Rangers TV

Not getting anything other than audio via vst I can however get it via the mobile .

Don't know if it's a bandwidth issue at the broadcasters end or sky are sabotaging the signal so we listen to crock of Sh***.

Not got time to read everything but trying to help

A family member got login box to appear by clearing browser down

Not getting anything other than audio via vst I can however get it via the mobile .

Don't know if it's a bandwidth issue at the broadcasters end or sky are sabotaging the signal so we listen to crock of Sh***.
If you are using the app, did you click on the link on the home page for VST?

Tried both mate, login button on the live one isn't clicking either.
Same here.

Eventually got logged in in Canada (rangerstv.tv), paid for the game, got the confirmation e-mail from both Rangers and the credit card but just can't get the video to start, can't get further than the screen with the picture of Arfield.
Try the RTV app mate, if you haven’t already. There’s a tab on there now that is working for VST holders.

The app was the only thing that has eventually worked for me.

Downladed app, got in there 40 minutes and 2 goals into the game. Poor quality feed so far, but at least it is something and we are two goals to the good.

following your advice and still cannot log in.
when l click register it directs me to my account so l cannot log in.
l am overseas with the annual unlimited and never had any issues.
Yeah that’s what you should see. After clicking in Register do NOT try to complete anything on that page. Just go back to the top right and click on Login again. This time the Login button should respond and load the Login page.

Remember that according to previous thread it's not RTV's fault, it's user error :)) :))
Well, whilst it’s clear there are problems, reading that thread suggests that multiple posters who are VST viewers are trying to view via the RangersTV website instead of the dedicated VST viewers website at live.rangers.co.uk as they are supposed to. That’s user error.:)

Am only able to watch on laptop but not log on as season ticket holder on the firestick internet poor show from Rangers today . We really need a firestick app

Unable to watch the game on RTV in Australia. Fucking shambles really, thank %^*& I've got kayo sports to fall back on
Yup same for me I have to use an illegal site now RTV support gave me a login link which let me login to my account then you have to click on to live to get the game and it all starts over again its pissin me off. :mad:

Well, whilst it’s clear there are problems, reading that thread suggests that multiple posters who are VST viewers are trying to view via the RangersTV website instead of the dedicated VST viewers website at live.Rangers.co.uk as they are supposed to. That’s user error.:)
I logged into the app to see if it worked for VST and only got audio once the game started. It took a little while before I realised that this time there was a different link for VST. It would have been good if they had told us. Luckily I never missed anything as I'm watching on sky.

While it's user error, it was doing exactly what I usually do as we hadn't been told different.

Not able to login. I’ve tried to various routes described. Happy to watch via the app streamed to the tv.
For most using the RangersTV website the Register/Login button workaround in post #9 has worked. Can’t speak for the App though.

I know you are currently overseas but you do have the overseas subscription I assume?

Good Luck mate.

I logged into the app to see if it worked for VST and only got audio once the game started. It took a little while before I realised that this time there was a different link for VST. It would have been good if they had told us. Luckily I never missed anything as I'm watching on sky.

While it's user error, it was doing exactly what I usually do as we hadn't been told different.
VST viewers have ALWAYS been directed to the live.Rangers.do.uk website. That’s their resource. They have only been able to use the ‘real’ website because games have been available to PPV viewers in the UK previously. That’s not the case today as it’s live on Sky. Doesn’t alter the fact that the VST viewers platform is the live website, always has been.

For most using the RangersTV website the Register/Login button workaround in post #9 has worked. Can’t speak for the App though.

I know you are currently overseas but you do have the overseas subscription I assume?

Good Luck mate.
Yup. Works via the app but not via the other routes. Thanks for the suggestions VB. let’s enjoy the 2nd half and 3 points :)

Nobody can give you advice unless you outline the problem. ‘Unable to watch’ is a bit vague. Is it login issues - see post #9 if so.
It's like the login button is inactive. I haven't wasted much time as I am still able to watch legally on kayo sports here in Australia.

Yeah that’s what you should see. After clicking in Register do NOT try to complete anything on that page. Just go back to the top right and click on Login again. This time the Login button should respond and load the Login page.
VB Unfortunately for me when l click on register only account comes up.
thanks for your advice but don’t want to divert you from watching the match.
much appreciated

VST viewers have ALWAYS been directed to the live.Rangers.do.uk website. That’s their resource. They have only been able to use the ‘real’ website because games have been available to PPV viewers in the UK previously. That’s not the case today as it’s live on Sky. Doesn’t alter the fact that the VST viewers platform is the live website, always has been.
Not in the app. You click on the fixtures tab then the match and if you are lucky the game plays. Not this time though as that tab hasn't been there before for me

Partially true mate. The app has always worked for VST viewers too and is specifically mentioned as an option on the Rangers website, and specifically for today’s game.

The fact that I queried this by email and the response I got from some clown at AMG was that the game isn’t available in the UK is a new level of ineptitude.

A message for Derek McInnes:

81VNWfDJnpL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Not in the app. You click on the fixtures tab then the match and if you are lucky the game plays. Not this time though as that tab hasn't been there before for me
Partially true mate. The app has always worked for VST viewers too and is specifically mentioned as an option on the Rangers website, and specifically for today’s game.

The fact that I queried this by email and the response I got from some clown at AMG was that the game isn’t available in the UK is a new level of ineptitude.
I went back and checked. The Club news release for today’s match SPECIFICALLY states audio only via the App for VST viewers. Must be linked to the live on Sky thing but the Club did put it out there.

And, if you’re on the move, you can listen to live audio comms through the RTV app in the company of Tom and Kevin.

EDIT: Belay that, says later in same article VST can VIEW on the App..

I went back and checked. The Club news release for today’s match SPECIFICALLY states audio only via the App for VST viewers. Must be linked to the live on Sky thing but the Club did put it out there.

And, if you’re on the move, you can listen to live audio comms through the RTV app in the company of Tom and Kevin.
Even that is rubbish then as there is a tab to click that plays it in the app

I cannot get on usual losin from Spain but can get on the virtual ST from Spain then tells me I am an overseas subscriber ( which I am ) but cannot even get to log on via the Rangers.co.uk website. Whish would cause a problem for away games not happy
Not had any problems before logging on (Samsung smart TV), but not wanting to play today. Having to resort to Sky, which thankfully isn't buffering like f**k today. Ally's fine, but that knob Crocker has no enthusiasm when it comes to us

EDIT: Belay that, says later in same article VST can VIEW on the App..
Indeed mate. It says “Rangers season ticket holders will be able to watch all home behind closed-door matches FREE on RangersTV on live.rangers.co.uk or on the RangersTV app.“

Today's email from Rangers did not work today, no link as in previous games.
Only worked for me when I logged into Rangers live wdb page.

RTV was very very glitchy today.

Thats both the app and the site with random log in problems.

Had it been a closer game I might not be so forgiving.

Sort it out ffs!

I used the rtv app and something I noticed for the first time they had an option for overseas or vst on the app

I’m Fn pissed off with RTV a VST viewer, contacted RTV received a reply sorry we’ve had problems with Login. So I’ve missed another game courtesy of RTV and what do you get sorry. Done everything one our FF members suggested, there is definite problem on Apple devices.

If there was a league table for club tv, RTV would get fu@king relegated we also had the login problems before and tonight the login was like a sticker on the website, it did nothing
I got the link and that enabled me to get into my account but still couldn't get the live game.
We want to be the best and have the best, but RTV is a shambles, I've been a full annual member for years and didn't have any login problems with the old site this one is shite.
Get it sorted no more fu@k ups.:mad:

Well, whilst it’s clear there are problems, reading that thread suggests that multiple posters who are VST viewers are trying to view via the RangersTV website instead of the dedicated VST viewers website at live.Rangers.co.uk as they are supposed to. That’s user error.:)
I'm not VST and clicking on Log in in the normal manner did nothing, no reaction. Took advice from on here, clicked Register and input some pers details, that seemed to do the trick and I got to Audio. Put on VPN and got Live. Job done but a pile of shite Rangers. Other than that game played well but we shouldnt have to put up with the trial and error hassle. I hope it was just a oneoff.

Back