Rangers TV

Tried both mate, login button on the live one isn't clicking either.
OK, try this. Go to RangersTV wesbiste, login using the workaround in post #9. That should log you in. Open ANOTHER window/tab and go to live.rangers.co.uk and you should see that there are the diagonal lines behind the wee man icon in top right to signify you are logged in. Close the RangersTV tab and watch via the live website.

Post #9 for login problems.

Also. if you are a VST viewer make sure you are on the live.Rangers.co.uk website.
Doesn't work for me, non vst viewer. When i try the workaround it let's me login but as soon as I click any other link it immediately logs me back out.

couldn't log-in using log-in link at the top of website, but clicked on register first then log in worked from that page
Had to do the same, then I had to update my card details which weren't out of date but I still can't get the stream despite it saying I have a subscription till 2021

Doesn't work for me, non vst viewer. When i try the workaround it let's me login but as soon as I click any other link it immediately logs me back out.
Not had that one I have to say. Try clicking on the First Team tab once logged in. Let that load and then try the Live tab. Might work.

wtf is going on with the app?? Usually I watch it there and cast to my tv using my VST. Audio only is coming up???
On the first page of app there is a virtual season ticket tile. It's black with a wee signal icon

Which is precisely where you should be as a VST viewer. Leave the 'real' RangersTV website for those of us overseas or 'overseas'.:)

I think, for earlier matches, VSTR viewers may have been able to use the 'real' site because the games were available in the UK via PPV. Today the match isn't available in the UK hence you have to use the VST site (live.Rangers.co.uk).
Got it. What a ridiculous way to go about getting the game

Rangers communication to VST needs to be a bit better, a email reminder the week before a Sky live game wouldn't go a miss.

Which is precisely where you should be as a VST viewer. Leave the 'real' RangersTV website for those of us overseas or 'overseas'.:)

I think, for earlier matches, VSTR viewers may have been able to use the 'real' site because the games were available in the UK via PPV. Today the match isn't available in the UK hence you have to use the VST site (live.Rangers.co.uk).

Makes sense mate but still doesn’t sort out the issue with the app for VST people. Had been working fine.

Really no excuse for this. £700 for the privilege of audio.

Those VST viewers saying they can't see the match make sure you are on the live.Rangers.co.uk website and NOT the RangersTV website.
I was on that several times before a live video link eventually appeared.

Only just got on now.

Tried my work laptop which, according to BT Sport, is "outside the UK" as we get internet from The Netherlands apparently.

Still can't get video on there. either.

This is very poor. We are all supposed to be there to see it. We should be able to.

(Don't have SKY)

Yes, this. What a mess. On both laptop and iPad tried to Login but no response from the Login button in the top right. Clicked on Register and waited for that page to load, then immediately clicked on Login in the top right again. This time it brought up the Login dialogue box and I was good to go.

Its been like that for at least a couple of days. Really, really poor.
following your advice and still cannot log in.
when l click register it directs me to my account so l cannot log in.
l am overseas with the annual unlimited and never had any issues.

Im able to watch as it’s on Russian TV - cooncil tv as well - but parents unable to even log in to my RTV account back home (that’s with VPN)

Im not able to log in here either when testing it to see if it was something their technophobic selves were doing wrong - and there were issues last week as logging into the women’s game took ages - so it’s not good enough.

In 4 years of the RTV Unlimited package these past two weeks are the first problems I’ve had outwith that weird convuluted process for the Legia away game last year

Edit: just messaged to say that’s them finally got in. Just in time for that Kent rocket!

I went in to the app as usual and all I got was audio until I noticed that there was a separate link on the home page for VST which seemed to be fine. Watching on sky though as I know it will be fine and not a minute behind.

I went in to the app as usual and all I got was audio until I noticed that there was a separate link on the home page for VST which seemed to be fine. Watching on sky though as I know it will be fine and not a minute behind.
That has just appeared for me too. 20 minutes into the game and missing a goal.

I would assume that being able to react and put that tab there was relatively easy for them to do. Which makes it even more ridiculous that it wasn’t there from the start. Fucking shambles.

... not been on RTV since last game & could not login on laptop (preferred) even after following Register/login advice on here - would not take my email & password :-(((
Finally accepted login on iPhone then Tablet too.
What an £$&@‘n piss take - when a pirate stream has easier access than an overseas RTV subscriber :(((

To make things worse, I emailed them. Got a curt one liner back telling me the game isn’t available in the UK.

Absolute fucking shambles.

Rangers TV has taken my money and says that I have a package until the 25th of the month. When I click on 'Live', though, it asks me to log in again.

Back