Rangers tv

I watched it on RTV tonight without any issues ,
The stream was excellent as usual ,

Shite for me from minute 60 onward

No reason for it, I use Netflix and now tv and never have an issue

Watched maybe 6 games on Rtv this season and the only faultless one was Marseille

Sort it out FFS

Nope. Since 2001, I've been listening to Tom Miller. There's likely been problems over the years but none that stand out.

This calendar year, the only issue has been the Marseille friendly.
Rangers TV come into being at the start of the 2004-2005 season.
That's when I first got hooked up.been with it ever since,and there has been a multitude
of problems through the years,believe me.

Rangers TV come into being at the start of the 2004-2005 season.
That's when I first got hooked up.been with it ever since,and there has been a multitude
of problems through the years,believe me.

There was audio commentary available though the site prior to RTV. I don't actually recall when it became open to individuals as it was only available through NARSA.

As I've said, I don't have issues. Verizon FIOS works well.

I had to refresh my page a couple of times as picture quality dropped and a grey circle appeared spinning round on the middle of my screen.

Maybe it was the Russian KGB snooping in which caused the buffering issues ... if so I’ve no problem with them banning the site so I don’t have to endure any more of that shite dampening a weekend :D

All fine here, it can be the users pc, slow clogged, virus, VPN Sybersec set to on which causes issues, I reinstall windows regularly by using the free Macrium Reflect image backup restorer.

Usual complaints from those using a VPN to watch the game.

Once again from the other side of the world the stream was almost flawless, pity as the game was painful to watch.

Perfect picture and sound (well if you can put up with Tom and Durrant!) here in Europe...I stream rtv on my ipad using Puffin browser and never have an issue (except for the performance!)

Had a sound problem early on.
Went out of RTV and came back in and seemed to solve whatever issue may have been.

In saying that That RTV has been hit and miss this year generally.

There was audio commentary available though the site prior to RTV. I don't actually recall when it became open to individuals as it was only available through NARSA.

As I've said, I don't have issues. Verizon FIOS works well.
Yes we had it our club before it went to the general public,and it continually had lots of problems also.:(

Never had a problem last year i did but they seem to have upgraded RTV a bit since then watched through my mac book pro connected to the tv. perfect after the result though I wish I hadn't watched it at all.

I have used RTV sine its inception. It has been plagued with buffering, freezing and horrible picture problems that in my opinion were nothing to do with people using a VPN (I never used one but still had the problems). Ever since the club moved the site hosting to the Rangers site, and enabled Safari but not Google for Mac users, I have had crystal clear pictures and sound, albeit with shite football and even worse commentary

Back