Rangers TV

BaTmAn

Last year I was signed up to the Unlimited deal at £17 a month, being able to watch every game while "being outside the UK".

Is that possible again this year? I am struggling to navigate the site.

Apologies if already discussed.

Last year I was signed up to the Unlimited deal at £17 a month, being able to watch every game while "being outside the UK".

Is that possible again this year? I am struggling to navigate the site.

Apologies if already discussed.

Its not difficult to navigate the site - you just click on, obviously, the Subscribe and Buy tab. The monthly Unlimited option is not available right now, and hasn't been for a wee while. It had risen to £24 per month, from around February, before it 'disappeared' by the way. The wise thing would have been to keep on your Legacy £17.25pm subscription right through the pandemic, finances permitting of course. The Annual package is available at £240 - but you need to be overseas, or have your VPN on, in order to have it appear as an option.

A poster emailed and asked about the monthly option and was told there would be 'a communication' from the Club soon. Most on here seem to think it won't be back until the virtual season ticket package is ended and we have fans back in the Stadium - though that is only guesswork.

Its not difficult to navigate the site - you just click on, obviously, the Subscribe and Buy tab. The monthly Unlimited option is not available right now, and hasn't been for a wee while. It had risen to £24 per month, from around February, before it 'disappeared' by the way. The wise thing would have been to keep on your Legacy £17.25pm subscription right through the pandemic, finances permitting of course. The Annual package is available at £240 - but you need to be overseas, or have your VPN on, in order to have it appear as an option.

A poster emailed and asked about the monthly option and was told there would be 'a communication' from the Club soon. Most on here seem to think it won't be back until the virtual season ticket package is ended and we have fans back in the Stadium - though that is only guesswork.

Lol. I need to learn to read. Never saw your Very comprehensive reply.

No monthly unlimited option. Only annual unlimited £240. You need to be "overseas" to see the option.

I've held onto my legacy £17 per month

Smart move. Keeps you on the 'cheap' deal and feeds money into the club during the pandemic. Subject to being able to afford it of course.

I have a horrible feeling the 'communication' from the Club will see the end of the Legacy packages though. Can't maintain a two-tier pricing system forever so its fair enough. Take my money Rangers.;)

EDIT: Re. my earlier reply. I never use 10 words when I can use 100. Big failing of mine.:))

@Valley Bluenose you should get your subscription free for all the time you give up coming on here and helping everyone out! If I've ever had an RTV issue I've always found the solution through you on here :)

:):)

Very kind of you @Scarlett I'm just a guy with time on my hands who's happy to help fellow Bears as best I can. Plenty others help out as well. Its how this messageboard should work. It's a welcome relief from the endless negativity we've seen on here over the last few months. Hopefully that's just lockdown blues and nothing more sinister, but I find it draining.

Smart move. Keeps you on the 'cheap' deal and feeds money into the club during the pandemic. Subject to being able to afford it of course.

I have a horrible feeling the 'communication' from the Club will see the end of the Legacy packages though. Can't maintain a two-tier pricing system forever so its fair enough. Take my money Rangers.;)

EDIT: Re. my earlier reply. I never use 10 words when I can use 100. Big failing of mine.:))
My £17.25 monthly was taken out today and got the e mail receipt yesterday from rtv

I've been a Rangers TV subscriber for many years but when the switch happened my login suddenly didn't work. I contacted them and they "fixed" it - for 24/month. It was only on here that I read that people were still on the legacy price so I contacted RTV and they told me I didn't qualify as my account was not active at the time of the switch.

Thing is, I genuinely DO live overseas and my account was very much active - I use it every week (almost every day!) so I wrote back to them and got no reply. I suspect the other price will end for everyone at some point anyway so I've just been paying the higher price for the past few months but the longer that goes on, the more it bothers me again.

I don't mind giving my money to the club but, at the same time, I hate getting ripped off.

I've been a Rangers TV subscriber for many years but when the switch happened my login suddenly didn't work. I contacted them and they "fixed" it - for 24/month. It was only on here that I read that people were still on the legacy price so I contacted RTV and they told me I didn't qualify as my account was not active at the time of the switch.

Thing is, I genuinely DO live overseas and my account was very much active - I use it every week (almost every day!) so I wrote back to them and got no reply. I suspect the other price will end for everyone at some point anyway so I've just been paying the higher price for the past few months but the longer that goes on, the more it bothers me again.

I don't mind giving my money to the club but, at the same time, I hate getting ripped off.

I was in the same boat, mate. Was told my account wasn't active, and had to open a new one. I had been watching it about 2 days previous.

I was in the same boat, mate. Was told my account wasn't active, and had to open a new one. I had been watching it about 2 days previous.

Most issues, as I recall, centred around folk not having an up-to-date email address registered against their RangersTV Account. Never fear, I suspect all those on Legacy packages will be joining you at the new rate soon.

Most issues, as I recall, centred around folk not having an up-to-date email address registered against their RangersTV Account. Never fear, I suspect all those on Legacy packages will be joining you at the new rate soon.
Mine was the same email that I still use to this day and like Fat Larry White, I was using it just a couple of days before too.

I'm (kinda) over it now, though.

:):)

Very kind of you @Scarlett I'm just a guy with time on my hands who's happy to help fellow Bears as best I can. Plenty others help out as well. Its how this messageboard should work. It's a welcome relief from the endless negativity we've seen on here over the last few months. Hopefully that's just lockdown blues and nothing more sinister, but I find it draining.

RangersTV should be hiring you as their online support mate (if they don't already ;)).

:)):))

Mine was the same email that I still use to this day and like Fat Larry White, I was using it just a couple of days before too.

It wasn't an active account that was needed, but an active (i.e. paid) subscription. If you had one of those, your account was moved over. If not, you had to re-join. If you had an active subscription, I would send them another email with a copy of the receipt for the payment.

It wasn't an active account that was needed, but an active (i.e. paid) subscription. If you had one of those, your account was moved over. If not, you had to re-join. If you had an active subscription, I would send them another email with a copy of the receipt for the payment.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I did have an active, paid subscription that I was using to watch games right up until the switch. After their initial response, I twice tried sending them a screenshot of the payments being withdrawn from my bank account but they didn't respond either time and I just left it at that. I had even confirmed my email address with them just before the switch as had been recommended. I guess I'm just bitching now because I had pretty much forgotten about it until I was reading about other users still on the legacy pricing. :mad::D

Same thing happened to me.
l updated all the relevant info and suddenly l could not log in, l ended up subscribing the new unlimited package.

It’s kinda coming back to me now. The same happened to me and I think it’s because they kept providing people the service but didn’t actually charge them if it was an annual subscription and the year has elapsed. I basically got 6 months RTV free before the migration. Must’ve done themselves out of so much money.

I was going to ditch my £17 monthly for the annual unlimited to get more mygers points to help get a season ticket. In the end I missed the points cut off and bagged a ticket regardless so happy to keep my monthly. We'll see how long the Legacy monthly lasts ...

Just spotted that a August home games package for £26.99 is now available.
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Has anyone had s/t logon details for at Mirren on Sunday yet ?

Replied to your query on the other thread but for anyone else dropping in here - your Access Code only needs to be redeemed once. You don't get another one and you don't need to enter it for every game . Just once.

See OP in thread below:

Hi mate how do i get rtv on my firestick?can i watch the live games on the rtv app through my firestick?

I pay £17.99 a month and have a vpn which i used last season but no so good watching it kn my phone,rather get it on the tv if poss.

Cheers mate

Hi mate how do i get rtv on my firestick?can i watch the live games on the rtv app through my firestick?

I pay £17.99 a month and have a vpn which i used last season but no so good watching it kn my phone,rather get it on the tv if poss.

Cheers mate

I'm not a Firestick user mate. However, I've seen posts say they've successfully used it by accessing RangersTV via the Silk browser. If that fails I've seen reports of it working using either Chrome or Edge browsers. Dunno how that works with the VPN though.

Check out this thread. Might find some useful info in there. Post #30 has some useful stuff:

It will probably have been asked on the board before but I've just got round to redeeming my ST code for RTV. Do I use the live.rangers.co.uk link on Sunday or go to the Rangers website and use the link there for RTV?

I'm not a Firestick user mate. However, I've seen posts say they've successfully used it by accessing RangersTV via the Silk browser. If that fails I've seen reports of it working using either Chrome or Edge browsers. Dunno how that works with the VPN though.

Check out this thread. Might find some useful info in there. Post #30 has some useful stuff:

Thanks mate,do you know if i can watch it on my unlimited package even though i am currently in the uk?

I'm not sure you would have to for home games now though? As home games will allowed to be shown in UK by Rangers TV

Its not impossible. However, your subscription will show you as having an overseas package as opposed to a PPV or VST entitlement. I will try it tomorrow but suspect I will still need my VPN.

Back