Rangers TV

MwgRFC88

Is anyone else having any issues with Rangers TV? Wont let me purchase the game yet. Only audio available.

Previously its let me buy the game quite far in advance.

Appreciate any help.

If you are UK based no PPV option today as Sky hold the rights

VPN with the 3 day overseas pass then you can within the UK

Audio only available within the UK

Today’s game isn’t for purchase unless you are out the UK or have a VPN.

couldn't log-in using log-in link at the top of website, but clicked on register first then log in worked from that page
Yes, this. What a mess. On both laptop and iPad tried to Login but no response from the Login button in the top right. Clicked on Register and waited for that page to load, then immediately clicked on Login in the top right again. This time it brought up the Login dialogue box and I was good to go.

Its been like that for at least a couple of days. Really, really poor.

Yes, this. What a mess. On both laptop and iPad tried to Login but no response from the Login button in the top right. Clicked on Register and waited for that page to load, then immediately clicked on Login in the top right again. This time it brought up the Login dialogue box and I was good to go.

Its been like that for at least a couple of days. Really, really poor.
Cheers, this worked for me. Shouldn’t have to.

Cheers, this worked for me. Shouldn’t have to.
Nobody gives RangersTV more backing than me but that, very frustrating, glitch is inexcusable - especially since its lingered for a few days as far as I can tell. Can't defend them on that one and it will anger and frustrate many who wont think to look for workarounds. Pish.

Nobody gives RangersTV more backing than me but that, very frustrating, glitch is inexcusable - especially since its lingered for a few days as far as I can tell. Can't defend them on that one and it will anger and frustrate many who wont think to look for workarounds. Pish.
Rangers Overseas Subscription, VPN and FF are all you need in life (oh and a dodgy link for Euro games).

couldn't log-in using log-in link at the top of website, but clicked on register first then log in worked from that page
Thanks. Was about to throw laptop out window.

There's definitely someone employed at RTV whose sole role is to come up with glitches to the service just to frustrate the hell out of everyone.

Should be 3 clicks. Login, click on pay, enter card details and click pay. But nope.

So season ticket holders who've paid to be there don't get treated to the excellent studio coverage? We've to listen to greeting tims before, during and after this week?

Kris Boyd better be on his mentally challenged baiting game!

So season ticket holders who've paid to be there don't get treated to the excellent studio coverage? We've to listen to greeting tims before, during and after this week?

Kris Boyd better be on his mentally challenged baiting game!
Pretty sure there is the usual RTV studio coverage for VST holders.

Isn't Big Eck a studio guest for us today?

Can’t get logged in either. Register page won’t work for me.

I think it’s on ESPN here, so that’ll have to do, I guess.

Are you logged in via the VST portal - Rangers TV | Live from Ibrox - that the live.Rangers.co.uk website.

Otherwise, on the 'real' RangersTV website you need to be overseas or 'overseas;.
Yeah logged in using the usual method I've used for every other game. I don't have RTV other than through this year's season ticket. There's definitely no video just an audio feed.

I've got Sky. I'm just being twisted and want Emma Dodds and Neil McCann instead of Barbour and that tramp Walker. :D

wtaf is going on? as an ST holder I have logged in, I can see my season pass but the only option available is for audio.

In the app there is a watch live option on the first page. Same as the website though well out of sync. Watching on sky instead.

Got video now

went to live.Rangers.co.uk and signed in. Option for video was then showing.
Which is precisely where you should be as a VST viewer. Leave the 'real' RangersTV website for those of us overseas or 'overseas'.:)

I think, for earlier matches, VSTR viewers may have been able to use the 'real' site because the games were available in the UK via PPV. Today the match isn't available in the UK hence you have to use the VST site (live.rangers.co.uk).

Back