Rangers TV

Do you need a subscription to view matches behind closed doors,or is being a ST holder all that's required?

The 2 home games will be shown live on RTV to ST holders mate.

Tomorrow and Saturday are only live on Premier.

I'd imagine RTV will have delayed coverage though.

How will this work then when the season starts for real?

I’m a season ticket holder but I don’t have RTV.I’ll obviously be sent a link to watch the league games that are behind closed doors but do I have to install RTV first or will the link take me straight to the game?

How will this work then when the season starts for real?

I’m a season ticket holder but I don’t have RTV.I’ll obviously be sent a link to watch the league games that are behind closed doors but do I have to install RTV first or will the link take me straight to the game?

No download, it's browser based video.

There's a redeem box for the codes below the subscription offers.

The 2 home games will be shown live on RTV to ST holders mate.

Tomorrow and Saturday are only live on Premier.

I'd imagine RTV will have delayed coverage though.

Ah I thought the French preseason games were live on RTV for overseas members AND season ticket holders?

Pretty poor if that's not the case in my opinion.

Ah I thought the French preseason games were live on RTV for overseas members AND season ticket holders?

Pretty poor if that's not the case in my opinion.

To be honest I think the club has missed a golden opportunity to reward the ST holders who have also subscribed to MYGERS, RTV to put this out FOC. We should be testing how the studio works, pre-match and post-match so that when the season opens RTV is ready to deliver an outstanding service rather than the predicted teething issues apology when we try something new.

If I buy RTV will it get 25 points added to my Gers or have I missed the deadline

To be honest I think the club has missed a golden opportunity to reward the ST holders who have also subscribed to MYGERS, RTV to put this out FOC. We should be testing how the studio works, pre-match and post-match so that when the season opens RTV is ready to deliver an outstanding service rather than the predicted teething issues apology when we try something new.

I'm certain James Bisgrove said in a recent video interview that to provide VALUE to season ticket holders, ALL preseason games would be available to us on RTV as part of our season ticket package.

This has really annoyed me actually.

To the fridge!

I'm certain James Bisgrove said in a recent video interview that to provide VALUE to season ticket holders, ALL preseason games would be available to us on RTV as part of our season ticket package.

This has really annoyed me actually.

To the fridge!

Only home friendlies for STH

Do you need a subscription to view matches behind closed doors,or is being a ST holder all that's required?

As I understand it behind closed doors games at Ibrox will be accessible on RangersTV for season ticket holders via a virtual match pass - widely expected to be the emailing of access codes for each match to season ticket holders. NO subscription to RangersTV is required. Bisgrove made mention of it the other day when talking about the friendlies:

Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove commented: “For our season ticket holders, we’re pleased to confirm complimentary RangersTV live coverage of the two Ibrox pre-season games versus Coventry City and Motherwell, this being a further demonstration of the added value we are looking to create and a preview of the enhancements we will make through the virtual match passes.

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/article/pre-season-fixture-update/4e5mHo2AblIG2o7aFurRKq

Just make sure you check your Rangers Account to make sure you've elected to receive emails from the Club - and be sure and check your Junk folder regularly, because that's where they will end up.

Posted in the crazy season ticket thread....

Can anyone confirm if you will get the points for RTV in time for tonight if you sign up via MyGers email as the payment isn't for another month due to getting the month free MyGers benefit? Or will the points be added in a month's time once your payment comes out?

What are the KO times of the upcoming games ? RTV typically shy on the info !

Club released the info about 5 days ago:

Fixtures are confirmed as follows, timings in BST:

• Thursday 16th July - Lyon v Rangers 7:45pm, Groupama Stadium Lyon
  • Saturday 18th July - Nice v Rangers 5:15pm, Groupama Stadium Lyon
  • Wednesday 22nd July, Rangers v Motherwell, 6pm, Ibrox.
  • Saturday 25th July - Rangers v Coventry City 5.15pm, Ibrox

Back