be fair, streamamg only took over at Ibrox fairly recently.
yeh thats surprising, honestly the quality is so much better for me with LUTV, maybe we have more people streaming than Leeds do, no idea if that would have an impact or not

yeh thats surprising, honestly the quality is so much better for me with LUTV, maybe we have more people streaming than Leeds do, no idea if that would have an impact or not

'Maybe'? Ha ha, you gotta be kidding, right?:)

A very good friend of mine, now living in the States, is a big Leeds man. Even he would concede they are chickenshit in terms of support in comparison to Rangers.

You can watch games from the EFL for £10 a game within the UK now subject to broadcast restrictions i.e if game is picked by Sky Sports or the usual 3pm Saturday blackout applies which currently not happening. The EFL set the £10 price

Started this season

Emma Jones

1_eljonesuk_68845870_167919217665140_2717937137433546121_n.jpg

You can watch games from the EFL for £10 a game within the UK now subject to broadcast restrictions i.e if game is picked by Sky Sports or the usual 3pm Saturday blackout applies which currently not happening. The EFL set the £10 price

Started this season

Just noticed that as I was reading the blurb on LUTV website. Exactly as you say, no 1500hrs Saturday games or Sky Sports games. Not a lot of people know that! Including, until now, me.

Back