Rangers TV

It’s available on the front page of the RTV app rather than accessing through the fixtures list as before.

Yes, this. What a mess. On both laptop and iPad tried to Login but no response from the Login button in the top right. Clicked on Register and waited for that page to load, then immediately clicked on Login in the top right again. This time it brought up the Login dialogue box and I was good to go.

Its been like that for at least a couple of days. Really, really poor.
After you've logged in open another tab and

You should get the live button here.

So season ticket holders who've paid to be there don't get treated to the excellent studio coverage? We've to listen to greeting tims before, during and after this week?

Kris Boyd better be on his mentally challenged baiting game!

It may be part of the deal with regards to giving ST holders access to the games that if it's on Sky then that's the feed that we get on the virtual ST.

It's the only reasonable explanation I can think of as it would be much less work to have one stream for overseas and domestic viewers.

Nope, none of the above suggestions working for me. Just keep being pumped back to the login page. Very frustrating.
I cannot get on usual losin from Spain but can get on the virtual ST from Spain then tells me I am an overseas subscriber ( which I am ) but cannot even get to log on via the Rangers.co.uk website. Whish would cause a problem for away games not happy

I cannot get on usual losin from Spain but can get on the virtual ST from Spain then tells me I am an overseas subscriber ( which I am ) but cannot even get to log on via the Rangers.co.uk website. Whish would cause a problem for away games not happy
See post #9 for the way to do it.

Very frustrating that they have managed to break the login button. Thought those times of 30mins to login to RTV were long behind us :(

Going to need to try some casting from the app or something.

Its good bloody job I've got Sky Sports, otherwise I'd be foaming at the mouth just now, I'm only getting the audio option, not good enough Rangers.

Very frustrating that they have managed to break the login button. Thought those times of 30mins to login to RTV were long behind us :(

Going to need to try some casting from the app or something.
Post #9 for login problems.

Also. if you are a VST viewer make sure you are on the live.rangers.co.uk website.

I had some glitches when I first logged on but reloaded and took the settings down from auto to 720p and it’s all ok now.

Its good bloody job I've got Sky Sports, otherwise I'd be foaming at the mouth just now, I'm only getting the audio option, not good enough Rangers.
Sounds like you are on the wrong website. If VST you should be on live.rangers.co.uk NOT RangersTV.

Can't believe so many are trying to use RangersTV website when they are VST viewers. Its live.rangers.co.uk for you guys.

Disappointing stuff from RTV. Amateur stuff in someone changing the hyperlink for 'Login' on the main page to the main page itself!

Don't think it's ever been properly implemented, but login from my TV web browser was working for quite a while and stopped working again. No biggie, but a bit annoying in its inconsistency.

I can log in but i only have an option for audio.
I've got 2 vst and can't get the video option for either...

Back