Rangers TV

I’m Fn pissed off with RTV a VST viewer, contacted RTV received a reply sorry we’ve had problems with Login. So I’ve missed another game courtesy of RTV and what do you get sorry. Done everything one our FF members suggested, there is definite problem on Apple devices.
If you are using safari,clear history then close the browser and clear the cache and data on the safari settings.This was the fix for most of us Apple users.

I’m Fn pissed off with RTV a VST viewer, contacted RTV received a reply sorry we’ve had problems with Login. So I’ve missed another game courtesy of RTV and what do you get sorry. Done everything one our FF members suggested, there is definite problem on Apple devices.
I'm watching on a Macbook, was that my log in problem I wonder ?

Yes, this. What a mess. On both laptop and iPad tried to Login but no response from the Login button in the top right. Clicked on Register and waited for that page to load, then immediately clicked on Login in the top right again. This time it brought up the Login dialogue box and I was good to go.

Its been like that for at least a couple of days. Really, really poor.

Mine was fine. I guess its you that's the problem. LOL

Appreciate all the help from bears here but still couldn’t log in. Tried all the fixes. No good. Overseas with full subscription. Got a response from RTV 20 mins in saying there was log in issues. Tried what they said and still didn’t work.

illegal stream for me for now.

how hard can it be Rangers ?

The worst thing is, complaining on here usually results in you being told its your fault.

Its not just that its the way they make out that you must be thick because they never have any problems. Its insulting.
It's a brutal world, but we clearly don't have enough staff to individually troubleshoot every problem. I know the cost of a ST and ppv is high but we're not Netflix. I think the insinuation that folk are thick comes from the fact that often folk haven't actually followed the info from the club. Of course there will be plenty who get caught in the crossfire of the insults like yourself but don't take it personally

Couldn't get access through my firestick, was using the same method which had worked for the last several games but to no avail, ended up watching via "other" methods on my stick which was only about 10 seconds behind normal sky stream, I then logged into RTV via my phone to find out that the official rtv stream was around 15-20secs behind the other method I was using which wasn't live, seems like the club aren't getting the best value for money with this service we are using.

The worst thing is, complaining on here usually results in you being told its your fault.
Partially agree. Some guys are taking time out of matchday and only trying to help and offer some good advice. It's worked for me in the past, unfortunately not today.

Others just take the easy route without knowing what's really going on.

Anyone else finding that the RTV login function still isn’t working? It’s been like that since last night for me.
Yes. I emailed them. Couldn’t watch live due to work and wanted to watch now. I have a RTV season pass (and yes I live overseas). I’ve been a member since the beginning but will seriously think twice about it next season. Fkin shambles!

Yes. I emailed them. Couldn’t watch live due to work and wanted to watch now. I have a RTV season pass (and yes I live overseas). I’ve been a member since the beginning but will seriously think twice about it next season.
So frustrating when you are desperate to watch. To be fair, up till today it’s worked beautifully for me this season. Hopefully they sort it and it’s back to usual service for Benfica - and for you ASAP!

Yes. I emailed them. Couldn’t watch live due to work and wanted to watch now. I have a RTV season pass (and yes I live overseas). I’ve been a member since the beginning but will seriously think twice about it next season. Fkin shambles!
That’s where I’m at. Will try to watch as live on Thursday night. If it doesn’t work then I’m chucking it until they can provide decent service. If I’m going to be disappointed then it’ll be my choice and free rather than pay for disappointment.

I couldn't get logged in. Then after clicking to set up a new account I got an option to sign in to my account. When I did, couldn't access the game (I'm a season ticket holder and have had no issues to date) - Disaster!

Have emailed Rangers for a solution - pretty pissed off as I had to listen to Crocker

Wouldn't work on the laptop today but worked absolutely fine on my phone. Strange as never had a problem before with VST access.

*this was via RTV App, which incidentally was the first time I've used it.

Last edited:
Couldn't get the login page on RTV to load but managed to get the game through the rangerslive url or whatever it's called.

Anyone else finding that the RTV login function still isn’t working? It’s been like that since last night for me.
Yes. I found today I have to click on register and then click onto the log in page from there.

Have to say this is the first match this season I've watched on catch up instead of live and the resolution is atrocious compared to a live stream

If you are using safari,clear history then close the browser and clear the cache and data on the safari settings.This was the fix for most of us Apple users.
I‘m not a techy, a simple Question, ”Why” should we have to change our browser, if RTV are supposed to reach every server. Even when RTV contacted me, and I clicked on there link, it came back with Server not found a shambles.

Today was a new problem which none of have experienced previously. Therefore it is clearly an RTV issue and they need to get their act together to prevent a repeat. We shouldnt have to find workarounds. RTV has a responsiblity to its customers and should bear that in mind, we can easily feck off elsewhere.

Its still not right. You can only access Login by going via register. I notice too you cant log out!

'Contact us' button doesnt work either.

Piss poor.

Last edited:
Safari was ok then not.
I downloaded chrome on my iPad, touch wood perfect..

I'm not VST and clicking on Log in in the normal manner did nothing, no reaction. Took advice from on here, clicked Register and input some pers details, that seemed to do the trick and I got to Audio. Put on VPN and got Live. Job done but a pile of shite Rangers. Other than that game played well but we shouldnt have to put up with the trial and error hassle. I hope it was just a oneoff.
You didn’t need to fill in any details mate. Just click on Register, wait for the page to load and then go back to top right and click on Login. Second time around it works. As per advice back in post #9.

You were always going to need the VPN today since the match wasn’t available in the UK due to Sky live coverage. In reality, your only issue was the Login button not working, which was inexcusable.

Last edited:
I couldn't get logged in. Then after clicking to set up a new account I got an option to sign in to my account. When I did, couldn't access the game (I'm a season ticket holder and have had no issues to date) - Disaster!

Have emailed Rangers for a solution - pretty pissed off as I had to listen to Crocker
You should have been on live.Rangers.co.uk as a VST viewer mate and not on RangersTV.

So frustrating when you are desperate to watch. To be fair, up till today it’s worked beautifully for me this season. Hopefully they sort it and it’s back to usual service for Benfica - and for you ASAP!
That’s where I’m at. Will try to watch as live on Thursday night. If it doesn’t work then I’m chucking it until they can provide decent service. If I’m going to be disappointed then it’ll be my choice and free rather than pay for disappointment.
You will do well to see it on RangersTV on Thursday night since they can’t stream the match due to BT Sport having exclusive rights to EL group stage matches as per previous seasons.

That takes me to the Login page alright. What message do you get when you try to Login? Sounds more like a password problem (or too many logins) which might need a Password Reset.
Email help advising to goto https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/login

But I still cant get logged in there. Bit of a mess.
I found that this link did log me in. Trouble is as soon as you select ‘latest’, ‘first team’ etc it logs you straight back out. It’s done this for me all this season (logged me out as soon as I navigate around a bit) but despite being a bit maddening!!!! It usually lets me log straight back in again and I can watch the content from there - but not at the moment.

I have tried everything to log in, on safari and chrome still nothing.
Click on register and the log in sign does not come out only my account.
Hopefully it will be sorted.

Did they? That’s interesting. Never seen that so far. Will have to check it out next time.
That's the bit we were talking about earlier. I rarely look at the website so never saw the bit that you posted about it.

If only they sent emails to VSTs every game then they could have put it in there :))

It's ridiculous that anyone should have to go these lengths.

When I turn on my TV, programmes are on. Always. I do not need to perform maintenance tasks that will be beyond the capabilities of many (probably mainly older) users to watch it.

I can do what you suggest, but to many other users your solution will be geek-speak incomprehensible instructions. Not your fault - you are doing a service with your advice, but for all users, and perhaps mainly for the non-tecky, it really should be as simple as turning on your TV. Or toaster. Or kettle. Or sitting-room lights.

It's up to RTV management to sort out this farce which plays out for virtually every match they broadcast.

I found that this link did log me in. Trouble is as soon as you select ‘latest’, ‘first team’ etc it logs you straight back out. It’s done this for me all this season (logged me out as soon as I navigate around a bit) but despite being a bit maddening!!!! It usually lets me log straight back in again and I can watch the content from there - but not at the moment.
Thats exactly what Im getting at the moment.

I have tried everything to log in, on safari and chrome still nothing.
Click on register and the log in sign does not come out only my account.
Hopefully it will be sorted.

No, you’ve misunderstood mate. Click on Register. The page to register an account will come up. Do NOT fill in anything on that page. Simply go back to the top right hand corner and click on Account as you normally would. That should then bring up the page to Logon this time around.

Alternatively, this link should take you to a Login page:

Its a ridiculous mess in all honesty.

You will do well to see it on RangersTV on Thursday night since they can’t stream the match due to BT Sport having exclusive rights to EL group stage matches as per previous seasons.
It says in the post I intend to watch it “as live”. I also said earlier that the help you and others give , especially on match day is fantastic. Worked for me before but not today.
Also there has been at least 6 other occasions between pre season friendlies and European games when the as live hasn’t worked for me.
For $300 I’m expecting a decent service. We shouldn’t have to go seek help , try different browsers , devices or clear caches etc. It should be as simple as 1 or 2 clicks and done. There’s been issues since the start of the season, we’re now mid November and it is getting worse.
likebi said earlier I’d rather cancel and the disappointment be my my fault for free, take my chances with dodgy streams than pay to be disappointed by RTV.
Shite to take money away from the club in these times but they don’t seem to be making any headway on known issues.

Back